Look who may be thrown under the bus

Look at the great possibilities the Democrats have for the 2012 election. And who is the GOP bringing along? Sarah Palin and Rand Paul....

Hillary will run in 2012 and having been schooled in 2008 on how the process actually works she will do a lot better. Unless something drastic happens in the next 2 years Obama hasn't a chance in hell of getting reelected. I can see him offering her the Vice Presidency.

Hillary will run in 2012 and having been schooled in 2008 on how the process actually works she will do a lot better. Unless something drastic happens in the next 2 years Obama hasn't a chance in hell of getting reelected. I can see him offering her the Vice Presidency.

think she can beat him in a primary?

• Banned

NO, i think her time has passed. They will of course run Obama again. The Repubs just need to come up with a serous candidate, someone who keeps his mouth shut about religion and abortion.

I would say no if she were a Republican. The Republican party has so many built in advantages to the Incumbent, As a Democrat she could if she is still as popular as she was. She did not lose because of voting, she lost because of the rules in place for delegates gained through party apparatus. She has learned her lesson and will spend more time getting those delegates.

And as upset as some dems are with Obama already? In 2 years it will be worse.

I would say no if she were a Republican. The Republican party has so many built in advantages to the Incumbent, As a Democrat she could if she is still as popular as she was. She did not lose because of voting, she lost because of the rules in place for delegates gained through party apparatus. She has learned her lesson and will spend more time getting those delegates.

I used to hear dems say the same thing about Bush.
And if I remember correctly Reagen didn't have good numbers a year and half into his term.

And if I remember correctly Reagen didn't have good numbers a year and half into his term.

The Primary system in the Republican party is heavily favored to the Incumbent. Not so much in the Democratic Primary.

The Primary system in the Republican party is heavily favored to the Incumbent. Not so much in the Democratic Primary.

The teaparty is taking over the Republican party and you all are showing more poorly than you thought. They don't have any ideas and put zero thought into the issues.. Their strategy is attempting to recall Senators.

You can continue to spin your fantasy takeover of congress but well see.

Well, you don't expect the Boy King to step up and take responsibility for his own ineptitude do you?

This is beyond epic fail....

You bet she will run in 2012 - thus the reason for keeping a low profile. Does not want anything or anyone to tarnish her chances.

Whoops!!!!!

I thought you might be referring-to the GOBP's QUESTIONABLE-Christian!!

:eusa_eh:

"Some of Haley's critics, including at least one county GOP chairman and two pastors, questioned whether the candidate, a first-generation Indian American who was raised in the Sikh tradition, is really a Christian, as she says she is. It's a touchy topic for South Carolina, where race, religion and negative campaign tactics have a long, uncomfortable history in politics. It's also touchy for Republicans, who are trying to get past their image among many Americans that theirs is the less tolerant party."

Right now, even as we scratch our heads and wonder who will run for President on the GOP side of the political tug of war, deep in a well-hidden, obscure basement someplace, a new super hero is trying on his Captain America suit and is thinking up clever bumper sticker messages. A new day for Republicans is being born. Out of the ashes, just like that bird who rises from the heat will come a new day for America. You can smell the change in the air. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and Yes, America, there is a new leader coming. Be bold and stand proud. We will prevail.

It would be a great ticket and pave the way for a Hillary presidency in 2016

Unfortunately, its a FoxNews story.

Right now, even as we scratch our heads and wonder who will run for President on the GOP side of the political tug of war, deep in a well-hidden, obscure basement someplace, a new super hero is trying on his Captain America suit and is thinking up clever bumper sticker messages. A new day for Republicans is being born. Out of the ashes, just like that bird who rises from the heat will come a new day for America. You can smell the change in the air.
emoticon_turd.gif

:rolleyes:

Yeah.....I guess that's one way o' sayin' it.....​

Forum List

Back