London on Lockdown

Simply put.. she wondered if were Muslims, She wasn't accusing but rather asking for information. She clearly stated she was unaware of what had occurred.
It was an innocent approach to gather information and become a part of the thread.
Please, let it go.

Respectfully
Blues

Not quite. I'm referring to your comment of the following:

Quite frankly the way blacks are behaving here these day.. They would have been my first thought as to who..

I wanted you to explain your statement further.

I have no intention of trying to argue with you about Syrenn because there's no point in doing so.

Riots now in Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham. This is so not about race. this is mindless hooliganism.

Not to make light of the situation, but when the same thing happened in Egypt it was called the Arab Spring.

Poverty makes people do bad things sometimes.

This is not the same thing at all, Rav. This is not really about poverty any more than it is about race, it is just thugs on the rampage.

Yup. They're spreading everywhere. Unmanned police station is on fire in Birmingham too.

Yep. Loads of areas of London are having massive problems. I'm watching it. If it was race related, I would call it a race riot and risk the wrath of the apologists. But this isn't. I'm watching right now - blacks and whites are rioting. And blacks and whites are having their homes and businesses trashed. Some of these rioters are just children - 12/13 years old.

Time to start shooting them.....

Not unless they are in the act of killing. Military long overdue. Tear gas, barricades, fire hoses, etc... The mistake was in looking away thinking this was going to calm down on it's own.

Riots now in Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham. This is so not about race. this is mindless hooliganism.

Yup. They're spreading everywhere. Unmanned police station is on fire in Birmingham too.

Yep. Loads of areas of London are having massive problems. I'm watching it. If it was race related, I would call it a race riot and risk the wrath of the apologists. But this isn't. I'm watching right now - blacks and whites are rioting. And blacks and whites are having their homes and businesses trashed. Some of these rioters are just children - 12/13 years old.
And blacks, whites and Koreans were having their businesses and homes trashed and looted after the King verdict in '91.

Face it, as long as those whites are rioting to support these blacks in this race riot, of course the blacks aren't going to turn down the help.

Latest

00.57 Blackberry Messenger texts being circulated and seen by the Daily Telegraph calls for a riot in Southampton town centre on Friday night.

00.45 Cars torched in Grove St, Toxteth, Liverpool, ITV news reporter Ben Schofield says. An unmanned police station in Holyhead Road, Handsworth, Birmingham has been torched. Looting reported in Crystal Palace, London. Police have told all London football clubs to cancel matches.

00.41 Residents in Croydon have been evacuated due to the spreading fire, reports Guardian's Matthew Taylor. An officer tells him: "We can't cope. We have passed breaking point."

00.29 Carphone Warehouse on fire in Clapham Junction. Fires reported in Camden.

00.28 BBC: Residents in Clapham Junction have been told to evacuate their homes by police because of gas canisters in a blazing party supplies shop.

00.27 Reports of gangs of youths smashing shop windows in Romford Market, Essex.

London riots: live - Telegraph

Maybe England should shut down the Blackberry messenger service.

Agreed, And the rest.

For Christ sake! The OP mentioned "ethnic minorities". She simply asked for clarification. She accused no one. Had she asked, as seems to be the case, if it was blacks rioting, you still would have called her a racist. Get over it! You don't turn her on and she won't sleep with you, no matter how often you engage in your stupid fore play.

Strong amount of projection on your part. Pathetic behavior on your part as well.

Not to make light of the situation, but when the same thing happened in Egypt it was called the Arab Spring.

This is not the same thing at all, Rav. This is not really about poverty any more than it is about race, it is just thugs on the rampage.
Perhaps. But it sounds like a combination of more than one factor.

Simply put.. she wondered if were Muslims, She wasn't accusing but rather asking for information. She clearly stated she was unaware of what had occurred.
It was an innocent approach to gather information and become a part of the thread.
Please, let it go.

Respectfully
Blues

Quite frankly the way blacks are behaving here these day.. They would have been my first thought as to who..

I have no intention of trying to argue with you about Syrenn because there's no point in doing so.

I'm sure you have seen the same news on the web I have.. The MSM isn't talking much about it so maybe you missed it.. For one check out the country fair happenings in Wisconsin.
If that isn't enough for you.. do some googling... there's plenty out there for you to read about especially of late.

Blues

Please, let it go.

Respectfully
Blues

I'm sure you have seen the same news on the web I have.. The MSM isn't talking much about it so maybe you missed it.. For one check out the country fair happenings in Wisconsin.
If that isn't enough for you.. do some googling... there's plenty out there for you to read about especially of late.

Blues

Just save us all some time and give him the link to Stormfront you idiot. Where all you like minded racists hang out.

London riots: Croydon residents leap from burning buildings as capital burns
People were forced to leap from the upstairs windows of a burning building in Croydon last night as rioting spread across London and beyond.

On the third consecutive night of violence and looting, hordes of balaclava-clad yobs stormed shops, setting fire to businesses indiscriminately.

As police fought running battles with mobs of rioters – many of them teenagers – detectives were also called to investigate a shooting incident. A Metropolitan Police source said the incident was believed to be “non-fatal”.

Among the casualties of the arson attacks was a furniture store that has stood for nearly 150 years in the south London borough.

Reeves, a family run business established in 1867, was engulfed in flames sending smoke billowing across the London skyline.

As the blaze raged out of control, the store’s owner Trevor Reeves said: “It’s just completely destroyed. Words fail me. It's just gone, it's five generations. My father is distraught. It's just mindless thuggery."

Croydon-Riots-2_1967352c.jpg

London riots: Croydon residents leap from burning buildings as capital burns - Telegraph

Latest

00.57 Blackberry Messenger texts being circulated and seen by the Daily Telegraph calls for a riot in Southampton town centre on Friday night.

00.45 Cars torched in Grove St, Toxteth, Liverpool, ITV news reporter Ben Schofield says. An unmanned police station in Holyhead Road, Handsworth, Birmingham has been torched. Looting reported in Crystal Palace, London. Police have told all London football clubs to cancel matches.

00.41 Residents in Croydon have been evacuated due to the spreading fire, reports Guardian's Matthew Taylor. An officer tells him: "We can't cope. We have passed breaking point."

00.29 Carphone Warehouse on fire in Clapham Junction. Fires reported in Camden.

00.28 BBC: Residents in Clapham Junction have been told to evacuate their homes by police because of gas canisters in a blazing party supplies shop.

00.27 Reports of gangs of youths smashing shop windows in Romford Market, Essex.

London riots: live - Telegraph

Maybe England should shut down the Blackberry messenger service.

NO!!!! I love my BBM! I communicate with my family on BBM! :eek::eek::evil:

Do you think rioting will spread to Dublin?
It could spread anywhere. You might not have noticed, but there are currently a lot of people out of work around the globe.

Forum List

Back