Looney Tunes anyone ?

My opening statement was about the current House of Representatives. You changed the subject and won't quit knawing on that bone. Sounds to me that it's YOU that have him in your head and not a whole lot of anything else. Be careful, insanity ensues.

The Topic is Looney Tunes and the stupid things people say in politics.
You got stupid and tried to respond to me ... I didn't address you or anything you posted until you posted to me.
Then you said a whole lot of garbage that has nothing to do with anything I think.

Why are you even trying to spin it ... Unless you have the wherewithal and attention span of a gnat ...
You don't even understand what you did and what you are saying.

And ... If your stupid ass keeps sticking your leg over here for me to chew on ... Don't cry when I chew on it ... You drooling nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Pelosi should be addressing her husband's issues. Drunk and playing around with male prostitutes in underwear isn't a good look
There's a lot to unpack in that stunt.No Police body cams and
every time a detail fact comes to light it's squashed.
I think it was a stunt.There's no way to prove it happened.
The whole thing does not add up.Plus the villains role was
adjusted and adapted to fit neatly into a San Fransico Cop
DA style cover-up.

Pelosi should be addressing her husband's issues. Drunk and playing around with male prostitutes in underwear isn't a good look
FB_IMG_1667183086284.jpg

And he should have been impeached for what he said during that speech. You MAGAts lost and you are becoming bigger losers each minute. Some of the Republicans are now doing what they should have been doing in 2019 and that is to show you MAGAts the door.
Yeah right Dirtbag 2 .I guess that explains how the GOP didn't take
the popular vote this November.Like you nutters thought.
WRONG. Now go to the back of the line.

I still chuckle over that non existent pee tape you ass hats got excited over
You meanie the one Orange man had the gall to ply chickies
with { like rubbles } in the same Ritz -Carlton Moscow suite the
Obama's stayed in.Now the Infamous Room 1101

Since you would vote for him again, Rump is very much in this conversation. The best thing for the Nation is to lock Rump up and take away his internet pass and mic. And not allow you Rumpers from visiting him in prison.
You sound pretty much like Gelfilte fish faced Jamie Raskin.
Pretty much laying odds on Trump spending the rest of his life
behind bars.Better than 2 minutes with a face like Raskin.
The same guy who advertised 2 days before Trump's Inauguration
that he was expecting his Impeachment.
I mean,no need for Perry Mason here folks.
Jamie Raskin is a full blown Unamerican Commie.I don't care how
well educated he and his father.There is a thing like being rotten
educated.Preferably in a Frankfurt school mindset.The origin for
Critical Theory.
I wonder if Ward Churchill took any Critical theory courses taught
\ by them Raskins.
Imagine going thru life as a Raskin and not knowing it.

sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

:auiqs.jpg:
That will take a Convention of States to fix. They're not going to vote themselves out of easy money. Been that way since the 80s. 80s Congress were crooks and voted themselves the Lords of the United States. Prior to that, the people actually got representation and bribery was prosecuted.
Too much luck required.What is it 34 states must be on board.
Then again Trump took 30 states against Hillary.And she got the
popular vote by 3 million or more.
Only because she won California by over 4 million more votes than
Trump.If Trump and Hillary got the same number of votes in California
Trump would have got the Popular vote by 1 million.

The Topic is Looney Tunes and the stupid things people say in politics.
You got stupid and tried to respond to me ... I didn't address you or anything you posted until you posted to me.
Then you said a whole lot of garbage that has nothing to do with anything I think.

Why are you even trying to spin it ... Unless you have the wherewithal and attention span of a gnat ...
You don't even understand what you did and what you are saying.

And ... If your stupid ass keeps sticking your leg over here for me to chew on ... Don't cry when I chew on it ... You drooling nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

MAGA == extreme stupidity.

Yeah right Dirtbag 2 .I guess that explains how the GOP didn't take
the popular vote this November.Like you nutters thought.
WRONG. Now go to the back of the line.

And exactly what MAGAt News Station are you listening to? In 2016, Rump lost the popular vote by over 3 million. In 2020, he lost the popular vote by almost 7 million and got blown out for the Electoral College. And GOP didn't win all those spots it claimed it would. In fact, the majority of the contested MAGAts ended up losing. And in 2024, it's just going to get worse.

Forum List

Back