Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more rewarding for a believer in Jesus then doing God's work is.

I wish Sally knew Jesus and could understand that.

When the readers see that you have taken time out from posting and actually go out of your home for some fresh air, they will think that you have gotten the word from God to get a life. People are not laughing at you because it is not nice to laugh at a mentally sick person. However, people can feel pity and compassion for you for being mentally ill and wish that you would finally get some help.

If Jesus came back miraculously tomorrow and started reading your posts, He would be ashamed that you call yourself a follower of Him. Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Sherri make any posts about all the murders of the followers of Jesus in the Middle East by her friends? If seems that the murders of these Christians do not matter to her at all, even though the number of Christians murdered is so high.
Sherriah is a hypocrite and secretly drinks Soda Stream 'cause it's cheap and good tasting.

If Jesus came back miraculously tomorrow and started reading your posts, He would be ashamed that you call yourself a follower of Him. Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Sherri make any posts about all the murders of the followers of Jesus in the Middle East by her friends? If seems that the murders of these Christians do not matter to her at all, even though the number of Christians murdered is so high.

Sherriah is a hypocrite and secretly drinks Soda Stream 'cause it's cheap and good tasting.

I realize she is a hypocrite, but I actually thought she would be more of a Dr. Pepper and a Moon pie type. It would be too much trouble for her to use a SodaStream device, especially now that it would remind her of that beautiful Scarlett.

Satan, get behind me.

I speak the Word and His words and rest in Him and you can't touch me.

When the readers see that you have taken time out from posting and actually go out of your home for some fresh air, they will think that you have gotten the word from God to get a life. People are not laughing at you because it is not nice to laugh at a mentally sick person. However, people can feel pity and compassion for you for being mentally ill and wish that you would finally get some help.

You do realize with your vile hatred and hypocrisy you drive people away from Jesus. That's what imps of Satan do.

Satan, get behind me.

I speak the Word and His words and rest in Him and you can't touch me.

You do realize with your vile hatred and hypocrisy you drive people away from Jesus. That's what imps of Satan do.

Not into whores or blood bubbles, Sally can keep them both all for herself.

I realize she is a hypocrite, but I actually thought she would be more of a Dr. Pepper and a Moon pie type. It would be too much trouble for her to use a SodaStream device, especially now that it would remind her of that beautiful Scarlett.

I do not believe anything a Zionist like you says about Jesus.

YOU do not know Jesus.

YOU spend your life lost in Zionism with Zionist whores and blood bubbles.

Last edited:

YOU do not know Jesus.

Yeah, yeah. Like you know Jesus when you get down on your prayer rug because you can now be one of the Iranian gang posting who believes that Mohammed is the Cat's Meow. You are just crazy enough to think that people actually think you know anything. Well, perhaps another crazy person might think that you do.

Such complete nonsense comes out of the posts of Zionists.

I have never even seen a prayer rug.

Jesus does not say I need that.

All I need is Jesus.

YOU do not know Jesus.

Yeah, yeah. Like you know Jesus when you get down on your prayer rug because you can now be one of the Iranian gang posting who believes that Mohammed is the Cat's Meow. You are just crazy enough to think that people actually think you know anything. Well, perhaps another crazy person might think that you do.

I am not surprised by this article, I have been saying this for days.

Scarlett Johansson row has boosted Israeli settlement boycott, say activists

The movement to boycott Israeli goods linked to settlements has been boosted by "Scarlett syndrome", say activists, after the high-profile controversy over the film star Scarlett Johansson's endorsement of SodaStream.

Pro-boycott campaigners believe they will benefit from the celebrity furore, even though Johansson – faced with the incompatibility of sponsorship of SodaStream, which has a factory in an illegal settlement in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, and her role as a goodwill ambassador for Oxfam –*broke links with the charity.

Scarlett Johansson row has boosted Israeli settlement boycott, say activists | World news | The Guardian

All I need is Jesus.

YOU do not know Jesus.

With that Iranian gang living in your home, you certainly have seen a prayer rug. Meanwhile, if Jesus came face to face with Mrs. Sherri, He wouldn't be saying to her "Get thee to a nunnery." He would be telling her to change her insurance plan and find one that offers several good psychiatrists to choose from.

