Looks Like The Cat's Out Of The Bag....

Again... No they do not... Because we understand how the atmosphere works to large extent and understand CO2 can not drive it.

I don't believe you're an atmospheric physicist. Yes, there is a consensus even among atmospheric physicists that global warming is real. You're so full of shit it is pouring out of your ears.

Your imbecilic reliance of consensus proves YOU are a science illiterate.

Yes, I am an imbecile for taking it seriously when the vast majority of the people most qualified to have an opinion about a subject tell us something about that subject.

You keep pushing the Consensus and Authority fallacy over and over, which indicate that you don't understand how science research works.

Consensus has been wrong many times, which slowed down science research.

You are just another low brow warmist moron to make a fool of yourself in public with your stupidity and ignorance.

He doesn't know and twice has made this claim he never backs up:

"There are 100 papers that back AGW claims for every one your conspiracy blog website points at."

Notice he still implies skeptical papers exist only at blogs, despite being shown several times they are from science journals.

He is a pathetic warmist troll.

A few posts up you actually admitted that humans play a role. You somehow think you're shutting down my argument by pointing out that some scientists call into question the role of CO2. There is still a massive consensus among scientists that humans are impacting global temperature.
Hey moron... Define the roll...

First you have to define how it is going to create the impact. You have still failed to give me what the core premise is..

Unlike you I'm not a fucking idiot and I'm not going to pretend to be a climate scientist. I trust in the expertise of the most qualified people on the planet. When a giant majority of them tell us humans are fucking with global temperature I take that seriously.
Oh Contra... You are a huge fucking idiot...

You have taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker... You don't even know what your pontificating about... You don't have a clue about the science involved.

You refuse to even acknowledge you don't know jack... and that is the most tell of all traits.. Your ignorant and wish to remain so...

I have a decent understanding of the science because I have done research and I'm not an idiot. I'm just not going to speak as if I'm an expert because I'm not an arrogant retard like you. There is a large scientific consensus that says humans are impacting global temperature. If you blow that off you're a jackass.

Still waiting for the evidence from you:

"There are 100 papers that back AGW claims for every one your conspiracy blog website points at"

Waiting...……………. Waiting.

Come on it isn't hard to do.....

Again... No they do not... Because we understand how the atmosphere works to large extent and understand CO2 can not drive it.

I don't believe you're an atmospheric physicist. Yes, there is a consensus even among atmospheric physicists that global warming is real. You're so full of shit it is pouring out of your ears.

Yes, I am an imbecile for taking it seriously when the vast majority of the people most qualified to have an opinion about a subject tell us something about that subject.

You keep pushing the Consensus and Authority fallacy over and over, which indicate that you don't understand how science research works.

You are just another low brow warmist moron to make a fool of yourself in public with your stupidity and ignorance.

You don't understand this topic any more than I do. You probably understand it less in fact. I'm just not an arrogant asshole with the audacity to speak as if I am an expert. You're simply dumb if you think a scientific consensus is meaningless and doesn't need to be taken seriously.

You don't understand this topic any more than I do. You probably understand it less in fact. I'm just not an arrogant asshole with the audacity to speak as if I am an expert. You're simply dumb if you think a scientific consensus is meaningless and doesn't need to be taken seriously.

As usual your reply has NO substance in it, just scream is all you can do.

A few posts up you actually admitted that humans play a role. You somehow think you're shutting down my argument by pointing out that some scientists call into question the role of CO2. There is still a massive consensus among scientists that humans are impacting global temperature.

First you have to define how it is going to create the impact. You have still failed to give me what the core premise is..

Unlike you I'm not a fucking idiot and I'm not going to pretend to be a climate scientist. I trust in the expertise of the most qualified people on the planet. When a giant majority of them tell us humans are fucking with global temperature I take that seriously.

You have taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker... You don't even know what your pontificating about... You don't have a clue about the science involved.

You refuse to even acknowledge you don't know jack... and that is the most tell of all traits.. Your ignorant and wish to remain so...

I have a decent understanding of the science because I have done research and I'm not an idiot. I'm just not going to speak as if I'm an expert because I'm not an arrogant retard like you. There is a large scientific consensus that says humans are impacting global temperature. If you blow that off you're a jackass.

"There are 100 papers that back AGW claims for every one your conspiracy blog website points at"

I'm not going to waste my time proving what is already known, which is that the vast majority of scientists agree that humans impact global temperature. They didn't come to that conclusion without studies.

As usual your reply has NO substance in it, just scream is all you can do.

