Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

You don't really read period, it wouldn't suit or support your silly position.

The central point of his first post was that the guy was a lone wolf with no ties to terror.

I shot that to shit but you in your coveted selective illiteracy refuse to open your eyes.

You like that Bammy Jizz do ya?

You posted a bunch of garbage that didn't even make any sense. then you sprinkled it with insults.

Do you want a medal?

My silly position????

Please remove your head from your ass. My position is that -

1 There was no cover up

2 No troops were ever told to "stand down"

3 No one really knows exactly what forces were at play here.

Last edited:
Ansar al-Sharia has also been suspected in the violent attacks in the Mount Chaambi area near the Algerian border, including the killing of eight soldiers last month.

Laradeyh blamed the Salafist movement for liaising with Al-Qaeda's North African affiliate and announced the group as a terrorist group.

Ansar al-Sharia is considered one of the most radical groups that emerged after the secular autocrat Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali was toppled in 2011.

The Ansar leader Saifallah Benahssine, also known as Abu Iyadh, is a former al-Qaeda fighter in Afghanistan sought by police for allegedly inciting an attack on the US embassy in Tunis in September 2012.

Ansar al-Sharia blamed for Tunisia killings - Africa - Al Jazeera English

??????

WTF does any of this mean?

Last edited:
So we have Obama first laying blame on a video through Mrs Rice, then telling an audience during the Presidential debate hosted by Candy Crowley how it was IN FACT a terrorist attack, before the New York Times set the record straight that it really wasn't. Based on all the intelligence sources available to the president, do we even know what this Commander-in-Chief was actually doing at the time of the attacks, or is this more proof of just how incompetent this man really is?

You can keep your Doctor/Healthcare plan, period!

The NSA did nothing illegal, Obama told us that....

Obama will balance the budget...

Obama will close Guantanamo...

Obama will fix the economy....

Obama will end wars.....

Nope, Obama never lies!

So we have Obama first laying blame on a video through Mrs Rice, then telling an audience during the Presidential debate hosted by Candy Crowley how it was IN FACT a terrorist attack, before the New York Times set the record straight that it really wasn't. Based on all the intelligence sources available to the president, do we even know what this Commander-in-Chief was actually doing at the time of the attacks, or is this more proof of just how incompetent this man really is?

What do you mean what Obama was doing during the attacks?

A little more than an hour after the fighting broke out, Obama was being briefed.

You can keep your Doctor/Healthcare plan, period!

The NSA did nothing illegal, Obama told us that....

Obama will balance the budget...

Obama will close Guantanamo...

Obama will fix the economy....

Obama will end wars.....

Nope, Obama never lies!

^^^^ Be sure and avoid the subject completely by bringing up every other paranoid scandal you can think of.

If you have a god damn point, please make it. :cuckoo:

Quote: Originally Posted by rightwinger View Post
. In this case, a central figure in the attack was an eccentric, malcontent militia leader, Ahmed Abu Khattala, according to numerous Libyans present at the time. American officials briefed on the American criminal investigation into the killings call him a prime suspect. Mr. Abu Khattala declared openly and often that he placed the United States not far behind Colonel Qaddafi on his list of infidel enemies. But he had no known affiliations with terrorist groups, and he had escaped scrutiny from the 20-person C.I.A. station in Benghazi that was set up to monitor the local situation.
Ahmed Abu Khattala

Ahmed Abu Khattala heads the Benghazi-based Ansar al-Sharia group

Read more: Islamist group leader Ahmed Abu Khattala named as mastermind behind U.S. consulate massacre in Benghazi | Mail Online
Ahmed-Abu-Khattala-named-mastermind-U-S-consulate-massacre-Benghazi.html#ixzz2ooJWG17P
[/COLOR]

Ansar al-Sharia has also been suspected in the violent attacks in the Mount Chaambi area near the Algerian border, including the killing of eight soldiers last month.

Laradeyh blamed the Salafist movement for liaising with Al-Qaeda's North African affiliate and announced the group as a terrorist group.

Ansar al-Sharia is considered one of the most radical groups that emerged after the secular autocrat Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali was toppled in 2011.

The Ansar leader Saifallah Benahssine, also known as Abu Iyadh, is a former al-Qaeda fighter in Afghanistan sought by police for allegedly inciting an attack on the US embassy in Tunis in September 2012.

Ansar al-Sharia blamed for Tunisia killings - Africa - Al Jazeera English

See how easy that was nutjob?

He is a Terrorist leader with ties to Al Qaeda.[/B]

His very first point is proven false in no more than 5 minutes with non partisan sources.

The premise of the article is bullshit as is your defense of the moron.

Sorry man - I don't speak cut and paste.

Really not even sure what you are trying to relate in that mess of a post you claim as "victory."

It is not relevant to the Benghazi attacks

Just another RW attempt at obfuscation

Obama owns and runs the NYT, everyone knows that, and of course all those Muslims in Libya would agree with him, they like him hes a Muslim, duh.

So the gist of the Times article is it was neither a well planned terrorist attack or a spontaneous protest gone bad or in other words they really don't know anything for sure and are just guessing and speculating. Depending on one's perspective this either vindication for the Obama administration or the Times trying to help repair Hillary's image in case she runs in 2016.

