"Lordy, let there be tapes" Did Cohen record the Trump KIDS still trying to do the Moscow deal?

I didn't say it was illegal.

It also isn't illegal to pay a whore to keep her trap shut after having sex with her, but stupid Democrats sure have gone crazy over that bullshit.

Which is my overall point, stupid liberals have let Trump break them, crying wolf over EVERYTHING. EVERY single thing that breaks about him is illegal and millions will die. It's just ridiculous.

And the most pathetic thing is we all KNOW that had Trump ran as a Democrat you dummies would love him. We know this because back when he was a Democrat, you dummies loved him.
It was a crime, because he paid the whores to shut them up during an election campaign of which he did not want to hurt his chances of winning,

and did not claim it as a campaign donation....

normally this would be simply "breaking the campaign finance rules and laws''

and a fine would have to be paid....

but because it was intentional and not simply a mistake, and was proven it was intentional because of tapes cohen had with Trump on it,

and they illegally tried to hide it as a business expense by illegally using the Trump Foundation/Corporation to pay for it and hide it in the books,

and because it was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars....

it became a FELONY, in campaign finance law.

Shut the fuck up

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

and what about dip shits like Rosie Odonnel who purposely donated to Hillary Clinton and other candidates under false names to give more money than the law allows?

Let's just face it, you do NOT care about the law, all you care about is using the law against Trump. It's obvious and pathetic.
You are such a troll, dribbling all the trolling What 'bout-isms....

Why don't you spend a few minutes and research the differences between what the Obama campaign did to get the fine and what Rosie O'donnell did,

verses what Cohen and Trump did....

You'd be a tad smarter than you are coming off.... and less emotional...perhaps...

I already stated the difference. Dip shits like you care about one, but not the other.

Seriously, you're a dumb fuck.
You're too stupid to know what the definition of "difference" means. The "difference" between the Obama campaign violation and Trump's, is that it was not hidden. It was clerical, not criminal. That is what is meant by "difference". But you are too stupid to know that.

You talk about stupid LOL. Gee , I wonder why the DOJ that was ran by Obama decided "no this was just a clerical error rather than a criminal intent "

You Obama ass kissers make me sick.

Meanwhile if it's proven that Cohen intended to violate the law, prosecute his ass, same with Trump. See , unlike you I have principles I live by.

It was a crime, because he paid the whores to shut them up during an election campaign of which he did not want to hurt his chances of winning,

and did not claim it as a campaign donation....

normally this would be simply "breaking the campaign finance rules and laws''

and a fine would have to be paid....

but because it was intentional and not simply a mistake, and was proven it was intentional because of tapes cohen had with Trump on it,

and they illegally tried to hide it as a business expense by illegally using the Trump Foundation/Corporation to pay for it and hide it in the books,

and because it was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars....

it became a FELONY, in campaign finance law.

Shut the fuck up

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

and what about dip shits like Rosie Odonnel who purposely donated to Hillary Clinton and other candidates under false names to give more money than the law allows?

Let's just face it, you do NOT care about the law, all you care about is using the law against Trump. It's obvious and pathetic.
You are such a troll, dribbling all the trolling What 'bout-isms....

Why don't you spend a few minutes and research the differences between what the Obama campaign did to get the fine and what Rosie O'donnell did,

verses what Cohen and Trump did....

You'd be a tad smarter than you are coming off.... and less emotional...perhaps...

I already stated the difference. Dip shits like you care about one, but not the other.

Seriously, you're a dumb fuck.
You're too stupid to know what the definition of "difference" means. The "difference" between the Obama campaign violation and Trump's, is that it was not hidden. It was clerical, not criminal. That is what is meant by "difference". But you are too stupid to know that.

You talk about stupid LOL. Gee , I wonder why the DOJ that was ran by Obama decided "no this was just a clerical error rather than a criminal intent "

You Obama ass kissers make me sick.

Meanwhile if it's proven that Cohen intended to violate the law, prosecute his ass, same with Trump. See , unlike you I have principles I live by.
Your counter argument which covers nothing more than your own hatred, tells us nothing. But, when it comes to actually making those differences between Trump and Obama, it's very easy; ttps://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784 Lol! Thanks to your hatred and your ignorance, you couldn't have made it any easier.

Oh, and they will prosecute Cohen. They will eventually prosecute Trump too.

I kinda missed the minute details over the last few days of Ivanka, JR and Cohen all working on the Moscow deal and the finite dates. Numerous sources say next week could get interesting, this time focusing on the kids. Was TRUMP told to stay out of it, let the kids do it? Was Trump driving their every move?

If the deal was LEGAL, above board and ALLOWED, why the fuck is everyone lying about it? Why did TRUMP repeatedly while STILL RUNNING, then after the election and for the 21 months since the inauguration, REPEAT ad naseum I had nothing going on in Russia?

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: ‘Lordy, I hope there are tapes’

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM
01 DEC 2018 AT 15:42 ET

Donald Trump, Jr. and senior White House advisor Ivanka Trump are facing “real danger areas” of criminal liability, career prosecutor Glenn Kirshner explained on MSNBC on Saturday.

Kirschner worked with special prosecutor Robert Mueller and was the chief of homicide prosecution at the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, DC.

“Is there legal jeopardy in your mind?” anchor Alex Witt asked. “Could there be for Don Jr. and potentially Ivanka?”

“There could be, Alex,” Kirschner replied.

“When it comes to the kids, Ivanka and Don Jr., I think there are a couple of real danger areas, because we heard that Michael Cohen lied to Congress about, among other things, keeping the kids — keeping Donald Trump’s kids informed about what was going on on this potential deal with Russia,” he explained...

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: 'Lordy, I hope there are tapes’
You need to learn businessman language. "Nothing is going on" means there is no deal struck. Glad to help you learn businessman speak.

Trump will be your president in 2024. Then maybe Ivanka after that.

I kinda missed the minute details over the last few days of Ivanka, JR and Cohen all working on the Moscow deal and the finite dates. Numerous sources say next week could get interesting, this time focusing on the kids. Was TRUMP told to stay out of it, let the kids do it? Was Trump driving their every move?

If the deal was LEGAL, above board and ALLOWED, why the fuck is everyone lying about it? Why did TRUMP repeatedly while STILL RUNNING, then after the election and for the 21 months since the inauguration, REPEAT ad naseum I had nothing going on in Russia?

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: ‘Lordy, I hope there are tapes’

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM
01 DEC 2018 AT 15:42 ET

Donald Trump, Jr. and senior White House advisor Ivanka Trump are facing “real danger areas” of criminal liability, career prosecutor Glenn Kirshner explained on MSNBC on Saturday.

Kirschner worked with special prosecutor Robert Mueller and was the chief of homicide prosecution at the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, DC.

“Is there legal jeopardy in your mind?” anchor Alex Witt asked. “Could there be for Don Jr. and potentially Ivanka?”

“There could be, Alex,” Kirschner replied.

“When it comes to the kids, Ivanka and Don Jr., I think there are a couple of real danger areas, because we heard that Michael Cohen lied to Congress about, among other things, keeping the kids — keeping Donald Trump’s kids informed about what was going on on this potential deal with Russia,” he explained...

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: 'Lordy, I hope there are tapes’

Trump has broken some of you, turned you into complete retards. Trump has been harder on Russia since being elected than Obama ever thought about being. FACT.

Who gives a shit if his company was trying to build a hotel in Moscow in 2015, or even is trying to now?
Trump does, and you should, because Trump, his butt boys, and family broke the law on multiple fronts trying to get that done.

Forum List

Back