"Long-term use of cannabis or medication derived from the drug impairs memory, conclude researchers"

Exactly it is why the far left wants cannabis unregulated along with voting, but they are ok with everything else being regulated to death..

Why do contards always want to control people's actions with their war on drugs?

I support pot being treated like cigarettes and alcohol- which is the only reasonable way to do it.

How will be regulated? putting a tax on something is not regulation..
How is alcohol regulated?

Well, for starters, you can only buy it in certain stores, and you have to be at least 21 to purchase. Then, there is all the regulation that goes on for bars and restaurants. I used to work at a bar/grill in Amarillo called Boondocks, and as manager, had to deal with some of that crap.

How will be regulated? putting a tax on something is not regulation..
How is alcohol regulated?

Well, for starters, you can only buy it in certain stores, and you have to be at least 21 to purchase. Then, there is all the regulation that goes on for bars and restaurants. I used to work at a bar/grill in Amarillo called Boondocks, and as manager, had to deal with some of that crap.
Right. It is heavily regulated. I thought I would help out the other poster, who seemed to be suffering from a lack of imagination...

Well of course lighting a plant on fire and inhaling the smoke into your lungs which then has an adverse affect on your brain isn't healthy. That would be painfully obvious despite the "safe" claims from users and whatever BS documents they can come up with.

On the other hand, that someone has habits you consider to be unhealthy is none of your business.

Well of course lighting a plant on fire and inhaling the smoke into your lungs which then has an adverse affect on your brain isn't healthy. That would be painfully obvious despite the "safe" claims from users and whatever BS documents they can come up with.

On the other hand, that someone has habits you consider to be unhealthy is none of your business.

It's entirely my business when someone posts the topic on a public forum for discussion.

Forum List

Back