Looks like Obama cares more about his propaganda than he does about kids....

So just pick another date?
Cry babies.

I agree, Obama and Matthews should have picked another date.........

Or another venue...

I seriously doubt that the president 'ordered' this... the school administrators are the scumbags in this scenario.

That said, if Obama doesn't cancel, or order a change of venue or date when fully briefed on the circumstances, he's a scumbag to. And a political fool.

And if he's never fully briefed on the circumstances, he REALLY needs to replace some of his political advisors.

the school has rented the space for the past eight years and had a signed contract for eight performances and rehearsal nights this year, the news [that the space would not be available came] less than a day before the kids were set to be onstage to practice

So, they have the space rented for eight dates this year, and it was for a rehearsal - not a performance.

Nothing against the kids, but I'm guessing the school saw hosting an event with Obama, the POTUS, as an opportunity to get some major exposure.

This has nothing to with Obama, liberals, or anything other than wrong-wingers once again trying to politicize anything to suit their means.

Nothing to see here, folks.

So just pick another date?
Cry babies.

I agree, Obama and Matthews should have picked another date.........

Or another venue...

I seriously doubt that the president 'ordered' this... the school administrators are the scumbags in this scenario.

That said, if Obama doesn't cancel, or order a change of venue or date when fully briefed on the circumstances, he's a scumbag to. And a political fool.

And if he's never fully briefed on the circumstances, he REALLY needs to replace some of his political advisors.

He will find out on the 11:00 news. Like he does with other major events.

You can't really blame the school for wanting the national publicity. BUT I doubt Obama or MSNBS ever knew about the kids program. This is and should be placed squarely on the schools lap.

Forum List

Back