Low Income, Homeless To Receive Free Cell Phones

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Two companies are now offering free phones and monthly plans for 250 talk minutes and 250 text messages".

TEXT MESSAGES??? Free phones is bad enough but why should taxpayers have to pay so bums can text for free??? F**king Democrats!

California Low-Income, Homeless To Receive Free Cell Phones « CBS San Francisco

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION AGAINST AN AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!

WHY SIGNING THIS PETITION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHERS!

While every petition, fax, email and phone call against the amnesty is important, signing this petition is by far the most important single thing one of your friends or relatives can do.

The reason is that signing this petition puts a person into an email system at NumbersUSA that will alert them every time one of their elected officials needs to hear something specific about immigration. Nobody else but NumbersUSA runs a customized grassroots mobilization system like this that constantly gathers information on Capitol Hill about your Members of Congress and then lets you know what they are doing, saying and thinking about immigration policy.

The New York Times and other mass media have repeatedly stated that NumbersUSA's mobilization network led the efforts that defeated the close-call amnesty efforts of 2007 and 2010. But the forces for open borders are far more powerful today. Please help by passing along this Petition to everybody you know.

https://www.numbersusa.com/petition?uid=83447

Why is signing this petition important? And why are text messages so offensive to you? I know it creates bad spellers and tarnishes the english language with new words like "lol" or "brb" but not enough for a petition...right?

FAIR, CIS and NumbersUSA are all part of a network of restrictionist organizations conceived and created by John Tanton, the "puppeteer" of the nativist movement and a man with deep racist roots.

The Nativist Lobby: Three Faces of Intolerance | Southern Poverty Law Center

LOL! That's the best argument you can come up with? At least come up with a reason why you think illegal immigration is no problem. You would be wrong but at least you wouldn't look so foolish.

splcw.jpg

The Southern Poverty Law Center............. The name sounds like they help poor people. How noble. But who are they? What do they do?

They are a group of radicals who label anybody a "hate group" if they disagree with their views and politics. The Southern Poverty Law Center is a scary organization who wants to curtail freedom of speech.

Why is signing this petition important? And why are text messages so offensive to you? I know it creates bad spellers and tarnishes the english language with new words like "lol" or "brb" but not enough for a petition...right?

:cuckoo:

"Two companies are now offering free phones and monthly plans for 250 talk minutes and 250 text messages".

TEXT MESSAGES??? Free phones is bad enough but why should taxpayers have to pay so bums can text for free??? F**king Democrats!

While every petition, fax, email and phone call against the amnesty is important, signing this petition is by far the most important single thing one of your friends or relatives can do.

The reason is that signing this petition puts a person into an email system at NumbersUSA that will alert them every time one of their elected officials needs to hear something specific about immigration. Nobody else but NumbersUSA runs a customized grassroots mobilization system like this that constantly gathers information on Capitol Hill about your Members of Congress and then lets you know what they are doing, saying and thinking about immigration policy.

The New York Times and other mass media have repeatedly stated that NumbersUSA's mobilization network led the efforts that defeated the close-call amnesty efforts of 2007 and 2010. But the forces for open borders are far more powerful today. Please help by passing along this Petition to everybody you know.

These 'free gov't phones' originated under president Bush you dumb fuck! It's all a gimmick to entice the poor into buying "minutes" once they get their phones. The 'free gov't phones' are sponsored by the private sector in hopes of preying on the poor.

Tanton.jpg

John Tanton is the racist architect of the modern anti-immigrant movement. He created a network of organizations – the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) and NumbersUSA – that have profoundly shaped the immigration debate in the United States. A retired Michigan ophthalmologist, Tanton has white nationalist beliefs and has written that to maintain American culture, "a European-American majority" is required. As of 2010, Tanton served on FAIR’s board of directors.

In His Own Words
"I've come to the point of view that for European-American society and culture to persist requires a European-American majority, and a clear one at that."
– Dec. 10, 1993, letter to the late Garrett Hardin, a controversial ecology professor.

