Looking into 9/11

Ahh...I see.

So you just began posting to get a better understanding on the subject. Well, read the 9/11 Commission Report and it explains everything about the day in a pretty interesting manner.

In fact, nobody can point to one inaccuracy in the report try as they may. Not one inaccuracy. Not one person can point to anything in the report that doesn't make sense.

So read the report and you'll get your "better understanding on the subject".

Why are there some members on the 9/11 Commission publicly saying a lot of information was stonewalled and blocked from being investigated by the Whitehouse and other top officials in different branches?

Could this information they wanted to investigate but were blocked from doing so bring more to what went on with 9/11 and paint a different picture behind it?

It was because the government fucked up and is trying to hide its failures.

Ahh...I see.

So you just began posting to get a better understanding on the subject. Well, read the 9/11 Commission Report and it explains everything about the day in a pretty interesting manner.

In fact, nobody can point to one inaccuracy in the report try as they may. Not one inaccuracy. Not one person can point to anything in the report that doesn't make sense.

Why are there some members on the 9/11 Commission publicly saying a lot of information was stonewalled and blocked from being investigated by the Whitehouse and other top officials in different branches?

Could this information they wanted to investigate but were blocked from doing so bring more to what went on with 9/11 and paint a different picture behind it?

It was because the government fucked up and is trying to hide its failures.

if it is a cover-up...how would you know what they are covering up...how do they keep it all the failures... secret?

I just started looking into 9/11 and it certainly does appear there are many odd coincidences that raise an eyebrow....but not sure I could be convinced of it being an inside job.

Can anyone give the most compelling evidence that would convince someone it was an inside job?

If you need another reason to question the truthers

check the borderline sanity.

They will link, copy/paste anything you need from multiple sources as proof. But if you link from say the Science channel that shows the results from Purdue, you know, the university, you become and inside man or they demand some kind of credentials that they themselves don't need to have.

They don't have common sense. It was replaced by gullibility. They have no free thought, none what so ever. They check their "sources", never once questioning them, then regurgitate here.

You want to learn what happened? Check the Science or History Channel, I think they both have had more than one show on this. You will see real scientist, engineers, and explosive experts laughing at these claims.

actually you will see people from popular mechanics

they are also debwunker sites that omit key facts,evidence,and witness testimonys.just propaganda that proves nothing except the government is lying.again the book "DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY." debunks all those debwunker links.also Iron Ranger,you notice how the OCTA'S offical conspiracy theory aplogists evade the facts and evidence that prove it was an inside job when you ask them to address it? I asked them to address these facts and they ignored it cause they know they cant counter it,so they just posted crap that proves nothing.it doesnt counter any of these points of mine below.notice that?

easy as hell.read below.try to answer that without any help from the trolls that live here everyday and constantly defend the fairy tales of the governments version of events.its just like the kennedy assassination with many similarities.In both cases,the government was incompetent and yet nobody was fired from their jobs for their alleged incompetence like they should have been so it wasnt just mere incompetence and there are so many bizarre concidences it becomes so rediculous its not a coincidence anymore,the people that defend the offical version of events are COINCIDENCE THEORISTS because thats all the governments version of events is,is just THEORYS with no evidence or facts to back them up and the 9/11 coverup commission omits many important details.

Okay this is just for Editec and the other 9/11 OCTA'S here that have posted so far or who dont come here regularly,NOT for the disinfo agents like candycorn,sfc ollie,divecunt and the other regular ones that post and live here everyday to answer.

you have obviously been brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the government and corporate controlled owned media. the thing that you are clueless about it that all protocals and standard ops were violated that day,the military has standard procedures and operations that they are suppose to follow and they violated them that day since Rumsfield took over the chain of command in the prior weeks to 9/11 which was the first time in the history of NORAD,that the defense secretary took over.

Then these ALLEDGED 19 muslims and ALLEGED airliner penetrate the pentagon, the most sophisticated air defense system in the world with no problems with no jet fighters scrambled like they are suppose to to go up and shoot it down..

