Zone1 Long time lurker

It takes practice to post here? lmao

Well I really need to practice proofreading my posts before posting them because of my stupid autocorrect. And I still need to practice following the non-existent rules because they seem to change rapidly. 🙄

Hia! Figured I should actively involve myself in the discourse rather than watching from the shadows!
No . . . the truth is. . . you want access to the super secret fun we have in the FZ. . . isn't it?

"Zone 3": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated area on the site. Refer to stickied threads in each section for Rules. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. You must be 18 years or older to enter and participate in these forums. In addition -- you must be a member for 60 days AND have a minimum of 100 posts in order to post or "thank" posts in Zone 3.

ADMIT IT! You just want access to ZONE 3, NOW .. . VE VILL GET THE ANSWERS!

:1peleas:
iu

iu

. . . anyway, be good, and have fun!

And Welcome!

Hia! Figured I should actively involve myself in the discourse rather than watching from the shadows!
Interesting opposite reaction to those with usualcommon sense . But perhaps you also have a background linked with work in the mentally disturbed sector .

Welcome.

This place is filled with lovely people who are exceptionally considerate to one another and do please join us as we spring into joyous bouts of solidarity singing kumbaya together.

And fart out the Star Spangled Banner in sweet harmony.

Welcome new person!

Don't get any on ya...

Forum List

Back