The movement to boycott Israeli goods linked to settlements has been boosted by "Scarlett syndrome", say activists, after the high-profile controversy over the film star Scarlett Johansson's endorsement of SodaStream.

Pro-boycott campaigners believe they will benefit from the celebrity furore, even though Johansson – faced with the incompatibility of sponsorship of SodaStream, which has a factory in an illegal settlement in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, and her role as a goodwill ambassador for Oxfam –*broke links with the charity.

Scarlett Johansson row has boosted Israeli settlement boycott, say activists | World news | The Guardian

Meanwhile, the people in this country could care less about your silly boycott and will continue to buy what they want. However,, perhaps we should all get together here in America and start passing up products that are made in countries where people are murdered for their religious beliefs. Naturally this doesn't bother Mrs. Sherri, but I think it would bother most Americans if they realized they were buying products from countries where people are car bombed and suicide bombed because of the religious beliefs they have.

No Iranian gang, Silly Sally.

lol

What does a prayer rug look like?

And I am not Catholic, and as I said all I need is Jesus and I have Jesus with me always.

All I need is Jesus.

With that Iranian gang living in your home, you certainly have seen a prayer rug. Meanwhile, if Jesus came face to face with Mrs. Sherri, He wouldn't be saying to her "Get thee to a nunnery." He would be telling her to change her insurance plan and find one that offers several good psychiatrists to choose from.

Last edited:
Judging by the fact no country has more people in prisons then us, it seems we have more crime then anywhere else. Do we boycott ourselves?

Meanwhile, the people in this country could care less about your silly boycott and will continue to buy what they want. However,, perhaps we should all get together here in America and start passing up products that are made in countries where people are murdered for their religious beliefs. Naturally this doesn't bother Mrs. Sherri, but I think it would bother most Americans if they realized they were buying products from countries where people are car bombed and suicide bombed because of the religious beliefs they have.

I am actually sitting in front of the emergency room , with a family member inside and watching a sleeping child.

So not much to do but read and respond to posts.

It's too dark to try to read, even though I brought my Bible and my two Bible Study books and my Sunday School book with me too.

Last edited:
I expect more people are boycotting all of Israel too .

What the activists tell a newspaper and what actually happens are two different things. I haven't seen anyone in my area talking up a storm about boycotting Israel, not even the Muslims living here. in fact, if you go into a Middle East market, you see the Muslim women putting Israeli goods into their shopping cart.

I am actually sitting in front of the emergency room , with a family member inside and watching a sleeping child.

It's too dark to try to read, even though I brought my Bible and my two Bible Study books and my Sunday School book with me too.

You pulled this one on the readers before in case you have forgotten. Now what are your other excuses for posting practically around the clock from very, very early in the morning to very late at night?

These things do happen, we all are human beings and most of us have families , and people do get sick.

That is life.

You pulled this one on the readers before in case you have forgotten. Now what are your other excuses for posting practically around the clock from very, very early in the morning to very late at night?

Judging by the fact no country has more people in prisons then us, it seems we have more crime then anywhere else. Do we boycott ourselves?

Are people in this country killing other people en masse because of their religious beliefs like you see in Muslim countries? Plus, if you think the crime rate is so bad here, nothing is stopping you from going to live in Iran. I can just imagine, if the media would keep on reporting what is happening to Christians in Muslim countries, how there would be an uproar and people would certainly not want to buy products from the countries killing people for what they believe in.

No, that is not true. They are not making money off BDS, unlike the whore Scar Jo. What reason do they have to lie? None.

As for what you see when you go out, that does not tell you anyone's views of boycotts. I live around no Muslims or Jews, only Christians live around me. There are no ME stores. I have not even seen SodaStream at my local WalMarts, I dont think anyone cares for something like that around here.

I expect more people are boycotting all of Israel too .

What the activists tell a newspaper and what actually happens are two different things. I haven't seen anyone in my area talking up a storm about boycotting Israel, not even the Muslims living here. in fact, if you go into a Middle East market, you see the Muslim women putting Israeli goods into their shopping cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back