Looks Like The Days Of Waco TX Are Back....Just Because A Guy Threatened Biden

Seeing as tho he was wanting to be famous for assassinating the president at a time the president was 45 mins away -- I think it made sense to do it then......

Do you prefer we make appointments for when we arrest terrorists? Check their schedule to make sure we don't interrupt their pilates class
I think he would stick out.
Did you see any of those events?
They had more media there than actual Biden supporters.

Have you ever been to a presidential speech?

It takes 2 hours to get thru security and you end up waiting half the day for the guy to show up.

Are all your heroes violent criminals and scofflaws?
Are you Moon Bat heroes murderous Insurrectionsts that spend six months looting, murdering, rioting and destroying? You assholes put up monuments to them. Or are they Presidents that get filthy rich selling out their country to foreign interest?

I'll take the word of sworn FBI agents over....
Of course you would you stupid Moon Bat when the FBI murdered a White guy.

You are a dumbass trusting the fucking government on anything, especially the fucking FBI with their record of lying and being the armed thugs for the Democrat filth.

20230722_114708_jpg-2915343.JPG

Last edited:
There was no mention of that guy pointing a gun at FBI agents in the news article.
Which means he probably never did. They probably killed him because he was holding a gun in his hand, or something that looked like a gun.
From the video it appears that nobody issued a warning to him. Not one sound was heard.
They just hid behind their vehicles and waited for him to come to the door.....then one pop from a sniper and he was dead.

Are you Moon Bat heroes murderous Insurrectionsts that spend six months looting, murdering, rioting and destroying? You assholes put up monuments to them. Or are they Presidents that get filthy rich selling out their country to foreign interest?
This is about one man and his refusal to cooperate with law enforcement. You can live in a dream world of right wing fantasies but even the worst nutters know that threatening the president is going to get you a visit from the feds.

Which means he probably never did. They probably killed him because he was holding a gun in his hand, or something that looked like a gun.
From the video it appears that nobody issued a warning to him. Not one sound was heard.
They just hid behind their vehicles and waited for him to come to the door.....then one pop from a sniper and he was dead.
Maybe he was standing at the toilet taking a piss and his dick looked like a handgun.

Now that all the lefties are on board with shoot to kill raids. We don’t want to hear any more whining when your pet criminals get wasted by cops. And no more riots over it either.

Except none of us were whining when cops shoot black suspects threatening with them with guns.

We were complaining when they strangled a handcuffed man to death for 9 minutes.
Or shot a kid playing with a toy.
Or shot a homeless kid who was trying to break into a truck to keep warm
Or made a social worker stand naked for 20 minutes in her living room because they had the wrong address on a search warrant.
Or shot a man in the back over a traffic violation.

This man was shot in his sleep. He didn't pull a gun on a cop.

Uh, yes, he did. Why you always lying?

Of course you would you stupid Moon Bat when the FBI murdered a White guy.

You are a dumbass trusting the fucking government on anything, especially the fucking FBI with their record of lying and being the armed thugs for the Democrat filth.

Naw, I have to go by the actual evidence. He came to the door waving a gun around screaming at the FBI agents.

Cooperate with law enforcement and you don't get killed. How many times have you said that?
Isn't there a law that says if you don't cooperate with the cops that they can shoot you?

This is the typical :bsflag:we get from liberals every time so black nitwit engages in illegal activity, doesn't comply with police orders, does everything wrong in the confronation and gets himself killed by being incredibly stupid. Ho hum. :rolleyes-41:

As usual in these situations, he didnt cooperate with the police. He got what he deserved.

The cops are paid to do the job, I have an idea how about citizens cooperate with the cops?

Cooperating with the police wouldn't make this a police state.

Always cooperate with the police, don't make them work to arrest you.

What’s with all this defiance to authorities?

I get special treatment because I cooperate and follow instructions like civilized citizens should do
Just a sampling...

Maybe he was standing at the toilet taking a piss and his dick looked like a handgun.
We're all speculating....but this has happened before, and when it happened before it was at the hands of a Democrat President and a corrupt FBI and ATF.
They made an example of this guy because they're planning something.
They used Jan 6th as a warning not to protest.
This is a warning to not resist when they come to take our guns.
I don't think it's going to have the effect they wanted.

Forum List

Back