Looks like I couldn't vote for Trump if I wanted to

BREAKING: Chaos Erupts After Donald Trump LEFT OFF Ballot In Crucial State (TWEETS)

Seems like he forgot to get his name on the ballot in MN. My understanding is he still has some time. But amusing nonetheless

You weren't going to vote for him anyway, so what's changed for you? Absolutely nothing.

My amusement level. I thought I made that obvious

You did. But like I said, nothing's changed. Except your "amusement level."

However, instead of going after him for something important, like, oh, say, his immigration stance, you resort to making threads that just mock him for the rare innocuous mistake. More than likely he has corrected that mistake and life will go on. But yet there you'll be having wasted your time on a superfluous campaign issue. Completely separated from any concerns about his stances on policy.

But go ahead, be amused.

Last I checked it was the Republican party leaderships job to ensure the Republican candidate was on every State ballot. They and the democrats have a lock on it as opposed to others.

BREAKING: Chaos Erupts After Donald Trump LEFT OFF Ballot In Crucial State (TWEETS)

Seems like he forgot to get his name on the ballot in MN. My understanding is he still has some time. But amusing nonetheless

sorry to burst your bubble weirdo

Donald Trump will appear on the ballot in Minnesota, after a last-minute scramble by state Republicans who discovered Wednesday that their nominee was not yet on the ballot.

The party had until Monday to submit the names of 10 electors and 10 alternate electors -- the people who will officially cast Minnesota's votes for president -- to the Secretary of State.

Donald Trump makes Minnesota ballot at last minute - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back