Lookie...

D

Dis

...what we get...and it's not even half done yet. (There's freezing rain underneath)

Attachments

• $snow.jpg
    $snow.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 71
...what we get...and it's not even half done yet. (There's freezing rain underneath)

Now that's ugly.

We're supposed to get some light snow in the morning, but nothing like that. Stay safe if you have to go anywhere in that mess.

Right now, it's *really* pretty... Still in the high 20's, so it's pretty heavy and wet... Gonna suck when that drops down to 5 tomorrow. :D

I am soooooooooooooooo jealous!

Lucky!

Un huh. At least until I wanna get my truck out of the driveway tomorrow.. :D

Yeah, but our RAV4's can RULE THE ROADS in this..............right?

And that kind of ice/snow means NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_pray:

It's coming our way tonight and tomorrow! :D

That white stuff.....what is it?

Sand? :eusa_eh:

It's a really nasty substance that falls from the sky, makes you wreck your car or fall and break bones, then disappears after a couple of days.

Just when you think you're safe, the process repeats itself.

I am soooooooooooooooo jealous!

Lucky!

Un huh. At least until I wanna get my truck out of the driveway tomorrow.. :D

Yeah, but our RAV4's can RULE THE ROADS in this..............right?

And that kind of ice/snow means NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_pray:

It's coming our way tonight and tomorrow! :D

LMAO! It doesn't mean no school in WI. Gotta be a lot worse than that. At best, they'll open 30 mins late, and that's only if school buses are running late.

My RAV does pretty good, but I wouldn't want to tempt the fates going down the hill I live on top of...

It's a really nasty substance that falls from the sky, makes you wreck your car or fall and break bones, then disappears after a couple of days.

Just when you think you're safe, the process repeats itself.

Is it similar to that stuff that you put in your mouth which makes you poop a day later? And it keeps happening every day?

Forum List

Back