‘Look, I’m out. I’m really out'...Jared Kushner 'out' on Trump after Kanye, Fuentes dinner, no longer taking calls or doing anything on Trump's behalf

• Banned
Kushner claims to be a "Jew", but is as much of a greedy sociopath as his more famous father in law.
Wikipedia, please make McRib look like a jerk!:

His paternal grandparents, Reichel and Joseph Kushner, were Holocaust survivors who came to the U.S. in 1949 from Navahrudak, now in Belarus.[11][12] During the Holocaust, Reichel led efforts to escape from the Navahrudak Ghetto by digging a tunnel, and later became a member of the Bielski partisans.[13][14] Morris Stadtmauer was Jared's maternal grandfather.[15]

• Banned
Kushner literally saved President Trump's life when he got covid, not by praying for him, what good does that do, but by insisting he go to Walter Reid when Trump didn't want to. "you have an obligation to the country, even if you don't want to go, you have to", Kushner convinced Trump

Trump's Christmas Spotify playlist is probably all Kanye songs. and that Swedish band that pretended to be Southerners who sang "Cotton Eye Joe" in the 90s

Rednex and they had some other songs in the 2000’s…

So do not knock them!

• Banned
Rednex and they had some other songs in the 2000’s…

So do not knock them!
i actually like them. i listen to Cotton Eye Joe every time it comes on the MTV 90's Channel, well except for the slide guitar solo part lol

Yea….he is out after getting a $2 billion Chinese payout

Kushner literally saved President Trump's life when he got covid, not by praying for him, what good does that do, but by insisting he go to Walter Reid when Trump didn't want to. "you have an obligation to the country, even if you don't want to go, you have to", Kushner convinced Trump
What an impossibly fucking stupid statement, if you are not the biggest douche bag extant within site, then you are on the absolute shortest of the short lists!

Further, we now know definitively that covid is all but harmless in all but the impossibly stupid legions who submitted to jabs, you fucks are so fucking owned... :auiqs.jpg:

What an impossibly fucking stupid statement, if you are not the biggest douche bag extant within site, then you are on the absolute shortest of the short lists!

Further, we now know definitively that covid is all but harmless in all but the impossibly stupid legions who submitted to jabs, you fucks are so fucking owned... :auiqs.jpg:
everytime a young athlete dies, i start a thread on it and blame the jab. i'm on your side, bro. i think BOTH covid and the jab are deadly, so it's best to AVOID getting covid AND avoid getting the jab, like i heroically did. i'm still alive, aren't i?

Wikipedia, please make McRib look like a jerk!:

His paternal grandparents, Reichel and Joseph Kushner, were Holocaust survivors who came to the U.S. in 1949 from Navahrudak, now in Belarus.[11][12] During the Holocaust, Reichel led efforts to escape from the Navahrudak Ghetto by digging a tunnel, and later became a member of the Bielski partisans.[13][14] Morris Stadtmauer was Jared's maternal grandfather.[15]
He is a Jew, so what? That's why he says he is done with Trump, when he hosts virulent anti semites.

Trump's Christmas Spotify playlist is probably all Kanye songs. and that Swedish band that pretended to be Southerners who sang "Cotton Eye Joe" in the 90s

Who the hell is Victor Nava and why do you believe anything he says without a hint of skepticism?

Is he/she a fellow fag friend of yours or something?

Trump is at risk because he's old and morbidly obese.

Who the hell is Victor Nava and why do you believe anything he says without a hint of skepticism?

Is he/she a fellow fag friend of yours or something?
Nava was simply quoting a NY Magazine piece. don't shoot the messenger

Nava was simply quoting a NY Magazine piece. don't shoot the messenger

Olivia Nuzzi is an extreme leftist lying kunt. She is known for working at notoriously fake news organizations. Why the fuck would you believe anything she says without a hint of skepticism instead of thinking for yourself?

Forum List

Back