Looks like that number ten can is finnaly opened

Let's see- Obama is leading all Pub candidates and has just started campaigning, maybe. Everyone knows about the party of no and the do nothing congress. Please eat shytte and die, elitist mega rich pubs, bought off talking heads...hoping for your recovery, brainwashed dittoheads/Foxbots...
It's actually a blessing the "jobs, jobs, jobs" PFFFFT! Pubs won some control in 2010- they got their rope and they've hung themselves...

ROTFLMBO!! He just now started campaigning............son, he's never stopped. He knows nothing else, 'cept people now know he's just blowing hot air. He hasn't a clue on how to "fix" this economy. What's he going to campaign on, his record?? :disbelief::happy-1:

How did the country fair after 8 years of you guys having almost all of the control?

We did pretty well for the first 6 years, considering what happened in September of '01, but something happened in the last 2 years of the Bush administration, just before the shit hit the fan. I can't remember quite what that was. Perhaps you can help me out? Anyone?
Pelosi and reid is what happened.

All I found is this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/103369-yes-we-number-10-can.html

You saying the same thing almost 2 years ago. WTF? :cuckoo:

She's clearly suffering from an acute case of repetitive bullshit syndrome. No cure available on ObamaCare.

True.

Look at what she promised:

that is where I have been for a while my friend.

Very discouraging, but seems to be the way it is.

I am giving them a couple of months and if they dont start kicking ass and taking names its time to become an Independent. I will leave the party I have been in all my life.
It's been a year and a half, TDNM. Have to re-registered Independent yet?

She's clearly suffering from an acute case of repetitive bullshit syndrome. No cure available on ObamaCare.

True.

I am giving them a couple of months and if they dont start kicking ass and taking names its time to become an Independent. I will leave the party I have been in all my life.

The only thing independent about TM is that last remaining brain cell. It must be so lonely in there.....

True.

The only thing independent about TM is that last remaining brain cell. It must be so lonely in there.....

It's running out of fuel, it's been trying not to get caught up in the rest of the them but it's now cornered, won't be long til it succumbs as well. Poor little brain cell. ~~sigh~~

So TDM is gonna leave the Democratic party??

Don't believe I'll hold my breath on that one.

So TDM is gonna leave the Democratic party??

Don't believe I'll hold my breath on that one.
She is just like another idiot dimwit I know who made a remark that turned out to be a typical lefty lie, alec baldwin, remember? "If Bush wins the election I will move." We are still waiting.

That was a poll of CEOs and NOT my opinion.

Then you guys pulled the debt ceiling mess out.

The CEOs backed off just like the right wanted them to.

Party over country at every turn for you guys

Right. You predicted they would hire and we all told you they wouldn't... You attacked us and in the end we were right. NO I posted a CEo survey that said the CEOs were planning to hire

And remember, it was Obama that made the budget law that got us downgraded, Obama wouldn’t even look at a budget that would balance the deficit put forth by the TP.That is not what S&P said in their downgrade statement

It is fact that if the TP budget were passed we would have never been downgraded and we would be well on our way to a balanced budget. To bad Obama held the country hostage for political points that ended up backfiring in his face.

No it is not fact.

That is NOT what S&P said in their statement

Hey Truthie, it's been 20 months since you posted this...

The dems had a supermajority and still could not agree on healthcare reform. So the logical conclusion is they march in lockstep?

Pretty silly assed crap this megolomanic spouts huh?

The Dems better start marching thier asses right over the top of the congressional republicans or I and many other dems are no longer going to be dems let alone be voting for them.

Since the Dems haven't marched over anyone's asses yet, especially in last November's elections, I guess you've gone Independent, right??

If he is going to do what I think he is about to do the right hasnt got a chance and Carl Roves permanent majority is about to be faced with a landslide Democratic election.

He played the wimp to force the American people to face who the republicans really were at heart.

Now I hope he takes it to the people hard and heavy to drive home just how morally bankrupt the republican party has become.

If there is a huge American mandate your party will either have to dump the tea party or die.

First, what do you think he is going to do?

Second, he wasn't playing a wimp

Third, Americans dont like people who act like dictators.

And the bigger question is, what web browser is TM using that there is no spell check? is she still using netscape navigator V 1?

I spell like TM, but every time I do, I get a wiggly red line and I right click and correct it. How is that so hard?

Wait, Explorer has spell check? I didn't know that. Of course, I try to spell correctly without it...

Your party approval is in the crapper.

your ideas are being rejected pretty soundly by the American people.

The presidents approval ratings will now start reflecting the lefts happiness with Obamas realization that the right in this country will do anything to keep this country in a trench for political purposes.

There is no compromising with people who will vote against their own billsto harm a president no matter what the coutnry needs.

Your right wing agenda is now going to see you washed into the gutter.

So you're saying his approval numbers will get worse? How is that a good thing for him?

Forum List

Back