#2: Despite Being Told It Was A Terrorist Attack, Clinton Blamed The Attack On An Unrelated YouTube Video

SPIN: In The Benghazi Hoax, Brock Argues That It Made Sense For Officials In Washington To Assume The Attack In Benghazi Was The Result Of A Protest Stemming From The Offensive Video. "News of the Cairo statement began to circulate through the media not long before the first news flashes out of Benghazi, where the shots that information officer Smith had first reported were devolving into a noisy attack as a large, growing fire illuminated the sky. The implication seemed clear at the time: The protests over the YouTube video had deteriorated and spread, the to embassy wall that had been breached in Egypt to an all-out attack in the neighboring Libya." (David Brock and Ari-Rabin Havt, The Benghazi Hoax, 10/21/13)

FACT: On The Night Of The Attack, Former Deputy Chief Of Mission In Libya Gregory Hicks Told Leaders In Washington That The Consulate Was Under A Terrorist Attack, Saying "I Did Use The Word Attack. That There Were At Least 20 Armed Intruders In The Compound." ABC'S GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: "Months earlier the State Department had forged an agreement that in the event of an attack on the vulnerable Benghazi Mission, Security personnel would response from a nearby facility called The Annex, run by the CIA. I know that you can't say so, but we know it was a CIA facility, and we know that the CIA facility was getting protection and more security than the diplomatic facility." FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF OF MISSION IN LIBYA GREGORY HICKS: "The numbers are clear about twice as many in terms of trained security providers." STEPHANOPOULOS: "What did you tell Washington?" HICKS: "I called Washington right after I talked to the Annex Chief and I told them that the consulate was under attack. That the..." STEPHANOPOULOS: "You used the word attack?" HICKS: "I did use the word attack. That there were at least 20 armed intruders in the compound and that help was on the way from the Annex." (ABC's "This Week," 9/9/13)

Hicks Dismissed An Anti-Islamic Film And Related Protest That The Administration Initially Blamed For The Attack As A "Non-Event" Adding "We Had Heard Nothing About Protests." STEPHANOPOULOS: "Had you heard anything earlier in the day about any kind of protest or were you worried at all because of these reports of this video?" HICKS: No it was a non-event, the video, in Libya. And we had heard nothing about protests. The building had been set on fire by the attackers and our Diplomatic Security Agents there were heavily outnumbered." (ABC's "This Week," 9/9/13)
Hicks Testified That He Spoke Directly With Clinton That Night. HICKS: "During the night, I am in touch with Washington keeping them posted of what's happening in Tripoli and to the best of my knowledge what I am being told in Benghazi. I think at about 2 p.m. the - 2 a.m., sorry, the Secretary of State Clinton called me along with her senior staff were all on the phone, and she asked me what was going on. And, I briefed her on developments." (Gregory Hicks, Hearing, U.S. House of Representatives, Government Oversight And Reform Committee, 5/8/13)

Yet Days Later, At A Ceremony Bringing Home The Remains Of The Americans Who Were Killed In The Attack And In Accordance With The Obama Administration's Misleading Spin, Clinton Blamed The "Awful Internet Video" For The Attack. CLINTON: "This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We've seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We've seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that because it is senseless, and it is totally unacceptable." (Secretary Hillary Clinton, Remarks At The Transfer of Remains Ceremony to Honor Those Lost In Attacks In Benghazi, Libya Andrews Air Force Base, MD, 9/14/12)

REALITY: It Was Reasonable To Believe The Terrorist Attack Came In Response To The Video

The Benghazi Smear Machine Fights Back | Research | Media Matters for America

Did anybody read the article? Or just start slinging insults about where it was printed.

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam.

A fuller accounting of the attacks suggests lessons for the United States that go well beyond Libya. It shows the risks of expecting American aid in a time of desperation to buy durable loyalty, and the difficulty of discerning friends from allies of convenience in a culture shaped by decades of anti-Western sentiment. Both are challenges now hanging over the American involvement in Syria’s civil conflict.

The attack also suggests that, as the threats from local militants around the region have multiplied, an intensive focus on combating Al Qaeda may distract from safeguarding American interests.

That would be the latter.

Obama owns and runs the NYT, everyone knows that, and of course all those Muslims in Libya would agree with him, they like him hes a Muslim, duh.

Get out of here and take your fail post with you.

He was a Muslim, eh?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:
Harsh.

9:42P.M.

Attackers storm through the main gate and set barracks and cars on fire. Mr. Stevens, Mr. Smith and a security officer in the main villa lock themselves in a safe room. Attackers set the main villa’s living room on fire. They bang at the safe room’s door, but do not enter.

Three American armed officers outside the main villa rush to retrieve rifles, radios and bulletproof vests in the security quarters. Two of them try to return to the villa, but find the alley between the two buildings overtaken by attackers. Outnumbered and outgunned, they barricade themselves in the security quarters.

As the main villa is engulfed in smoke, the security officer tries to guide Mr. Stevens and Mr. Smith outside through a window. The officer leaves, but the two men do not follow. The officer re-enters the building multiple times, but is unable to find the two men.

Forum List

Back