Lost tool bar AGAIN!!!!!

J

janeeng

Jim, I sent you email, but it's done AGAIN!!!! this time I know the cockroach did it. He was on earlier - I get up, come on, and no tool bar again. Do you remember what we did to get it back????

LOST INTERNET TOOL BAR!!!!!!!

No can do, when I say I have no tool bar at all, I mean nothing, no view, file - NOTHING. I found something on interent once, sent to Jim, and he called and had to walk me through all of it - just don't remember what he did.

Don't know where it should be, but I know the last time this happened, I had to run something!!! found a thing on IE in search that was too technical for me and sent to Jim

XP - ALL FIXED!!! my hero Jim called and fixed!!! had to go to run: hit regedit and go through all that crap!!!! all is well

Jim, your my HERO!:D
Even though I get called every name in the book, I still love ya! bitch!

Yeah yeah, shouldn't have happened to begin with! but if I ask the cockroach what he did, I would get "ugh, nothing" so that's that.

Your running XP right?? Why dont you vreate an account for each of you. If he screws up his IE..then it doesnt affect you. Its pretty easy.

By the way, Jackass is correct, you should create an account for yourself as the administrator, then create another account for everyone else as a limited user, this will cut down on people messing around where they shouldn't.

Thanks eric!!! appreciate the help. Yes, guess I need to do something like that. My Son I don't let on now unless I know EXACTLY what he is doing, but I find out now, it wasn't my Son that did it to begin with, it was the Husband!

Originally posted by eric
By the way, Jackass is correct, you should create an account for yourself as the administrator, then create another account for everyone else as a limited user, this will cut down on people messing around where they shouldn't.

This would also apply for your retard of a husband!!

haha! no kidding!!!! dumbass constantly doing something here!

Its your best bet! That way...your account is always working the way you want it.

Easy Fix to the Problem:

Husband :death:

If that does not work try downloading and using the utility I posted above.

Dont give her any ideas Eric!! She is too much of a cream puff to survive in jail!! LOL

Not a bad idea eric - shut up Jackass, I can be a NASTY one if I want to be too!!!!! ask my Husband, he will tell you.

lil - not a bad idea, I read that what eric wrote, that was a great one! hahahha

Forum List

Back