LOL.. Tucker mocks "st pete" Buttigieg (Transportation) who had to deal with LOL "racist roads"

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I found this hilarious

That Butt plug dude.. sheez. Is there vote fraud in Indiana also? How did this weirdo get elected? Not only is a fag but he doesn't want to LOL deal w/ the racist roads..

Yeh, right... Climate is a moral issue but murdering the unborn... Don't bother St Pete with that old issue which has nothing to do with morals or "stewardship" of the environment.. God doesn't care about that old issue of abortion.. Come on, man, get with the times!

Last edited:
Biden's administration seems filled with trannies, gays and that gender fluid crap

not to mention total morons... oh, yeh, you did mention them..
C0670B62-1C1F-4572-8D1F-7C5E955292B9.jpeg

• Banned
'Bicycle' Pete, the guy so worried about climate change his is now flying personal / private jet everywhere he goes?

:auiqs.jpg:
yeh, get that stat Tucker brought up.. something like hundreds of tons of CO2 emitted by a private jet, whereas a car only emits a small fraction of that..

• Banned
The hypocrisy is mind boggling
hey, you'd be a big hypocrite too, wouldn't you... if it meant living like a king while most of America .. to hell w/ them.. Let them eat.. not meat.. but let them eat bugs

OK, sorry to sound like I'm insulting you.. I'm not. I'm thinking you probably wouldn't take that offer if it were proffered to you

hey, you'd be a big hypocrite too, wouldn't you... if it meant living like a king while most of America .. to hell w/ them.. Let them eat.. not meat.. but let them eat bugs

OK, sorry to sound like I'm insulting you.. I'm not. I'm thinking you probably wouldn't take that offer if it were proffered to you

Meh, anyone with a lick of sense knows leftists are a hypocritical bunch of loons

Meh, anyone with a lick of sense knows leftists are a hypocritical bunch of loons
the only reason we still have any in DC is that the Rs and supposed Rs tolerate their sorry asses.. as if they actually have a valid point once in awhile. But even if they did, once in awhile is not sufficient. I could do a better job in Congress than any of them or all of them put together and I have never even been on a school board.

Horseyface Kerry "too important" to travel with his subjects on a commercial plane...hahahahahahaha
In the next realm, God will show him just how important he is.. unless he repents.. but even then. I hear that even the repentant ones have to do some purgation before stepping foot in Heaven (definitely believe that, too).. doesn't look good for the dude.. nope

I found this hilarious

That Butt plug dude.. sheez. Is there vote fraud in Indiana also? How did this weirdo get elected? Not only is a fag but he doesn't want to LOL deal w/ the racist roads..

Yeh, right... Climate is a moral issue but murdering the unborn... Don't bother St Pete with that old issue which has nothing to do with morals or "stewardship" of the environment.. God doesn't care about that old issue of abortion.. Come on, man, get with the times!
Good catch. Not many people realize the German word for butt plug is buttigieg

It's like a proctologist named Fister

Good catch. Not many people realize the German word for butt plug is buttigieg

It's like a proctologist named Fister
I didn't know that was German for buttplug.. LOL

Is it really?

wow... go figure.. No, someone else here called him that b4 I did.. and not sure that dude knew it was German either. I thought it was French.. sounds French..

I didn't know that was German for buttplug.. LOL

Is it really?

wow... go figure.. No, someone else here called him that b4 I did.. and not sure that dude knew it was German either. I thought it was French.. sounds French..
Well if it's not, it should be.

I've been calling him that a long time.
Last name sounds like booty gag = butt plug.

I think the French word for butt plug is macron

Forum List

Back