Low Energy Trump Seen Falling Asleep During Trial

Silly dances don’t show energy

Let’s see him run, swim or ride a bike
That shows energy
Bullshit. Falling off a bike goes not show energy. It's simply a symptom of Biden's Dementia Syndrome, you fucking stupid TDS afflicted moron.
Trump is slurring and stumbling through his rallies as well. Actually watch one.
Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies that you tell yourself?

Do you really think that's wise?

Bullshit. Falling off a bike goes not show energy. It's simply a symptom of Biden's Dementia Syndrome, you fucking stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies that you tell yourself?

Do you really think that's wise?
So you havent watched any clips of trump slurring through his speeches. Duly noted.

I'd be tired of the nonsense too if I were him. It's all tiresome

I think America is basically over all of it, it's beyond ridiculous at this point, total burnout. The only ones who give a shit are rabid TDS partisan hacks who would sell their soul if it meant the D party stayed in power. I can't imagine caring so much about an asinine political party that you're willing to lose all integrity, decency and common sense. Maybe they had none to begin with.

Former President Donald Trump was seen apparently "nodding off" during his hush money trial for allegedly covering up a sex scandal.

"Tough to see the screen in the overflow room, but I swear Trump is nodding off at the defense table," reporter Erik Uebelacker agreed. "His chin just hit his chest, then his head shot back up. We've all been there."

Low energy criminal defendent
Speaking as an elderly person, the elderly sometimes just doze off while seated for a lengthy period. Biden is practically comatose and has to have even questions written out before hand. In Trump's case, he may just be bored.

I think America is basically over all of it, it's beyond ridiculous at this point, total burnout. The only ones who give a shit are rabid TDS partisan hacks who would sell their soul if it meant the D party stayed in power. I can't imagine caring so much about an asinine political party that you're willing to lose all integrity, decency and common sense. Maybe they had none to begin with.
You think trump has integrity and decency or even common sense? LOL at his last rally trump stated he'll defund any school that mandates vaccines. Bring back polio! America is over your kind, dipshit. Deal with it.

You think trump has integrity and decency or even common sense? LOL at his last rally trump stated he'll defund any school that mandates vaccines. Bring back polio! America is over your kind, dipshit. Deal with it.

Far more than you assholes do, you're literally willing to support anything that is done to take him down, fuck the constitution, fuck legal standards and precedence. I'm willing to bet you'd be fine with someone taking him out completely, you'd be on here celebrating if that happened. You're all mentally ill, and the price you pay for your hatred won't be enjoyable, that's the only positive in all of it. You're in the minority, you just don't realize it. 🤡

Far more than you assholes do, you're literally willing to support anything that is done to take him down, fuck the constitution, fuck legal standards and precedence. I'm willing to bet you'd be fine with someone taking him out completely, you'd be on here celebrating if that happened. You're all mentally ill, and the price you pay for your hatred won't be enjoyable, that's the only positive in all of it. You're in the minority, you just don't realize it. 🤡
I support the rule of law. Obviously you dont. I also dont want a President bringing back polio. If trump gets convicted of ANYTHING it is a 100% guarantee trump will lose the election. Deal with it, pussy.

Bullshit. Falling off a bike goes not show energy
Any biker that has had toe clips on his bike knows what it is like to get your foot trapped

Trump can’t even ride a bike or swim

Girly man

Former President Donald Trump was seen apparently "nodding off" during his hush money trial for allegedly covering up a sex scandal.

"Tough to see the screen in the overflow room, but I swear Trump is nodding off at the defense table," reporter Erik Uebelacker agreed. "His chin just hit his chest, then his head shot back up. We've all been there."

Are you Left Wing?

Poor skrewey.
Where will you move skrewey?

How many breaks did they take so Trump could take care of another pant load?

Show up, or be arrested. Sounds reasonable to anybody that isn't a magat.

You turds better get used to the fact this has started now and the orange shit stain isn't in control of anything.

He will do what hes told, when to do it, and how to do it, and hes a toothless dog with no power.

Thats the only thing you need to know if you are tRump or one of his magat asshole lickers.
Trump hasn't been in charge of anything for a while now skrewey. You better know the American citizens know this very well.
But keep up the great campaigning skrewey. By the way....
where will you move?

He’s an old man who is woefully out of shape. Not surprising.

Forum List

Back