Long after death, Confederate spy honored in Ark.

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
Long after death, Confederate spy honored in Ark. - Yahoo! News

As he should be. Great men who fought for the right to determine our own fate,interesting how 150 years later we still have morons in the msm who still think the war was fought over slavery...wonder why they don't make such a huge fuss over white slaves from Britain? I don't agree with slavery and indeed my family as far as I know never owned a slave just like a good majority of Confederate soldiers did not they fought for their homeland and their freedom...today more than ever I do wish we had succeeded.

• Banned
Of course they get a talking head from the world's biggest hate group the SPLC to insert his lies into the conversation.

Trollin' for a civil war slavery debate? That argument was won over 140 years ago.

• Banned
Trollin' for a civil war slavery debate? That argument was won over 140 years ago.

Trolling no...just a debate you will lose. Your only arguments could be

1. It was treason because secession was unconstitutional which I could easily blow out of the water
2.It was to defend slavery again can be blown out of the water

You have no argument here...it wasn't won because my homeland is still occupied just as Northern Ireland is an occupied land and so is Palestine.

• Banned

Yep, it was decided by the force of arms that free men could not be allowed to govern themselves. Ouf founders would be proud.

The founders were slave owning scumbags also, so you might be right on that one.

Then by all means leave the country if you hate it so much you worthless piece of shit.

As he should be. Great men who fought for the right to determine our own fate,interesting how 150 years later we still have morons in the msm who still think the war was fought over slavery...wonder why they don't make such a huge fuss over white slaves from Britain? I don't agree with slavery and indeed my family as far as I know never owned a slave just like a good majority of Confederate soldiers did not they fought for their homeland and their freedom...today more than ever I do wish we had succeeded.

You're a moron if you don't think it was fought over slavery. Absent slavery, would there have been a Civil War? I think not.

What white slaves from Britain? I think you're just trying to play with words here.

1. It was treason because secession was unconstitutional which I could easily blow out of the water

You have no argument here...it wasn't won because my homeland is still occupied just as Northern Ireland is an occupied land and so is Palestine.

LOL been hearing this crap for years from people who carry on an argument that began before the civil war was even fought up to the present day and no one has bought these arguments from day one, It was always over slavery, specifically, the question of expanding slavery to the west and the export of slaves to the west and various other parts of the world. The South opened hostilities and brought it all down on their own heads.

You're a moron if you don't think it was fought over slavery. Absent slavery, would there have been a Civil War? I think not.

What white slaves from Britain? I think you're just trying to play with words here.

LOL been hearing this crap for years from people who carry on an argument that began before the civil war was even fought up to the present day and no one has bought these arguments from day one, It was always over slavery, specifically, the question of expanding slavery to the west and the export of slaves to the west and various other parts of the world. The South opened hostilities and brought it all down on their own heads.

Well we can some folks never went to history class...I won't try to explain it to you simpletons because obviously you don't care. Oh and what white slaves? Here let me show you.
Most Slaves In America Were White | Political Vel Craft
http://www.israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/SLAVE-1.htm

I can find more sources for you if you want...oh and a good read on WHY there was a war of northern aggression read The Real Lincoln by Thomas DilLorenzo

I don't agree with slavery and indeed my family as far as I know never owned a slave just like a good majority of Confederate soldiers did not they fought for their homeland and their freedom.

Their freedom to own slaves, which fueled their livelihoods and economy.

The war wasn't fought by the individual ambitions and aspirations of the common soldier. It had clear cut reasons set by the highest levels of authority, and the right to own slaves was one of those.
The whole 'states rights' argument that was also part of it, was ALSO about slavery, and the rights of property ownership of human beings.

I find it incredibly funny that the same mother fucking idiots who say that the slave owning south were despicable democrats(and thus trying to imply them as the same modern day democrats), and yet are always the first to defend them. Because deep down, they know that they were actually conservatives, even if their party said democrat.

Last edited:
Do you want to be able to own slaves again Dissent? I bet it'd be mighty convenient for you. You could spend your time on so many other things!

Oh please explain I did go to history class and am fully aware of the events leading up to the civil war and what all these "states rights" arguments were over. I am aware that the victors write the history but two things are not in dispute, the war really began over slavery in bleeding Kansas and that the only real difference in the us constitution and the Confederate constitution slavery was formally and prominently enshrined in the confederate constitution as a god given right.

Forum List

Back