Loretta Lynch benched! Clinton Foundation is being investigated by FBI

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

8/11/2016

”Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The investigation centers on New York City where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.”

Well, it’s about time the “Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation” ___ an obvious $2 BILLION money laundering operation ___ is under investigation.

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s donors!

8/11/2016

”Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The investigation centers on New York City where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.”

Well, it’s about time the “Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation” ___ an obvious $2 BILLION money laundering operation ___ is under investigation.

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s donors!
It will end up being the tiniest slip-up by the Clinton Crime Inc. that will bring down Hillary.
She WILL be charged by a US Attorney and there will be NOTHING Lynch can do to make the charges go away.
This will happen 100% guaranteed well before the election.

Yes, another lengthy investigation uncovering multiple crimes and costing millions and at the end, James Comey, Leftist political operative he is, will conclude there is no evidence of wrongdoing.

I mean seriously, does anyone believe that THIS TIME he's going to recommend prosecution?

8/11/2016

JWK

It will end up being the tiniest slip-up by the Clinton Crime Inc. that will bring down Hillary.
She WILL be charged by a US Attorney and there will be NOTHING Lynch can do to make the charges go away.

Wish that would be the case Danny but it wont happen.........full exposure of this would display to our country just how corrupt Washington is and how the whole concept of a "democracy" has become a total sham. That the peoples fate isnt decided at the voting booth but instead, by foreigners and the elite of the elite. Would bring the government down and they arent going to let that happen sad to say..........

8/11/2016

JWK

And if it doesn't happen, will you admit you are full of shit?

After the Clinton/Lynch/Comey affair I have little hope of anything coming of this
Sassy, I assume there is a reason you are so quick to convict Clinton on somebody's word, yet equally reluctant to believe any impurity on the part of your favorite candidate. Like when he says something so gut-wrenching his own party flinches and scrambles for the exits, while the faithful accept the 'sarcasm' excuse he offers when he backpedals, which he does a lot. Or when he dismisses judicial rulings as based on non-existant ethnic biases. Few of us are very open to the other side, which makes me fear that the undivided America of my youth is no longer possible, but some are willing to believe every musing of any psychotic hater without checking so long as it confirms our darkest longings for the opposition to be 'evil'. I see this everywhere. I see you unwilling to bend, and I wonder what you see in your candidate that I do not. I am sincere.

After the Clinton/Lynch/Comey affair I have little hope of anything coming of this
Sassy, I assume there is a reason you are so quick to convict Clinton on somebody's word, yet equally reluctant to believe any impurity on the part of your favorite candidate. Like when he says something so gut-wrenching his own party flinches and scrambles for the exits, while the faithful accept the 'sarcasm' excuse he offers when he backpedals, which he does a lot. Or when he dismisses judicial rulings as based on non-existant ethnic biases. Few of us are very open to the other side, which makes me fear that the undivided America of my youth is no longer possible, but some are willing to believe every musing of any psychotic hater without checking so long as it confirms our darkest longings for the opposition to be 'evil'. I see this everywhere. I see you unwilling to bend, and I wonder what you see in your candidate that I do not. I am sincere.
Well, has Trump given a terrorist's father (who gunned down 59 gays) a place of honor on HIS podium????

Gives you food for thought..

Says a Hillbot, save it pal. You loons ignore everything she does so don't sit there trying to be all high and mighty

Well, has Trump given a terrorist's father (who gunned down 59 gays) a place of honor on HIS podium????

That seat was not reserved, and nobody invited that man to attend. It's just an unfortunate coincidence like Mark Foley, the degenerate republican congressman guilty of sexually harassing male congressional interns sitting in almost the same position behind Trump a day or two later.
upload_2016-8-13_9-28-43.jpeg

Says a Hillbot, save it pal. You loons ignore everything she does so don't sit there trying to be all high and mighty
OK, I see where you are coming from. You think an attempt to reconcile is 'all high and mighty'. I'm clear on that now.

IT SURE DOES

And our pinko media treats this far different than trump's dry sense of humor.

JWK

it's the theater of false hope with this scandal. the right wing hopes that she'll be put in jail, the left wing hopes the accusers will just shut up about it already, neither is going to be satisfied.

How many innocents did the 'terrorist's father' gun down? More food for thought could be that the 'terrorist's father' is looking for leadership among those who do NOT encourage recruitment among terrorists by their inflammatory rhetoric. It's a possibility, no?

8/11/2016

JWK

Not this same ole Tucker Carlson Daily Caller shit again. I'll reserve judgement until I see a "credible" source.

update on FBI probe into Clinton Foundation

See: EXCLUSIVE: Clinton Foundation Probes May Be Moving Forward In Three Cities

8/12/2016

” Joint investigations by the FBI and various U.S. Attorneys of Clinton Foundation activities are most likely underway in Little Rock, Arkansas, Washington, D.C. and New York, according to a former assistant director of the FBI.

“To me, those would be the three most logical cities,” Ron Hosko told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “Discrete information has made its way to local field offices and is being shared with their counterparts at the U.S. Attorney offices.”

Hosko is a 30-year veteran of the FBI and was the second highest ranking official behind director James Comey when he left the bureau in 2014.”

FoxNews also reported the story this morning. See Report claims DOJ probe of Clinton Foundation, emails ongoing:

August 12, 2016
·

"A fresh report that federal prosecutors are probing the Clinton Foundation revived speculation Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton may not be past her email problems, but the Justice Department on Friday declined to confirm the account.

Despite the official decline, The Daily Caller reported that several investigations were being launched including one led by U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara of the Civil Frauds Unit that will focus on Clinton Foundation in New York."

JWK

And what does Hillary Clinton promise as tax reform for the middle class? CLICK HERE to find out!

What are they laundering the money from?
Dictators, world leaders, drug dealers, basically anyone rich enough to pay for access to the State department.....you pay, Hillary helps you out......Then Hillary contributes to her own charity, 96% or her charitable contributions were to it....and then she uses that money on herself....it's kind of obvious.

Forum List

Back