Look who may be thrown under the bus

Let's get some of you right before you get left.

HRC lost the nomination because she did not have the delegates. The rules have not significantly changed. BHO would wax her in the 2012 primaries, and she knows it.

BHO likes JB, which is the kiss of death for HRC on the ticket, and I don't think she would accept.

HRC apparently likes being SoS, and her husband has not embarassed her much at all.

Thus for 2012: same ticket, which the GOP has nothing to counter yet (despite Count Dracula's kiss-of-death hope for a new super hero), and HRC will remain SoS through the election cycle.

Last edited:
It would be a great ticket and pave the way for a Hillary presidency in 2016

Unfortunately, its a FoxNews story.

I never knew just how many GOP supporters were such Hillary fans....

They still are under the delusion that they could have beaten Hillary in 2008

I'm under the complete and total belief that ANY Democrat could have beaten ANY Republican in 2008. It's beginning to seem like it might be the exact opposite in 2012.

BOTH parties need to quit fucking around and figure out that the American people are tired of being jerked around.

The last sentence is right, conhog, but the mainstream has not forgiven the GOP for what it did because there has been no apology and no change of platform or program. The electorate will not the Republicans a majority until it changes.

The last sentence is right, conhog, but the mainstream has not forgiven the GOP for what it did because there has been no apology and no change of platform or program. The electorate will not the Republicans a majority until it changes.

Frankly, I agree with you. The Republican party needs to do two things.

1. Shut the fuck up about religion in general and abortion specifically
2. Commit to absolute fiscal responsibility.

If they did those two things, they could win over the majority of Americans. I think it's just that simple and Obama will go down in 2012. They just can't figure out that yet, and unless they do Obama will probably win again.

If Americans could get past abortion, we could get back to politics as it once was, the Johnson and Dirksen coalitions where Dems and Pubs worked together. It was not all roses, but it was far better than this fine mess Roe has gotten us into

If Americans could get past abortion, we could get back to politics as it once was, the Johnson and Dirksen coalitions where Dems and Pubs worked together. It was not all roses, but it was far better than this fine mess Roe has gotten us into

Sadly , I don't see it happening. One side insists that they have the right to deny a woman her "right" to have it done and the other side insists that they have the "right" to force taxpayers who don't agree with abortion to fund them for those who can't afford them their selves. How hard would a compromise be?

Do what you want but don't expect others to pay for it. problem solved

Sadly , I don't see it happening. One side insists that they have the right to deny a woman her "right" to have it done and the other side insists that they have the "right" to force taxpayers who don't agree with abortion to fund them for those who can't afford them their selves. How hard would a compromise be?

Do what you want but don't expect others to pay for it. problem solved

Social values reactionaries (they are not conservatives, for they would never demand statist approaches) will not give ground: they will tell the mother she is immoral and God hates her if she aborts.

Biden you should have handled the oil spill better.

FOXNews.com - Why Hillary Will Be On Obama's Ticket In 2012

Could you kindly direct me to the relevant text in the article that led you to conclude they're going to blame Biden for mishandling the oil spill matter? I looked and couldn't find it.

I looked again, still can't find it.

The better question would have been to ask the OP why he felt the need to create a thread with a lie for a title?

Biden you should have handled the oil spill better.

FOXNews.com - Why Hillary Will Be On Obama's Ticket In 2012

Could you kindly direct me to the relevant text in the article that led you to conclude they're going to blame Biden for mishandling the oil spill matter? I looked and couldn't find it.

I looked again, still can't find it.

ConHog,

Given your reluctance to address my reasonable request, I must conclude that both your thread title and OP are nothing more than disingenuous, inflamatory bullshit.

All that's left to suss out is whether this is the exception or the rule.

Forum List

Back