London turning into a war zone

That's what it comes to when one lets 3rd world foreigners infiltrate their country.

Take it easy here, boss. There are other threads for relieving your racist urges.
People do not want to accept that the world is changing.

london cops decked out in riot gear and carrying automatic weapons proves just how the "world is changing"...fortunately, areas of europe are beginning to wake up.

That's what it comes to when one lets 3rd world foreigners infiltrate their country.

Take it easy here, boss. There are other threads for relieving your racist urges.
People do not want to accept that the world is changing.

london cops decked out in riot gear and carrying automatic weapons proves just how the "world is changing"...fortunately, areas of europe are beginning to wake up.
New York cops are armed like this

How dare you call the Windsors third world foreigners
CHARLES'S PUBLIC STATEMENTS ABOUT ISLAM

The future Charles III has made several strong public statements endorsing Islam as the solution to the spiritual and cultural ills of Britain and the West. His public advocacy of Islam appears to go back to 1989, when Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini issued an edict (fatwa) against Salman Rushdie, a British citizen, for blaspheming the Prophet Muhammad in his novel The Satanic Verses.6 Rather than defend Rushdie's freedom of speech, Charles reacted to the death decree by reflecting on the positive features that Islam has to offer the spiritually empty lives of his countrymen.

Charles first delivered a major address on Islam on October 27, 1993, at the Sheldonian Theatre at Oxford where he is a vice patron of the Centre for Islamic Studies.7 He declared that the usual attitude to Islam

suffers because the way we understand it has been hijacked by the extreme and the superficial. To many of us in the West, Islam is seen in terms of the tragic civil war in Lebanon, the killings and bombings perpetrated by extremist groups in the Middle East, and by what is commonly referred to as "Islamic fundamentalism."
The Prince of Wales then explained the causes for this distorted understanding:

Our judgement of Islam has been grossly distorted by taking the extremes to the norm. . . . For example, people in this country frequently argue that the Sharia law of the Islamic world is cruel, barbaric and unjust. Our newspapers, above all, love to peddle those unthinking prejudices. The truth is, of course, different and always more complex. My own understanding is that extremes, like the cutting off of hands, are rarely practised. The guiding principle and spirit of Islamic law, taken straight from the Qur'an, should be those of equity and compassion.
Charles suggests that European women may even find something to envy in the situation of their Muslim sisters:

Islamic countries like Turkey, Egypt and Syria gave women the vote as early as Europe did its women-and much earlier than in Switzerland! In those countries women have long enjoyed equal pay, and the opportunity to play a full working role in their societies.
Charles considers Christianity inadequate to the task of spiritual restoration and denigrates science for having caused the West to lose its spiritual moorings. Echoing a common Muslim theme, he declares that "Western civilisation has become increasingly acquisitive and exploitive in defiance of our environmental responsibilities." Instead, he praises the "Islamic revival" of the 1980s and portrays Islam as Britain's salvation:

Islam can teach us today a way of understanding and living in the world which Christianity itself is poorer for having lost. At the heart of Islam is its preservation of an integral view of the Universe. Islam-like Buddhism and Hinduism-refuses to separate man and nature, religion and science, mind and matter, and has preserved a metaphysical and unified view of ourselves and the world around us. . . . But the West gradually lost this integrated vision of the world with Copernicus and Descartes and the coming of the scientific revolution. A comprehensive philosophy of nature is no longer part of our everyday beliefs.
He concludes by suggesting that "there are things for us to learn in this system of belief which I suggest we ignore at our peril."

Among the many titles borne by the British sovereign is "Defender of the Faith," a reference to the fact that the monarch heads not only the government but also the Church of England. But the prince has reservations about this title. In a June 1994 television documentary he declared his preference to be known as "Defender of Faith" rather than "Defender of the Faith,"8 leading to a rash of speculation that he favors the disestablishment of the Church of England.9

Charles has continued to discuss the role of Islam in the United Kingdom. In a speech at the Foreign Office Conference Centre at Wilton Park in Sussex on December 13, 1996, he called on Islamic pedagogy and philosophy to help young Britons develop a healthier view of the world.10Praising Islamic culture in its traditional form for trying to preserve an "integrated, spiritual view of the world in a way we have not seen fit to do in recent generations in the West," he went on to say:

There is much we can learn from that Islamic world view in this respect. There are many ways in which mutual understanding and appreciation can be built. Perhaps, for instance, we could begin by having more Muslim teachers in British schools, or by encouraging exchanges of teachers. Everywhere in the world people want to learn English. But in the West, in turn, we need to be taught by Islamic teachers how to learn with our hearts, as well as our heads.
The results of this study will help Westerners

to rethink, and for the better, our practical stewardship of man and his environment-in fields such as health-care, the natural environment and agriculture, as well as in architecture and urban planning.
In addition to these comments on Islam, Charles has taken steps to give that religion a special status. For example, he set up a panel of twelve "wise men" (in fact, eleven men and one woman) to advise him on Islamic religion and culture.11 This caused much talk, especially as the group was reported to have met in secret. Some noted that no comparable body exists to inform the crown prince about other faiths practiced in his future realm.

hopefully it's why elizabeth is still holding on.. :FIREdevil:

I love how the British whine about migrants, but embrace Kevin Peterson, Monty Panesar, Adam Janusaj and Manu Tuilagi.

Why not accept that immigrants bring a lot of good ro England - and not only in sports.

.....You don't know much about conditions in england, it appears....

Clearly neither do you.

Oh..but I do, actually!
...No..I don't live there, though.
Mail online alert

What does that mean? The Paper? Oh..you're implying that's my only point of contact with england...aren't you witty!
Nice deflection. I've probably been to britain...and especially england, more times than you've been to the u.s....mate. :dev3:

but whatever, son...

Right.....because older migrant groups like the Irish have never let off any bonbs, have they?
The IRA does not count as it was funded in its murderous behaviour by American, you really must learn that when Americans fund terrorists they become............er

Right.....because older migrant groups like the Irish have never let off any bonbs, have they?
The IRA does not count as it was funded in its murderous behaviour by American, you really must learn that when Americans fund terrorists they become............er

IRA was not funded by Americans. Anyway, that is off topic. So let us keep on track, please.

Clearly neither do you.

Oh..but I do, actually!
Mail online alert

What does that mean? The Paper? Oh..you're implying that's my only point of contact with england...aren't you witty!
Nice deflection. I've probably been to britain...and especially england, more times than you've been to the u.s....mate. :dev3:

but whatever, son...

I've only been to the U.S. once, but I was born and still live here in England, and I'm not your "mate".

Clearly neither do you.

Oh..but I do, actually!
Mail online alert

but whatever, son...
I bought my first house in Clearwater in 1973, I still have a property off Kendal drive Miami.So whatever shirley

Clearly neither do you.

Oh..but I do, actually!
Mail online alert

but whatever, son...

I've only been to the U.S. once,

What did you think?

but I was born and still live here in England, and I'm not your "mate".

No you're not. So don't try to "correct" me and imply that all I know about england or the uk is from reading something online.

EDIT:
Challenger
apologies.

I mistook someone else's post for yours.
My mistake. Sorry.

Clearly neither do you.

Oh..but I do, actually!
Mail online alert

but whatever, son...
I bought my first house in Clearwater in 1973, I still have a property off Kendal drive Miami.So whatever shirley

ok..whatever..I have personal knowledge of the uk and england and especially london due to experience and travel...and automatic weapons on english police reflect SOMETHING different has happened...draw your own conclusions...they probably need them to protect themselves from white racists or something... whatever, ace..

I don't give a flip where you live.

Forum List

Back