I cannot give you an expert opinion because I am not an expert, and neither are you. Go debate the scientific majority that agrees with what I am saying. They'll make you look like an imbecile because they are actually experts and know what they're talking about. Like other sane people I take it seriously when the majority of experts in a field say something about the field they're experts in. If you think they're wrong you should go publish your findings and become globally known as the nobody redneck that proved the scientific community wrong.

You two are actually too dumb/stubborn to realize you've been slain. This is why I don't usually bother to do anything but make fun of you retards, but you managed to pull me into it. Good job.

He doesn't know and twice has made this claim he never backs up:

"There are 100 papers that back AGW claims for every one your conspiracy blog website points at."

Notice he still implies skeptical papers exist only at blogs, despite being shown several times they are from science journals.

He is a pathetic warmist troll.

I'm not going to waste my time proving what is already known, which is that the vast majority of scientists agree that humans impact global temperature. They didn't come to that conclusion without studies.

In Liberal;

I don't know shit and your asking hard questions.... I need my safe space....

Too bad this one doesn't have a brain.. The tape is repeating itself over and over again... An impressive failure of the liberal school system..

The world would laugh at us if the abject stupidity in this country wasn't so dangerous. I've given up on trying to convince people like you that scientists the world over are not in on a conspiracy to scam us into giving them grant money. It's enough to know historians will look back and talk about how people like you were stupid as fuck.
Historians will file climategate with Piltdown Man.

In Liberal;

I don't know shit and your asking hard questions.... I need my safe space....

Too bad this one doesn't have a brain.. The tape is repeating itself over and over again... An impressive failure of the liberal school system..

I'll be looking for your name is science news articles.

"Unqualified dumbass proves the majority of scientists all over the world wrong about global warming."

That'd be a funny Onion article.

You two are actually too dumb/stubborn to realize you've been slain. This is why I don't usually bother to do anything but make fun of you retards, but you managed to pull me into it. Good job.
Let me see...

Asked for description of the AWG premise 6+ times this thread alone.. Check

Not once answered and never gave his interpretation of the premise let alone any empirical evidence to support his position...

Screams a logical fallacy each time confronted with facts... always answers with an appeal to authority...

Your an ignorant idiot and wish to remain so...

Let me see...

Not once answered and never gave his interpretation of the premise let alone any empirical evidence to support his position...

Screams a logical fallacy each time confronted with facts... always answers with an appeal to authority...

Your a ignorant idiot and wish to remain so...

The Kid apparently refuses to back up his OWN claim when asked to provide the evidence:

Here is what this Kid wrote,

Asked him THREE times to answer it, still waiting...….

Waiting for this loudmouth to answer it.

Waiting...…

Zzzzz……..

Let me see...

The Kid apparently refuses to back up his OWN claim when asked to provide the evidence:

Waiting...…

Zzzzz……..

I was using hyperbole to make a point, and in your desperation you're focusing on that hyperbole to try to save face. You've been destroyed thoroughly. I'm sorry you're too stupid to know it. If you know so much you should go make yourself rich and famous by proving the scientists wrong.

Been saying it for 5 years.
...the evidence is daunting.

Even most young people laugh when "global warming" comes up for discussion. It was a fad for the hopelessly duped, many who now know the score and dont want to look like a jackass!:cul2::cul2:.
Does it hurt being so utterly fucking moronic?

Been saying it for 5 years.
...the evidence is daunting.

Even most young people laugh when "global warming" comes up for discussion. It was a fad for the hopelessly duped, many who now know the score and dont want to look like a jackass!:cul2::cul2:.
Does it hurt being so utterly fucking moronic?
When-you-are-dead-you-don-t-know-that-you-are-dead

Let me see...

Waiting...…

Zzzzz……..
LOL

I hear you....

Have a good night Sun... I need to be up for forecast conference call at 0400. Were looking at fall forecasts tomorrow... Some of the charts are already cooling... Looking to be an early fall...

I have had enough stupid for one night..

The High Priest of "WE WILL CONTROL THE EARTH!" by controlling EVERY man woman and child on the planet is thankfully, no longer in office.
We really needed a break.

I guess Europe, Asia and the scientists who know more about it than anybody need to catch up with dumb ass Americans.
Nope..

The EU is censoring anything that doesn't match their socialist takeover agenda.... Can't have reasoning minds get the facts on the scam..

The world would laugh at us if the abject stupidity in this country wasn't so dangerous. I've given up on trying to convince people like you that scientists the world over are not in on a conspiracy to scam us into giving them grant money. It's enough to know historians will look back and talk about how people like you were stupid as fuck.

If you've worked in "science" like I have, you know that conclusions can often be as political as shit.

They don't bite the hand that feeds them especially when there is a gaggle of ass kissers who will bow to their every word.

Forum List

Back