Looks like the Kraken may have it's day

The Democrats are very clever by employing multiple methods of vote fraud such that if only a few are uncovered, they can argue that it wouldn't have changed the outcome of an election. Courts generally go along with this scheme because they don't want to become involved with elections. SCOTUS needs to instruct lower courts to order new elections if substantial violations of election laws have occurred, rather than proof that the election outcome would have been different. This is similar to the principle of not allowing violations that are capable of repetition to escape judicial review.

BlueHand.jpg
The man gets it.

He's not the only one. One thing he didn't touch in was any ballots found after the vote time has ended and the count starts becomes invalid. That's what a new voting rule should be added

I think PA just passed a ruling that any ballots turned in past the deadline or with improper dating will be counted anyway.

That's just what we need, counting the votes of people too stupid to fill out an envelop.

I think PA just passed a ruling that any ballots turned in past the deadline or with improper dating will be counted anyway.

That's just what we need, counting the votes of people too stupid to fill out an envelop.
Yes they did but that was due to COVID. Or at least I thought that was the only reason it was to be used for. That needs to be challenged. I bet democrats will challenge it when they loose the election.

Forum List

Back