Also the FBI illegally confiscated the tapes across the street from the gas station and hotle, and with hundreds of cameras in the pentagon,they can only produce "5" flimsy pics of an airliner crashing into the wall of a pentagon and those 5 frames only show a fireball? not to mention expert pilots have said they could not fly an airliner and do those manuvers the way the alleged ailiner did and THEY have said the crash site at the pentagon is totally inconsistant with that of an airliner. not to mention that the evidence at both the pentagon and the world trade centers was illegally removed. hate to break your heart,but there were people arrested at the space shuttle site when they tried to remove evidence and this was a far greater tragedy that that and yet nobody got arrested for the destruction and removal of evidence at the pentagon and trade centers.yeah no coverup there.

and what was Chenys order to that young military officer that transportation secretary Norman Minetta testified saying when he said the plane was 200 miles out then 100 miles out and the young man says to cheney-Do those orders still stand sir? cheney then replies-of course they still stand have you heard anything to the contrary? what were those orders,to not eat a sandwich? obviously to stand down you fool. Also, hate to break your heart, but if they allegedly screwed up like you want to believe,there would have been multiple firings and court martials. we all get fired at OUR jobs if WE screw up.you know it,I know it.everybody knows is..your no exception.yet this was the worst tragedt ever and NO FIRINGS occured.yeah just a screwup,not an inside job.

Your a total hypocrite as well because thats all the government and the media who defend the official version are,is conspiracy THEORISTS.thats all they have to go by in their fairy tales they have to tell is a THEORY.this WAS a conspiracy even if you accept the governments version of events.are you so dense that you dont even know that it only takes two or more people involved for it to be a conspiracy? its not like the kennedy assassination where you CAN call someone a conspiracy theorist for not accepting the governments version of events.lol.another news item i hate to break your heart on. Editec.I used to think you were one of the most intelligent posters here but not anymore after this moronic post.

Last edited:

the joker did not even look at these "sites"...he just googled debwunker and pasted it all...just check the first few and you will see what I mean

the joker did not even look at these "sites"...he just googled debwunker and pasted it all...just check the first few and you will see what I mean

He also only sees what he WANTS to see.He never looks at the other side of the coin.

I just started looking into 9/11 and it certainly does appear there are many odd coincidences that raise an eyebrow....but not sure I could be convinced of it being an inside job.

Can anyone give the most compelling evidence that would convince someone it was an inside job?

They will link, copy/paste anything you need from multiple sources as proof. But if you link from say the Science channel that shows the results from Purdue, you know, the university, you become and inside man or they demand some kind of credentials that they themselves don't need to have.

They don't have common sense. It was replaced by gullibility. They have no free thought, none what so ever. They check their "sources", never once questioning them, then regurgitate here.

You want to learn what happened? Check the Science or History Channel, I think they both have had more than one show on this. You will see real scientist, engineers, and explosive experts laughing at these claims.

yeah the channels Murdock controls.Thats a great resourse for you.:lol: He fails to mention these scientists,engineers and explosives experts are people that have contracts with government firms and rely on government funds when you investigate them,that if they dont go along with the governments version of events,then they lose their jobs because they wont be rewarded government contracts or funding.:cuckoo:Gullibily is what this loyal Bush/Obama dupe is.

Last edited:
if it is a cover-up...how would you know what they are covering up...how do they keep it all the failures... secret?

They are covering up incompetence. Bad things happen because of

1. Happenstance
2. Coincidence
3. Incompetence
4. Conspiracy.

No. 4 is usually the last reason why bad things happen but you guys think its usually the first.

Nope. I've got about a hundred more on various other silly twoofer theories. That's how I've been able to pwn you all this time.

I've course, I could just C&P the same 10 items over and over and over again, like some twoofers on this site. :eusa_whistle:

yeah the channels Murdock controls.Thats a great resoruce for you.:lol: He fails to metnion these scientists,engineers and explosives experts are people that have contracts with government firms and rely on government funds when you investigate them,that if they dont go along with the governments version of events,then they lose their jobs because they wont be rewarded government contracts or funding.:cuckoo:Gullibily is what this loyal Bush/Obama dupe is.notice when we we give compelling evidence like physics did,he comes back with pitiful posts like these and ignores Physics post?

And don't forget to watch those 347 youtube videos instead of worrying about little things like "your children."

yeah the channels Murdock controls.Thats a great resoruce for you.:lol: He fails to metnion these scientists,engineers and explosives experts are people that have contracts with government firms and rely on government funds when you investigate them,that if they dont go along with the governments version of events,then they lose their jobs because they wont be rewarded government contracts or funding.:cuckoo:Gullibily is what this loyal Bush/Obama dupe is.notice when we we give compelling evidence like physics did,he comes back with pitiful posts like these and ignores Physics post?

And don't forget to watch those 347 youtube videos instead of worrying about little things like "your children."

as usual,you prove what a chickenshit you are when confronted with evidence and facts you cant refute.:lol: Hate to break your heart but your debwunker links dont counter Griffins Book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking.:lol: can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey you are.:lol:

Last edited:

as usual,you prove what a chickenshit you are when confronted with evidence and facts you cant refute.:lol: Hate to break your heart but your debwunker links dont counter Griffins Book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking.:lol: can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey you are.:lol:

"Watch the youtube videos! Watch the youtube videos! Watch the youtube videos!"

