Lovely!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs&feature=related]SHOCKING Obama words: bombshell anti-white audio uncovered! - YouTube[/ame]

The obvious question to you willow tree is why do you hate blacks?

One can imagine the black experience in America, civil rights didn't exist in the South - and even in much of America - until MLK and the movement inspired by Rosa Parks. Even in 1958, in liberal San Francisco, Willie Mays was prevented from buying the home he wanted by CC&R's

I can understand why black Americans wouldn't trust white America. For those who believe racial prejudice is behind us and whine and complain about affirmative action and the New Black Panthers is one more example, one more piece of evidence, that racial prejudice continues to this day in America.

Deny it all you want, but your are a racist, your too many posts are probative of that conclusion. Ignorance is the bases of all bigotry and racial prejudice and you exhibit both. I wonder why? Why do you, personally, hate black people?

One can imagine the black experience in America, civil rights didn't exist in the South - and even in much of America - until MLK and the movement inspired by Rosa Parks. Even in 1958, in liberal San Francisco, Willie Mays was prevented from buying the home he wanted by CC&R's

I can understand why black Americans wouldn't trust white America. For those who believe racial prejudice is behind us and whine and complain about affirmative action and the New Black Panthers is one more example, one more piece of evidence, that racial prejudice continues to this day in America.

Deny it all you want, but your are a racist, your too many posts are probative of that conclusion. Ignorance is the bases of all bigotry and racial prejudice and you exhibit both. I wonder why? Why do you, personally, hate black people?

no actually, the obvious question for me is why do blacks hate whites so vehemently.. and just because you call me a racist doesn't make me one.. but you can keep trying.

From what I have gathered over the months is that WillowTree is not a racist; rather pointing out that in her opinion and many others, our president is.

We have a president, that because of his rearing, has learned to hate America and white people. That is why he said this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOuedf6jx98]Obama's Promise to Transform the USA - YouTube[/ame]

no actually, the obvious question for me is why do blacks hate whites so vehemently.. and just because you call me a racist doesn't make me one.. but you can keep trying.

Why do some blacks hate whites? Gee, there really are stupid questons, aren't there. How about, lynchings, segregation, "whites only" restrooms, restaurants and drinking fountains. A nation which sent black men to war but would not allow them to serve with white soldiers and sailors. The question is, why do some black men and women not hate white people? The answer is they know not all white people are racists.

Your posts, and posts by others like you do harm. You serve no noble purpose and exacerbate the problem of racial prejudice with your posts. That you don't understand would be pitiful if you weren't so malevolent.

From what I have gathered over the months is that WillowTree is not a racist; rather pointing out that in her opinion and many others, our president is.

We have a president, that because of his rearing, has learned to hate

America and white people. That is why he said this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOuedf6jx98]Obama's Promise to Transform the USA - YouTube[/ame]

Well thank you AA.. it's obvious to anyone with a thinking brain that obama is responsible for the words he has uttered,, not WillowTree. but those who condone racism from the left are themselves the racists.. We have a black man name of Salt on this very board who openly hates white skin because it is white skin,, and he openly admits that he teaches his children to hate also.. but to my knowledge WC hasn't opened his/her racist mouth about that bad behavior.

Why do some blacks hate whites? Gee, there really are stupid questons, aren't there. How about, lynchings, segregation, "whites only" restrooms, restaurants and drinking fountains. A nation which sent black men to war but would not allow them to serve with white soldiers and sailors. The question is, why do some black men and women not hate white people? The answer is they know not all white people are racists.

Your posts, and posts by others like you do harm. You serve no noble purpose and exacerbate the problem of racial prejudice with your posts. That you don't understand would be pitiful if you weren't so malevolent.

so in effect what you're saying is racism from blacks is okay because they have a grudge? Well, then that poor old beat up white guy in mobile has every right then to be a racist because 20 black thugs ganged up on him in a cowardly fashion and tried to kill him or are we to practice selective racism in the States?

so in effect what you're saying is racism from blacks is okay because they have a grudge? Well, then that poor old beat up white guy in mobile has every right then to be a racist because 20 black thugs ganged up on him in a cowardly fashion and tried to kill him or are we to practice selective racism in the States?

Nice try. There are no Jim Crow laws allowing 20 black guys to beat up one white guy. There were laws which prevented black guys from eating at whites only restaurants, using a whites only pubic restroom, drinking from a whites only water fountain.

