London on Lockdown

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
Rioting is rapidly spreading across Britain's capital. There are cars being torched and overturned within sight of our balcony. It's getting worse by the day. Supermarkets are all closing to avoid being targetted by looters. And I'll echo the comment pages of all the major British news outlets: the majority of the rioter/looters/scum are ethnic minorities. The police's hands are largely tied because their boots are cemented in political correctness (blimey, that almost read like an emergency distress signal).

I'm the only gun owner in the building, for what precious little my ancient BSA 12-bore will do. Still, stiff upper lip an' all that.

A-building-burns-during-r-007.jpg

You will have to fill me in....i am missing a good deal of what you are talking about ....but get the idea.

yes.... doing anything against that would be .... very un PC. Can you take pics from your balcony?

and you stay safe.

I ASKED..... se the little question mark????? that is not blaming anyone.

now if i had said yeah... those damn muslims fucking everything up, rioting and looting again.... then you could say something..

I never said anything about blame. I simply pointed out your first assumption was that Muslims must be behind it, hence why you asked whether or not they were.

And to answer your question, no it's not because of the Muslims.

Edit @ 7:21 PM: I should have used the word accuse, not blame.

I ASKED..... se the little question mark????? that is not blaming anyone.

now if i had said yeah... those damn muslims fucking everything up, rioting and looting again.... then you could say something..

I never said anything about blame. I simply pointed out your first assumption was that Muslims must be behind it, hence why you asked whether or not they were.

And to answer your question, no it's not because of the Muslims.

let see.... were there any links in the OP? .... no

and since you seem to know who, then..who?

i thought i was pretty clear in my first post ...that i was not up one any of it.

i thought i was pretty clear in my first post ...that i was not up one any of it.

What does the lack of links in the OP have anything to do with it? Does that justify your assumption that it was Muslims? :eusa_eh:

As for who's behind it, go to the BBC or The Guardian websites. Both have pretty good amount of live coverage on this.

Spreading out of London now. Birmingham is having riots. Several parts of London are burning. Tragic.... what a bunch of fucking idiots. Rioting for the sake of it.

What does the lack of links in the OP have anything to do with it? Does that justify your assumption that it was Muslims? :eusa_eh:

As for who's behind it, go to the BBC or The Guardian websites. Both have pretty good amount of live coverage on this.

As i said.... i am not up on it..

lets just put it this way... England and its PC multiculturalism is a huge failure. How about i rephrase it so you can stomach it better

Is it the foreigners blocking streets again?

lets just put it this way... England and its PC multiculturalism is a huge failure. How about i rephrase it so you can stomach it better

So you have no actual intention of reading up on this. You just rather bash Muslims and bash multiculturalism despite neither having anything to do with this situation.

Thanks for the headsup. :thup:

COBRA Committee is being convened.

Someone call in the Joes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnuGhuNZnFs]‪G.I. Joe theme‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

For those who don't know what the COBRA Commitee is:

Cabinet Office Briefing Room - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cabinet Office Briefing Room (COBR)[1] is a term used to describe the formation of a crisis response committee, coordinating the actions of bodies within the government of the United Kingdom in response to instances of national or regional crisis, or during events abroad with major implications for the UK. The constitution of a COBR will depend on the nature of the incident but it is usually chaired by the Prime Minister or another senior minister, with other key ministers as appropriate, and representatives of relevant external organizations such as the Association of Chief Police Officers and the Local Government Association.[1][2]

David Cameron (Prime Minister) is ending his vacation in Spain to come back to deal with this.

So you have no actual intention of reading up on this. You just rather bash Muslims and bash multiculturalism despite neither having anything to do with this situation.

Thanks for the headsup. :thup:

As i said... a link in the OP would have been helpful...

some us do have real lives and or are multi tasking.....and don't sit on the computer 24/7

SO SORRY i am not moving fast enough for you.

As i said... a link in the OP would have been helpful...

some us do have real lives and or are multi tasking.....and don't sit on the computer 24/7

SO SORRY i am not moving fast enough for you.

Seriously? The OP is giving his own personal experience of what's going on. Like I said before, BBC and The Guardian have plenty of great coverage on this.

You complain about the following:

When it takes two seconds to go to the BBC website or Guardian website and read the front page. In fact, in the amount of time it took you to read my post and respond, you could have read up about all this already.

Here's one link for you:

BBC News - London riots

Learn up about what's happening instead of just simply taking random shots at Muslims and such.

Forum List

Back