Lone Voice Of Reason: 'The Last Nail': Ron Paul Floor Speech May 25,2011...

He is right, but nobody is listening.

Yea i felt that way too for awhile but now i'm a lot more optimistic. More & more people are beginning to listen to him. He is changing the Republican Party. It's happening slowly but it is happening. The Neocon grip on power is slipping. He wont ever be the Republican Party's nominee for President but he is changing the Party. So don't give up completely. People are listening to him. Glass half-full. Glass half-full. :)

Yea watching the Watchmen is what all loyal Americans should be doing. The Government & Police are not always right. Questioning Authority is mandatory for all responsible American Citizens. Dr. Paul is a real American Hero in my opinion. More Americans should stand with him. Hey that's just my opinion anyway.

You can hero-worship and wax poetic all you want – but Congress didn’t enact the PA out of a concern for the safety of the American people, it was out of concern for their jobs.

"As soon as I hear that somebody is thinking that another authority or another person has the rights over their mental and emotional and attitudinal and psychic life, I'm worried about that person because I know that person has got some very serious psychological and existential problems. Then that person is going to be part of some herd, or will be a controller of a herd, or will be manipulated by the herd." -- Michael Tsarion

I am going to assume you know of the person you just quoted. I didn't and had to look him up. Simply for the fact that you have wasted those 30 seconds of my time looking up that individual while saying I need to be institutionalized....

WELCOME TO THE IGNORE LIST. Buh Bye.

I am going to assume you know of the person you just quoted. I didn't and had to look him up. Simply for the fact that you have wasted those 30 seconds of my time looking up that individual while saying I need to be institutionalized....

WELCOME TO THE IGNORE LIST. Buh Bye.

Hey, I'm wondering if you'd do me a favor. I really love ignore lists, and I'd take it as a personal favor if you'd put me on yours. Whatdya think? ;)

Hey, I'm wondering if you'd do me a favor. I really love ignore lists, and I'd take it as a personal favor if you'd put me on yours. Whatdya think? ;)

Sorry, I don't take requests. If you're that interested you'll have to earn your way on like everyone else.

I talk to a lot of people that don't like RON PAUL. They say they really don't know much about but he doesn't look Presidential AND They can't stand to listen to him talk. What Fools. Is they would just listen to what he is saying and not get stuck on his voice the country would be much better off.

cutter, I have no use for Senator Paul BECAUSE of what he's saying. He's a Libertarian, not a Conservative; and that's a philosophy I cannot and will not support. Period.

The American People seem to be all in when it comes to Government Authoritarianism. Not much protest going on as our Freedoms & Liberties are being systematically dismantled. It's very sad...

YouTube - ‪Ron Paul: Is This The End of the American Republic?‬‏

This guy said he would have voted against the civil rights act.

Nuff said.

He was against certain parts of the Civil Rights Act. Ron Paul more fervently opposed the Jim Crow laws. He is against both government mandated segregation and government mandated equality. He's not wrong, he's being consistent with Libertarian values.

He doesn't believe the government should tell people how to run their own PRIVATE businesses. Do you disagree?
How would you like it if the government told you that you should let anyone on the street enter your house? Or how would you like the government to tell you to let your enemies enter your house? Do you support that too?

Last edited:
The American People seem to be all in when it comes to Government Authoritarianism. Not much protest going on as our Freedoms & Liberties are being systematically dismantled. It's very sad...

And so my fellow Americans the question is :

How long before Dr Paul is declared as an enemy of the state

How long before his enemies order that he be shot in the face

and that his body be dropped into Galveston Bay according to Libertarian Law?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31lvQJiuPcM&feature=related]YouTube - ‪The Alex Jones Radio Show with Chuck Baldwin 3-19-09 Part 1‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfYuR4txZ-I&feature=related]YouTube - ‪The Alex Jones Radio Show with Chuck Baldwin 3-19-09 Part 2‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJJe-OIbTEg]YouTube - ‪Cynthia McKinney vs. the F.B.I.‬‏[/ame]

Nuff said.

He was against certain parts of the Civil Rights Act. Ron Paul more fervently opposed the Jim Crow laws. He is against both government mandated segregation and government mandated equality. He's not wrong, he's being consistent with Libertarian values.

