Lose heart = Lose hope

Well, you DID bring up yer hatred for John McCain there LuddMeister. Can't say "This is the CDZ" after that.

Jesus, the rightwingers turned a thread about the captives who were executed into a mockery. Disgusting. Do they think they've achieved anything other than show poor character?

From the article cited in the OP:
Psychologists said Mr Foley and Mr Sotloff would have lost all sense of normality while in isolation.

This thread is about Mr. Foley and Mr. Sotloff. Anyone who is trying to make it something else is simply illustrating what it means to be of low character. Shameful.

"I hate what John McCain is now but I have always wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt on this issue. And I wish ALL Americans felt that way about Bowe Bergdahl."

The bolded quote is from the OP. The "rightwingers" didn't bring him up, the OP did. Try again.
That was an aside. The main point of the OP was about the two men who were recently beheaded. Everyone jumped on the aside and ignored the main point regarding these two men. Why?

Jesus, the rightwingers turned a thread about the captives who were executed into a mockery. Disgusting. Do they think they've achieved anything other than show poor character?

From the article cited in the OP:
Psychologists said Mr Foley and Mr Sotloff would have lost all sense of normality while in isolation.

This thread is about Mr. Foley and Mr. Sotloff. Anyone who is trying to make it something else is simply illustrating what it means to be of low character. Shameful.

"I hate what John McCain is now but I have always wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt on this issue. And I wish ALL Americans felt that way about Bowe Bergdahl."

The bolded quote is from the OP. The "rightwingers" didn't bring him up, the OP did. Try again.
That was an aside. The main point of the OP was about the two men who were recently beheaded. Everyone jumped on the aside and ignored the main point regarding these two men. Why?

Maybe because the only thing remotely interesting/controversial in the original post was the Bergdahl comment. I doubt anyone had anything to add to the main point, which is how horrible the whole experience was. I agree completely with the OP on that. But he was the one who threw in the "aside" and more or less compared McCain to Bergdahl and what these 2 journalists went through with Bergdahl. And he got called out on it because they are really not comparable.

Forum List

Back