Looks like that number ten can is finnaly opened

Indeed, TMN's thread history is full of nonsense, but There Can Be Only One "Epic Meltdown Of The Year" Thread.

The title alone on this one is classic. Thoroughly incoherent in the way only TMN can mangle the language.

I have asked you several times to provide a more recent poll, showing Obama is more trusted on the deficit.
Can you... or can you not?

It's a fairly simple question TM.. even one with your limited mental faculties should be able to answer it.

<snip>

Allow me please:

"But overall, voters showed slightly more confidence in Republicans in Congress to “make the right decisions about how to reduce the federal deficit.” By 38 percent to 36 percent, voters said they trusted Republicans more than President Obama to make the right decisions about the economy. That’s within the survey’s margin of error.

The poll showed a significant decline in trust in President Obama’s ability to make the right decisions about reducing the deficit. Back in July, the poll found 46 percent of voters trusted the president to make the right decisions about how to reduce the federal deficit, while 34 percent trusted Republicans in Congress more.

The poll, conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International, interviewed 1,006 adults by landline and cell phone from Sept. 15 to Sept. 18 for most of the questions in the survey; those questions have a margin of error of plus or minus 3.6 percentage points."

Voters Favor Balance in Cutting Deficit - Matthew Cooper - NationalJournal.com

You know, I know how everyone likes to mock TM. I just can't help feeling sorry for her. She just refuses to see the Truth. She refuses to tell even herself the truth. And she refuses to make any effort to improve her skills, knowledge, or abilities. It's just sad.

THE Obama administration is assembling secret drone bases in the Horn of Africa and the Arabian Peninsula as part of a new, aggressive campaign against al-Qaeda affiliates in Somalia and Yemen.

Read more: Killer drones target al-Qaeda offshoots

I can appreciate this kind of whup ass...

I agree.
Remember the leftists complaining about Bush sending drone missions into Pakistan, saying it was an act of war on a sovereign state?

They will be predictably silent on this.

For the record, this is one of the few things Obama's doing right.

Death panels?

Thats not really as much a cure as an end to suffering though...

That's right euthanasia is good. Would you get on that TDNM?

youth-in-asia-demotivational-poster-1253050775.jpg

If he is going to do what I think he is about to do the right hasnt got a chance and Carl Roves permanent majority is about to be faced with a landslide Democratic election.

He played the wimp to force the American people to face who the republicans really were at heart.

Now I hope he takes it to the people hard and heavy to drive home just how morally bankrupt the republican party has become.

If there is a huge American mandate your party will either have to dump the tea party or die.

Good lord, you really do need to get me some of what you are smoking. The Shit I get never gives me Delusions like that! I am getting ripped off.

You know, I know how everyone likes to mock TM. I just can't help feeling sorry for her. She just refuses to see the Truth. She refuses to tell even herself the truth. And she refuses to make any effort to improve her skills, knowledge, or abilities. It's just sad.

I started out feeling sorry for her, but one can only push it so far. She is so willfully ignorant and dishonest it simply makes my skin crawl wondering how many more there are like her being pumped out by Public Education and Liberal Universities.

Chills one to the Bone. Nothing more Dangerous than a Mob of Ignorant, arrogant, Idealists who worship their leader like a god, and are willfully blind to his Faults.

Brings back memories of so much World History.

I started out feeling sorry for her, but one can only push it so far. She is so willfully ignorant and dishonest it simply makes my skin crawl wondering how many more there are like her being pumped out by Public Education and Liberal Universities.

Chills one to the Bone. Nothing more Dangerous than a Mob of Ignorant, arrogant, Idealists who worship their leader like a god, and are willfully blind to his Faults.

Brings back memories of so much World History.

I can truly start to understand how mobs can kill people. It does chill to the bone.

This is the only way Obama could ever fill that empty can...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=624WkRavN00]Todd&#39;s How To Make An Empty Can Full Again - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back