He doesn't believe the government should tell people how to run their own PRIVATE businesses. Do you disagree?
How would you like it if the government told you that you should let anyone on the street enter your house? Or how would you like the government to tell you to let your enemies enter your house? Do you support that too?

He said restaurants can have a sign that says no insert minority group here allowed. He actually wants us to go back to 1963. Fuck that.

He would have voted against the civil rights act. I have to repeat this. His vote would have been no and there are people out there who actually want him president of the united stats. That is just scary.

Nuff said.

Ohh I agree on private business, but when the public is impacted by your private business....

Ohh I agree on private business, but when the public is impacted by your private business ...

hmmm ... "impacted".

Virtually all businesses interact with the public and are therefore public business in function not private ones.
And if they have a negative impact on the p[ublic sector then they need regulating.

Laws are just regulations.
The business of child molestation or prostitution is regulated in America.

This is a good thread. I agree with the OP. America is turning into a total nanny/police state. The government appears to be taking on the role of our parents now, assuring us that they know what's best, and we're in no position to question their rules and decisions. This is an exact 180 from what the founders wanted. And now we see why the constitution has to be circumvented, ignored, trashed, misinterpreted, and bastardized to suit the needs of our government that is so rife with corruption now. The pesky constitution was constantly getting in the way of America being transformed into a dictatorship.

Ron Paul is one of the few sane, rational people in congress. The kind of change he wants to see in America is the changing back to what it once was or at least slightly resembling what it once was. He's telling it like it is and he's getting ambushed on every front. That's the price of clinging to your values and convictions and speaking the truth. He's trying to save this country from going down the toilet and the sheeple aren't interested. The neo cons want to continue the over financing of our military and the libs want to continue fostering a welfare state with people who shamelessly live off the backs of others.

Thank you Dr. Paul, for being one of the few elected representatives in congress who uses brains, logic, and moral virtue to guide you in your profession.

Nuff said.

He said restaurants can have a sign that says no insert minority group here allowed. He actually wants us to go back to 1963. Fuck that.

He would have voted against the civil rights act. I have to repeat this. His vote would have been no and there are people out there who actually want him president of the united stats. That is just scary.

Ron Paul is really a scary man.

Imagine treating Americans as if they were truly free people.

Bullshit, we need strong leader who is willing to show the masses who the boss is.

Heil Hitler.

I like Dr Paul. I agree with his politics in large part. He's my first choice for President among those running.

However, I also see him akin to the teetotaler in a room full of junkies. They just can't relate to the idea of personal responsibility and all the reason, logic and law in the world is not going to change that.

He said restaurants can have a sign that says no insert minority group here allowed.

Do you also oppose restaurants with signs that say "No shirt no shoes, no service"? Cause that would be discriminating against Nudists.

Btw, businesses with racist signs would be condemned and business would fail. It would be treated like the Westboro Baptist Church or the Ku Klux Klan. How many people support the KKK? Nobody. As time goes on, society evolves and there's no need for the government to tell us what's right. In fact, it can't. Remember, the government is the one who enforced Jim Crow laws so its naive to think that government knows better.

He actually wants us to go back to 1963. Fuck that.

Why are you lying? He never said that. In fact, he believes the exact opposite. He is against racism, against discrimination, and against Jim Crow laws. He has even explained that racism is incompatible with Libertarianism. He says everyone is enumerated with natural rights and you cannot take the rights away from another human being no matter what race.

You know what's even more scary is people like you who don't like freedom and don't even know what it is.

Last edited:
Virtually all businesses interact with the public and are therefore public business in function not private ones.
And if they have a negative impact on the public sector then they need regulating.

I think that gets to the meat of it. The regulatory state assumes that all businesses are, essentially, public property. Indeed, that we all are.

Laws are just regulations.
The business of child molestation or prostitution is regulated in America.

Molesting or prostituting children is illegal. We don't 'regulate' it, we make it against the law. That's the difference. That's why there are two different words. Laws are about protecting victims and restraining those who would harm them. Regulations are about controlling all of us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back