Low Energy John Kasich: Two-party system is in jeopardy

Did his dad the postal worker tell him that? That's pretty much all I remember from the Kasich campaign, his dad was a postal worker so we should vote for him.

Kasich: 2-party system may be in jeopardy

I sure hope so, because this UNIPARTY (fake 2 party system) is a fiasco...

Kasich was 1 for 50 in the 2016 primary

They didn't want a mature adult. The candidates according to Bone Spur man , Jeb was the low energy man. Cruz had an ulgy wife and his father killed Kennedy, the female contender was ugly, Rubio sweated like a pig and had tiny hands and drank lots of water from a bottle, he never attacked Kasich did he?

Last edited:
Did his dad the postal worker tell him that? That's pretty much all I remember from the Kasich campaign, his dad was a postal worker so we should vote for him.

He didn't have affairs that we know about or a divorce, too darn boring.

Better than voting for a NY Democrat born with a golden spoon up his ass whose daddy paid a doctor to write him a bone spur note to stay out of the draft.

>>>>

Better than voting for a NY Democrat born with a golden spoon up his ass whose daddy paid a doctor to write him a bone spur note to stay out of the draft.

>>>>
LMAO! And then there’s you two clowns.

I saw that interview. Dude is washed up and has yet to figure it out.
I admit there is room for a strong 3rd party but his suggestion is absurd.

Well......history shows any presidential candidate needs Ohio to win, and I don't think Kasich stands a chance here. He ruined his reputation with us Ohioans when he ran for President. He's shown himself to be extremely childish in the race and afterwards.

There is no law that we have a two-party system, it's just voters are comfortable with it. Third parties run all the time, but all they really accomplish is syphoning a small amount of votes from one of the two major party candidates.

Kaisch can't run as a Republican and stands no chance switching to a Democrat. So now he's going to try to promote multi-party contests where he thinks he could stand a chance.

Well......history shows any presidential candidate needs Ohio to win, and I don't think Kasich stands a chance here. He ruined his reputation with us Ohioans when he ran for President. He's shown himself to be extremely childish in the race and afterwards.

There is no law that we have a two-party system, it's just voters are comfortable with it. Third parties run all the time, but all they really accomplish is syphoning a small amount of votes from one of the two major party candidates.

Kaisch can't run as a Republican and stands no chance switching to a Democrat. So now he's going to try to promote multi-party contests where he thinks he could stand a chance.

Kaisch actually has two chances....slim and none.

They didn't want a mature adult. The candidates according to Bone Spur man , Jeb was the low energy man. Cruz had an ulgy wife and his father killed Kennedy, the female contender was ugly, Rubio sweated like a pig and had tiny hands and drank lots of water from a bottle, he never attacked Kasich did he?

Neither did the Democrats, had someone other than Hillary won the Democratic nomination, they would have won but you idiots nominated the only incompetent idiot that would lose to Trump. Maybe both parties should smarten up so that we fpget better candidates than Dumb and Dumber, which is exactly what the Democrats and Republicans ran.

they wanted an internet troll... someone who didn't make them feel stupid

Jillian had the Dems ran anyone else they would have won by a landslide. Hell, if it was Sanders, I would have voted for him, much better than Trump or Clinton.

Jillian had the Dems ran anyone else they would have won by a landslide. Hell, if it was Sanders, I would have voted for him, much better than Trump or Clinton.

I keep hearing that. I don't buy it. even after 2 years of fake GOP investigations which were admittedly to "run down her numbers", she still got 3 million more votes than Donald. Donald won by 70,000 votes in 3 states. those states were targeted by Russian disinformation? coincidence that Russia was running ads for Jill stein and bernie? And whatever Hillary was as a candidate, she wasn't an unhinged bigot.... which is not to say there aren't things I'd have told her to do differently

and let's remember she was on target for a landslide until comey's little announcement ten days before the election.... something I still find incomprehensible.

I keep hearing that. I don't buy it. even after 2 years of fake GOP investigations which were admittedly to "run down her numbers", she still got 3 million more votes than Donald. Donald won by 70,000 votes in 3 states. those states were targeted by Russian disinformation? coincidence that Russia was running ads for Jill stein and bernie? And whatever Hillary was as a candidate, she wasn't an unhinged bigot.... which is not to say there aren't things I'd have told her to do differently

and let's remember she was on target for a landslide until comey's little announcement ten days before the election.... something I still find incomprehensible.

I’m just telling you what I saw, I couldn’t vote for her or Trump, I didn’t trust either, I didn’t care a lot for Sanders but at least he was honest which would have swung my vote.

Try to conform to the facts...ok?

She won the popular vote by 2.8 million. However she won California
by 4.5 million. If you subtract the former from the latter, she lost the
other 49 states by 1.7 million votes.

Trump won 3 states by 100,000 votes...not 70,000 votes. However,
you fail to point out that Clinton won 3 states by only 78,000 votes.

Thus Trump had a better chance of winning the states 33-17 than that
whore had of losing the states 23-27.

Just keep the facts straight and you can avoid doing your housework
for another hour or so.

for another hour or so.

He won by 3 counties, I'm so glad MI he only won by about 10 grand. He had Russian help and Jill Stein.
The Trump landslide — three counties carried the day

This is why the EC must go to the dark side of the moon.

Right he is not a right wing nut job enough for the right wingers or sleazy enough.

Kaisch actually has two chances....slim and none.
He is a major asshole and is the leading example of the worst among us.

Scumbag all the way.

Too bad there are so many pols just like him.

for another hour or so.

He won by 3 counties, I'm so glad MI he only won by about 10 grand. He had Russian help and Jill Stein.
The Trump landslide — three counties carried the day

This is why the EC must go to the dark side of the moon.

Listen Dumb ass...There would be NO Untied States of America if it
were not for the Electoral College. That's why it took 11 years before
all 13 states would ratify the Constitution.

The smaller states were not going to give up their individual beliefs
to the bigger states that would vote them down.

In the House the reps are proportioned by population. Florida has
27 reps...Wyoming has 1. But in the Senate Florida has 2 and Wyoming
has 2.

When you start to worry about the majority of people who live in this
country rather than the dead beat minorities, your party might win another
election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back