Looking into 9/11

that it does.it hurts them so much that they have no comments at all about our two posts.just one or two sentences of slinging shit like the monkeys they are.:lol:

Last edited:
i notice that nobody has refuted this evidence of an inside job.:lol:

the truth hurts

that it does.it hurts them so much that they have no comments at all about our two posts.just one or two sentences of slinging shit like the monkeys they are.:lol:

Why comment on something you don't care about? There is no evidence of an inside job and when you try to bring some substitute out you knowit will be demolished which is why you're too much of a pussy to honestly debate anything.

It must suck to live life like that; running from everything and being scared all of the time.

like clockwork,the bush/obama dupes run away.only the disinfo agent and the resident troll have come back to fling shit in defeat.LOl,the ones that I made perfectly clear i had no interest in listening to since they have been on my ignore list since day one because they only repeat the same old tired line of bullshit over and over again fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol:

Last edited:
like clockwork,the bush/obama dupes run away.only the disinfo agent and the resident troll have come back to fling shit in defeat.LOl,the ones that I made perfectly clear i had no interest in listening to since they have been on my ignore list since day one because they only repeat the same old tired line of bullshit over and over again fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol:
interesting, you have most everyone on ignore, so who the fuck do you think your missing?
LOL

the resident troll who just now replied after this post obviously has reading comprehension problems just like the disinfo agent that i mentioned does.:lol:

the resident troll who just now replied after this post obviously has reading comprehension problems just like the disinfo agent that i mentioned does.:lol:
the troll that calls everyone else a troll, is funny
:lol:

PhysicsExist This user is on your Ignore List.

eots This user is on your Ignore List.

9/11 inside job This user is on your Ignore List.

These threads are much more intelligent this way.

You don't see or smell as many farts.

LOL
but you miss the sheer stupidity of their posts to laugh at

LOL

Nope, unfortunately the software doesn't block the assholiness when others quote them.

It does however keep me from seeing their asinine negs. That fact REALLY pissed Ozchild off, that's why he left.

LOL

Nope, unfortunately the software doesn't block the assholiness when others quote them.

It does however keep me from seeing their asinine negs. That fact REALLY pissed Ozchild off, that's why he left.
ROFLMAO
with the exception of Id-Eots, none of them have any rep to begin with
LOL

LOL

ROFLMAO
with the exception of Id-Eots, none of them have any rep to begin with
LOL

Ozzie the underwear punk had points too, but he still had a tantrum.

Kind of like e(di)ots in your rep thread.

as usual,the trolls demonstrate they have reading comprehension problems.they dont understand what THIS post means.

Okay this is just for Editec and the other 9/11 OCTA'S here that have posted so far or who dont come here regularly,NOT for the disinfo agents like candycorn,sfc ollie,divecunt and the other regular ones that post and live here everyday to answer.

Last edited:
translation of divecunt and rat in the hat-Yeah your right 9/11. I have reading comprehension problems obviously cause I dont understand what that post means cause I am a retard attention seeker which is why I address your posts all the time and talk to myself since I am desperate for attention.

translation of divecunt -Yeah your right 9/11. I have reading comprehension problems obviously cause I dont understand what that post means cause I am a retard attention seeker which is why I address your posts all the time and talk to myself since I am desperate for attention.

yeah I know divecunt,thats so obvious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back