Ahh...I see.

candywhore just ignores that fact and repeats the same nonsense

Oh dude... the irony. It's just too much.

wtf are you rambling about ?

candywhore just ignores that fact and repeats the same nonsense

Oh dude... the irony. It's just too much.

the irony as in you are the same as the fellow disinfo agent troll you let brainwash you that he is talking about.

Last edited:

its just a bunch of his ramblings he always comes back with when ke knows he cant counter these facts below or that book of David Ray Griffins.

they are also debwunker sites that omit key facts,evidence,and witness testimonys.just propaganda that proves nothing except the government is lying.again the book "DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY." debunks all those debwunker links.also Iron Ranger,you notice how the OCTA'S offical conspiracy theory aplogists evade the facts and evidence that prove it was an inside job when you ask them to address it? I asked them to address these facts and they ignored it cause they know they cant counter it,so they just posted crap that proves nothing.it doesnt counter any of these points of mine below.notice that?

easy as hell.read below.try to answer that without any help from the trolls that live here everyday and constantly defend the fairy tales of the governments version of events.its just like the kennedy assassination with many similarities.In both cases,the government was incompetent and yet nobody was fired from their jobs for their alleged incompetence like they should have been so it wasnt just mere incompetence and there are so many bizarre concidences it becomes so rediculous its not a coincidence anymore,the people that defend the offical version of events are COINCIDENCE THEORISTS because thats all the governments version of events is,is just THEORYS with no evidence or facts to back them up and the 9/11 coverup commission omits many important details.

Okay this is just for Editec and the other 9/11 OCTA'S here that have posted so far or who dont come here regularly,NOT for the disinfo agents like candycorn,sfc ollie,divecunt and the other regular ones that post and live here everyday to answer.

you have obviously been brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the government and corporate controlled owned media. the thing that you are clueless about it that all protocals and standard ops were violated that day,the military has standard procedures and operations that they are suppose to follow and they violated them that day since Rumsfield took over the chain of command in the prior weeks to 9/11 which was the first time in the history of NORAD,that the defense secretary took over.

Then these ALLEDGED 19 muslims and ALLEGED airliner penetrate the pentagon, the most sophisticated air defense system in the world with no problems with no jet fighters scrambled like they are suppose to to go up and shoot it down..

Also the FBI illegally confiscated the tapes across the street from the gas station and hotle, and with hundreds of cameras in the pentagon,they can only produce "5" flimsy pics of an airliner crashing into the wall of a pentagon and those 5 frames only show a fireball? not to mention expert pilots have said they could not fly an airliner and do those manuvers the way the alleged ailiner did and THEY have said the crash site at the pentagon is totally inconsistant with that of an airliner. not to mention that the evidence at both the pentagon and the world trade centers was illegally removed. hate to break your heart,but there were people arrested at the space shuttle site when they tried to remove evidence and this was a far greater tragedy that that and yet nobody got arrested for the destruction and removal of evidence at the pentagon and trade centers.yeah no coverup there.

and what was Chenys order to that young military officer that transportation secretary Norman Minetta testified saying when he said the plane was 200 miles out then 100 miles out and the young man says to cheney-Do those orders still stand sir? cheney then replies-of course they still stand have you heard anything to the contrary? what were those orders,to not eat a sandwich? obviously to stand down you fool. Also, hate to break your heart, but if they allegedly screwed up like you want to believe,there would have been multiple firings and court martials. we all get fired at OUR jobs if WE screw up.you know it,I know it.everybody knows is..your no exception.yet this was the worst tragedt ever and NO FIRINGS occured.yeah just a screwup,not an inside job.

Your a total hypocrite as well because thats all the government and the media who defend the official version are,is conspiracy THEORISTS.thats all they have to go by in their fairy tales they have to tell is a THEORY.this WAS a conspiracy even if you accept the governments version of events.are you so dense that you dont even know that it only takes two or more people involved for it to be a conspiracy? its not like the kennedy assassination where you CAN call someone a conspiracy theorist for not accepting the governments version of events.lol.another news item i hate to break your heart on. Editec.I used to think you were one of the most intelligent posters here but not anymore after this moronic post.

Last edited:

its just a bunch of his ramblings he always comes back with when ke knows he cant counter these facts below or that book of David Ray Griffins.

Any word on what took down the light poles outside of the Pentagon?

No? Okay...carry on.

Someday you may post a fact but I can see you're still in love with substituting opinions and sheer lies (100's of cameras outside of the Pentagon?). Amazing how none of the so-called irrefutable proof ever makes it before a judge.

Checkmate bitch!

Forum List

Back