looks like Kushner is now in the hot seat along with Flynn

seems Kushner and associates were busted providing bribe money to a huge mining company who could then pay off the Dictator......a violation of the The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977.

I swear, every day another example of Trump crime family blatant corruption and graft appears, and this on top is Jared's little omission on the security clearance form.....repeated Russian contacts going back years

impeach the whole treasonous clan

Seriously, the ratio of "for real"posters to paid libshills such as this is looking like 12:1

That's a good compression ratio.

Not a good ratio of legit to non-legit posters.

This post should be deleted

That's a valid opinion, as valid as mine is, however, there's been a dozen posters such as Johnny that signed up and are posting in the past 2 days. His are always bullshit. He lives to post shallow, leftist-leaning threads, most times with no kind of reference or substance. That's annoying.

I don't even post 1 thread a day, I've seen this douche post 12 in 1 day, sometimes overlapping topics, sup?

But now the link is there. It happened. Its not leftist leaning...it happened. Its reality leaning. Now you want to discuss the topic?

I did a little reading about him. Looks like he's easily as dirty and corrupt as daddy and daddy in law. Like the trump spawn, he hasn't done anything himself. It's all been handed to him, including Harvard, job, home. Doesn't read any more than trump, doesn't educate himself about issues.

It's The Apprentice meets The Amateur Hour.

The whole bunch is in bed with Poooting.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Seriously, the ratio of "for real"posters to paid libshills such as this is looking like 12:1

That's a good compression ratio.

Not a good ratio of legit to non-legit posters.

This post should be deleted

That's a valid opinion, as valid as mine is, however, there's been a dozen posters such as Johnny that signed up and are posting in the past 2 days. His are always bullshit. He lives to post shallow, leftist-leaning threads, most times with no kind of reference or substance. That's annoying.

I don't even post 1 thread a day, I've seen this douche post 12 in 1 day, sometimes overlapping topics, sup?

But now the link is there. It happened. Its not leftist leaning...it happened. Its reality leaning. Now you want to discuss the topic?

Did it come from the Op? No?

We'll discuss the topic with the info provided by ..whoever, ok?

Oh! I see it's you.

So, Do tell, How does Trump's son-in-law meeting with some Russian bank guy in December (Oh! That's after Trump won) tie into Trump winning the election? Or what is the conspiracy theory here?

Are you saying Jared Kushner meeting Russian Bank guy after the election influenced the election?

Are you saying it has some bearing on Jared Kushner's father-in-law?

What's your point?

Last edited:

So all they got is the uncle of a guy Kushner did business with might have done something. Typical of the NYSlimes, nothing but innuendo and supposition.
Yeah, apparently Kusher is investing with a guy who has a shady family. Not exactly incriminating evidence but a tie that he should probably distance himself from given his current position in the White House

So all they got is the uncle of a guy Kushner did business with might have done something. Typical of the NYSlimes, nothing but innuendo and supposition.
Yeah, apparently Kusher is investing with a guy who has a shady family. Not exactly incriminating evidence but a tie that he should probably distance himself from given his current position in the White House

So Kushner has been doing business with the guy for 5 years, not one hint of any impropriety in the article. And Kushner has distanced himself from the company. If you read the whole article you'll see his uncles attorney says even that investigation is no longer active. Admit it, this is a smear job by distant association and is yellow journalism, more fitting for the tabloids.

seems Kushner and associates were busted providing bribe money to a huge mining company who could then pay off the Dictator......a violation of the The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977.

I swear, every day another example of Trump crime family blatant corruption and graft appears, and this on top is Jared's little omission on the security clearance form.....repeated Russian contacts going back years

impeach the whole treasonous clan

Agreed--it's beginning to look like this country elected a bunch of foreign agents and activists.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

Impeach the whole dam bunch of them.

Sanctioned Russian bank admits meeting Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner in December
Vnesheconombank confirms it met with husband of Ivanka Trump as accusations of outside interference in last November's election continue to dog President

A Russian bank under Western economic sanctions over Russia's incursion into Ukraine has disclosed that its executives met Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a top White House adviser, in December.

A US Senate committee investigating suspected Russian interference in the election wants to interview Trump associates, including Kushner, 36, who is married to Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and has agreed to testify.

Kushner previously acknowledged meeting the Russian ambassador to Washington last December and only on Monday did it emerge that executives of Russian state development bank Vnesheconombank (VEB) had talks with Kushner during a bank roadshow last year.

Russian bank admits its executives met with Jared Kushner in December

There is part of it.

This is why when people ask what Russian connections? It just means they won't accept any connections no matter how often or widespread. It's insane that people don't care about someone literally profiting from the White House and people pretend that that is kinda fine now.

I remember when that was highly frowned upon at least and illegal at the most.

It's coming.

House and Senate Republicans only have two choices.

1. Be the point of the spear on this or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 and beyond.

Democrats are certain to take over in 2018.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction and lies when they take over. While Republicans on the Ways & Means committee have refused to obtain Trump's income tax returns, Democrats won't have any problems doing that.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...o-investigate-mr-trumps-ties-to-russia.html?_

And everyone is going to get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution means.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

Last edited:

So Kushner has been doing business with the guy for 5 years, not one hint of any impropriety in the article. And Kushner has distanced himself from the company. If you read the whole article you'll see his uncles attorney says even that investigation is no longer active. Admit it, this is a smear job by distant association and is yellow journalism, more fitting for the tabloids.
Yeah, it's a stretch

Forum List

Back