"Lost, Not Stolen" - The Conservative Case that Biden Won

I find it hillarious that as the left moves further and further to the extreme, those on the right that want to hold onto core values are the ones labeled the extremists.

Democratic voters are being completely bamboozled and most don’t even realize it. How many 75 year old grandmas that voted for Democrats for years are actually in favor of things like trans men’s competing in women’s sports, etc.? The vast majority aren’t, but they vote for the extremists running the Democratic Party anyway.
How is the GOP stomping on trans people helping anybody? How does that make anything better?

Yeah, well.....................

We'll keep at it and eventually you will understand.

Understand that we just laugh harder and point longer.

1688840460651.jpeg

I just know for a FACT that POS45 is a lying con man. He lies constantly.

There isn’t even a fine line between his truth and his lies because he’s always lying. He can’t stop lying.

Worse is the FACT that you believe him.
Lol, you don't know shit. You've never even met the guy. You're just another lying pos.

Well you are clueless. We are coming in for a soft landing with record low unemployment

You are dismissed
There is record low unemployment because there is a record low labor force. Try the truth, parrot. I might be dismissed but you are stupid.

Forum List

Back