Looks like Patrick McHenry overstepped his bounds.

He doesn't have the power to rearrange the lunch menu, much less the office assignments.

Gotta keep a close on on the little fucker and make sure he doesn't try to push anything else through.

LOL
(3)(A) In the case of a vacancy in the Office of
Speaker, the next Member on the list described
in subdivision (B) shall act as Speaker pro tempore
until the election of a Speaker or a Speaker
pro tempore. Pending such election the Member
acting as Speaker pro tempore may exercise
such authorities of the Office of Speaker as may
be necessary and appropriate to that end.

She is in California
"Pelosi said she is in California, where she is mourning the death of Sen. Dianne Feinstein, and is unable to retrieve her belongings from the office"
New Senator for California that lives in Maryland. Are there no rules against that?
It works. Ask Oz.

"Butler currently lives in Maryland but owns a home in California, officials have said. She was expected to reregister to vote in California before being sworn in"

Has anyone asked why McCathy allowed Pelosi and the other dem, to keep basement offices? With limited numbers of basement offices why aren't republicans pissed McCarthy prioritized Pelosi and Hoyer?

Lives in Maryland, registered to vote in Maryland, but continue your attempts to spin it's entertaining.
If I moved to another State I would re-register. Is that so hard for you to comprehend?

I guess you forgot all about Dr. Oz and where he lived and owned homes and where he lost to Fetterman and it wasn't New Jersey.

Forum List

Back