Loretta Lynch Refuses to Say Whether It’s Illegal to Lie Under Oath

Lying under oath is not necessarily illegal.

Now tell US how that is trustworthy and ethical? What is the Law of the Land? ACA? Enviro-friendly lightbulbs? Crossing the border undocumented? the right wood for Gibson Guitars? You people are in no position to define adherence to a law.....your pendulum keeps hitting you in the back of your ass.

I'm just saying that you cannot tell if a lie under oath was criminal unless you specify what the alleged lie was and what was its context.

Are you a fucking dumbass?

Perjury is a crime. Not all lying under oath qualifies as perjury. You obviously don't know the law,

and because you're a RWnut, you aren't educable. I'd be happy to try.

You couldn't teach a fish to swim.

Perjury is telling an untruth in court after having sworn to tell the truth. You really don't have a clue.

NO it isn't. See, you don't know the law either.

Are you a fucking dumbass?

Perjury is a crime. Not all lying under oath qualifies as perjury. You obviously don't know the law,

and because you're a RWnut, you aren't educable. I'd be happy to try.

You couldn't teach a fish to swim.

Perjury is telling an untruth in court after having sworn to tell the truth. You really don't have a clue.

NO it isn't. See, you don't know the law either.

I know the definition of perjury. You refuse to accept it.

At this point humoring desperate republicans is pointless. Lynch should have just held up the middle finger until they dismissed her.
'Humoring desperate Republicans' is what you call Lynch refusing to answer questions a reported 74 times? :p

The fact that Chaffetz ASKED Lynch if lying under oath is illegal was embarrassing. I understand he wanted her to confirm that it was, but asking such a pointed question that would prove the Obama administration just let Hillary off with a crime and expecting a truthful answer is what is pointless - ain't going to happen.

As far as 'humoring Republicans', that BS 'don't float' when you take into account that Obama's State Department just ignored Lynch's call to close the case against Hillary and RE-OPENED the CRIMINAL investigation of Hillary and her e-mails. That wasn't the GOP, 'my friend', THAT WAS DEMOCRATS!...which shows that there are even some Democrats who can't believe that Obama, Lynch, and Comey just tried to sweep this giant illegal turd under the carpet to save Hillary's ass.

Please provide the link stating that perjury is not necessarily illegal.

After I do, please tell me why you couldn't take 30 seconds to look it up yourself.

Perjury, also known as forswearing, is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or of falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to an official proceeding.[1][A]

Contrary to popular misconception, no crime has occurred when a false statement is (intentionally or unintentionally) made while under oath or subject to penalty—

instead, criminal culpability only attaches at the instant the declarant falsely asserts the truth of statements (made or to be made) which are material to the outcome of the proceeding.

For example, it is not perjury to lie about one's age except where age is a fact material to influencing the legal result, such as eligibility for old age retirement benefits or whether a person was of an age to have legal capacity.

Perjury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lying under oath is not illegal . Lying under oath at a trial , that's different . That can be perjury.
Then I suggest you try that...

Since you're not a Clinton, I'm sure Big Bubba would be thrilled to have you as his new "wife"...
And I would suggest Timmy wear his mudflaps. Because big Bubba gonna deflower you boy.

Hey dummies . Say you're in some deposition and you lie . That is not criminal perjury . Now lying while testifying in court, that's different .
If you are under oath and you lie is not perjury?

Look again.

Dummy.

Last edited:
I watched some of her testimony.

It was embarrassing to see the chief law enforcement agent in the country act like a stupid uneducated political hack.

Not only did the dumb bitch refuse to acknowledge that it is illegal to lie under oath but the shithead refused to say that it was illegal to pass classified information onto people that did not have a security clearance.

When these moronic asshole Moon Bats voted for Obama this is the kind of bad government they voted for. What were these idiot Moon Bats thinking?

I watched some of her testimony.

It was embarrassing to see the chief law enforcement agent in the country act like a stupid uneducated political hack.

Not only did the dumb bitch refuse to acknowledge that it is illegal to lie under oath but the shithead refused to say that it was illegal to pass classified information onto people that did not have a security clearance.

When these moronic asshole Moon Bats voted for Obama this is the kind of bad government they voted for. What were these idiot Moon Bats thinking?
Rainbows and unicorns.

After I do, please tell me why you couldn't take 30 seconds to look it up yourself.

Perjury, also known as forswearing, is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or of falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to an official proceeding.[1][A]

Contrary to popular misconception, no crime has occurred when a false statement is (intentionally or unintentionally) made while under oath or subject to penalty—

instead, criminal culpability only attaches at the instant the declarant falsely asserts the truth of statements (made or to be made) which are material to the outcome of the proceeding.

For example, it is not perjury to lie about one's age except where age is a fact material to influencing the legal result, such as eligibility for old age retirement benefits or whether a person was of an age to have legal capacity.

I did take the 30 seconds to look it up. Thank you for asking.

Lying about your age is one thing. The intent to mislead under oath is perjury.

No. What you say is:

"You were right. I was wrong. I apologize."

I posted on this during the weekend... Her lawyers could have told her that everything was handed over... She is then not lying, she is giving the answer to best of her knowledge...

I could put you to jail for perjury by asking you are all Swans white? You go yes...

I then produce a black swan. Can I put you in Jail...

I posted on this during the weekend... Her lawyers could have told her that everything was handed over... She is then not lying, she is giving the answer to best of her knowledge...

I could put you to jail for perjury by asking you are all Swans white? You go yes...

I then produce a black swan. Can I put you in Jail...

Crooked Hillary didn't lie about her hair color or swans.

She lied about Benghazi and she lied about the handling of classified information, just to name a few of her lies as part of her official government duties.

No. What you say is:

"You were right. I was wrong. I apologize."
I'll pass.

Where I come from, lying under oath is article 131 perjury.

5 years and a dishonorable discharge.

Which means that the fact that Hillary lied, under oath, in an official proceeding (testifying before Congress) is perjury...

Maybe she should have asked her husband, even if he was disbarred for committing the same felony offense as part of the plea deal he agreed to when the Democrats suggested it to prevent his possible removal from office...

Loretta Lynch is a great example of the stupid dishonest shitheads that make up the Obama Administration.

Forum List

Back