John Tanton | Southern Poverty Law Center

Must flood America with millions refugees to overwhelm system and cause economic crash.

Then North American Union of Mexico, America and Canada can be put in place. Bush sign Treaty in 2007, look it up.

Then, crashed Dollar will be replaced with Amero or IMF SDR.

North American Union Workers Paradise almost here!

Actually, this free phone stuff is due to actions by Daddy Bush (GHWB) when he was in office, and no tax money pays for it. It is paid for by phone companies...a cost of their being allowed to do busness here...a fee they eat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio[/ame]

...and that is your average Obama voter...

Last edited:
Tanton.jpg

John Tanton is the racist architect of the modern anti-immigrant movement. He created a network of organizations – the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) and NumbersUSA – that have profoundly shaped the immigration debate in the United States. A retired Michigan ophthalmologist, Tanton has white nationalist beliefs and has written that to maintain American culture, "a European-American majority" is required. As of 2010, Tanton served on FAIR’s board of directors.

In His Own Words
"I've come to the point of view that for European-American society and culture to persist requires a European-American majority, and a clear one at that."
– Dec. 10, 1993, letter to the late Garrett Hardin, a controversial ecology professor.

John Tanton | Southern Poverty Law Center
Isn't he the picture of "White America" with his bleached cupie doll hair?

These 'free gov't phones' originated under president Bush you dumb fuck! It's all a gimmick to entice the poor into buying "minutes" once they get their phones. The 'free gov't phones' are sponsored by the private sector in hopes of preying on the poor.

I do not agree that the private sector is eating the cost of 'free' cell phones. Here are a few links which explain the government's involvement:

'Free' cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion

Federal Government Program Pays Out $1.6 Billion to Cover Free Cell Phones for Low-Income Americans | TIME.com

Are Taxpayers Paying for Free Cell Phones? - Forbes

One final note: although Bush's plan did provide for subsidized land-line phones, free cell phones were a result of Obama's policy. Here is a link:

Obama Phone: Urban Legend or Real?

I personally think that in today's world, everyone needs a phone; however, I am not convinced that everyone needs a cell phone. I do not have a cell phone although I certainly could afford one; however, others may have needs that may require a cell phone. I merely wanted you to know the service is supported by the government, although not from revenues derived from income taxes.

I do not agree that the private sector is eating the cost of 'free' cell phones. Here are a few links which explain the government's involvement:

'Free' cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion

Federal Government Program Pays Out $1.6 Billion to Cover Free Cell Phones for Low-Income Americans | TIME.com

Are Taxpayers Paying for Free Cell Phones? - Forbes

One final note: although Bush's plan did provide for subsidized land-line phones, free cell phones were a result of Obama's policy. Here is a link:

Obama Phone: Urban Legend or Real?

I personally think that in today's world, everyone needs a phone; however, I am not convinced that everyone needs a cell phone. I do not have a cell phone although I certainly could afford one; however, others may have needs that may require a cell phone. I merely wanted you to know the service is supported by the government, although not from revenues derived from income taxes.

You should re-read your link. The free cell phone program started in 2008, 3 months before the election and 8 months before Obama was sworn in.

So no, free cell phones were not a "result of Obama's policy".

To be fair how can low income folks feel good about themselves without big screen TV's and either Play Station or Xbox.So it stands to reason that they should be given this stuff along with a kick ass screaming fast broadband connection.

To be fair how can low income folks feel good about themselves without big screen TV's and either Play Station or Xbox.So it stands to reason that they should be given this stuff along with a kick ass screaming fast broadband connection.

What do you mean a Play Station OR Xbox - The deserve both!! I paid for my kids have both - so they should have both, RIGHT???

It's only fair!!!

LMAO an yes. I agree. And what the hell is a "free" phone.?

Were they donated by the company or did we taxpayers get screwed yet again??

Confused much?

I know I am at this response

Now unless those "companies" are wings of the DNC?

You are a seriously confused thinker, G.I.

Forum List

Back