My point, which you ignore, is that this thread and most of your posts are malevolent, they are injurious to our society and prevent healing. Deny it if it makes you feel better, but you are a racist, malevolent and offer nothing beneficial to any debate.

Nice try. There are no Jim Crow laws allowing 20 black guys to beat up one white guy. There were laws which prevented black guys from eating at whites only restaurants, using a whites only pubic restroom, drinking from a whites only water fountain.

My point, which you ignore, is that this thread and most of your posts are malevolent, they are injurious to our society and prevent healing. Deny it if it makes you feel better, but you are a racist, malevolent and offer nothing beneficial to any debate.

why are you still living in the past.. do you even know what year it is? or is victimhood that rewarding to you? I'd say that your rehashing jim crow and segregation as a reason to condone black crime and racial hatred is more injurious to black people than anything I could ever hope to say.

Last edited:
ma·lev·o·lent/məˈlevələnt/
Adjective:
Having or showing a wish to do evil to others.

I'd also say that the 20 black cowardly thugs are more aptly described as "malevolent."

One word...POWERFUL!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

RepubliCON$ w/their bogus false equivalency again....:cuckoo:

Way to nip that shat in the bud though....Good catch! :thup:

malevolent is 20 black cowards beating up on a lone white man because he's white.. look the word up ignoramus

WillowTree said:
Hi, you have received -1090 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
why do you condone racism?

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.
:lol:
lol

I really don't think it's helpful to take Obama's words out of context. I believe he has 'issues' with race... I believe he holds some racist views.... but there are better ways to prove that than taking sentences and half sentences out of context.

And... just for the record... I think it is perfectly understandable and, at least to some extend, justified for blacks to feel somewhat aggrieved about racism. I just don't like it when politicians (like Obama) use that feeling to ratchet up resentment. That solves nothing - but it does create racism.

Last edited:

Really?

You have to go back all those many years?

Did you know that blacks were able to vote even before women. Should women hate the white man too?

The problem is, if your reasoning is right, that some blacks are still living in the past.

You can make excuses all you want for the racist blacks, but the truth is I have never owned a slave nor have any of the blacks living in this country today has ever been a slave!

Get over it already!

I really don't think it's helpful to take Obama's words out of context. I believe he has 'issues' with race... I believe he holds some racist views.... but there are better ways to prove that than taking sentences and half sentences out of context.

And... just for the record... I think it is perfectly understandable and, at least to some extend, justified for blacks to feel somewhat aggrieved about racism. I just don't like it when politicians (like Obama) use that feeling to ratchet up resentment. That solves nothing - but it does create racism.

I believe what you listened to was him reading for an audio book of his.. they were in context.

Really?

Did you know that blacks were able to vote even before women. Should women hate the white man too?

The problem is, if your reasoning is right, that some blacks are still living in the past.

You can make excuses all you want for the racist blacks, but the truth is I have never owned a slave nor have any of the blacks living in this country today has ever been a slave!

Get over it already!

Get over what? The history of racism in America is a stain on our nation; yet, people like willow tree perpetuate intolerance and hate years after MLK's "I have a dream" message.

Dr. Kings dream is not fulfilled; the fact that a man of mixed race can become President of the United States surprised many of us and we hoped such an election would have transformed our nation and the bigotry and prejudice would have been put out with the garbage.

Enough hate and fear; you get over it! A man of mixed race occupies the White House. Accept that as irony but accept it. And consider the words of Dr. King, and judge all people by their character not the color of their skin.

I believe what you listened to was him reading for an audio book of his.. they were in context.

You really are dumb.

Really?

Get over it already!

Get over what? The history of racism in America is a stain on our nation; yet, people like willow tree perpetuate intolerance and hate years after MLK's "I have a dream" message.

Dr. Kings dream is not fulfilled; the fact that a man of mixed race can become President of the United States surprised many of us and we hoped such an election would have transformed our nation and the bigotry and prejudice would have been put out with the garbage.

Enough hate and fear; you get over it! A man of mixed race occupies the White House. Accept that as irony but accept it. And consider the words of Dr. King, and judge all people by their character not the color of their skin.

Read a history book why don't you!

There were just as many black slave owners as white.

Blacks were freed from slavery LONG before MLK came on the scene.

And no MKL's dream will never be fullfilled as long as you have racist programs like AA couple that with people like Holder who wants to "dumb down" test for ONE race of people.

Forum List

Back