lol, O'Reilly kills me with this lie

He said noone's said on FOX, that they won't go to jail if they don't buy health insurance, EVER.

He didn't say : in the new bill.

He didn't say "recently"

He said, EVER. exact words.

So, for all of you who said I regurgitated kool-aid and didn't fact check..............try your own fact checking: O'Reilly's own words.

Learn what EVER means, and no, he didn't qualify that with "regarding the CURRENT bill"

He said : "noone on FOX EVER said you'll go to jail if you don't buy health insurance"

Dispute it all you'd like, it's on hard copy.
You're not paying attention.

Coburn was talking about THIS BILL, the one that passed. NOT previous versions.

And O'Reilly was addressing THAT.

And as such, O'Reilly was correct and Coburn was not. NEITHER were lying.

Coburn was talking about THIS BILL THAT PASSED, not past versions of it.

He has admitted he was mistaken.

Why can't you?

And no one did say that, ABOUT THE BILL THAT FINALLY PASSED!

Last fall, when jail WAS in the bill, hell yeah they reported it. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY TOOK IT OUT???

HuffPuff used clips from LAST FALL STUPID!

Why do you think O'Reilly lied then, and said EVER?
EVER ABOUT THE FINAL BILL!

Context. It's missing from the HuffPuff video.

He didn't say that. And are you prepared to date all of the clips of them saying it? Cuz I am and ut oh....they're not all from last fall :eusa_whistle: so he lied regardless.

Why do you think O'Reilly lied then, and said EVER?

He didn't say that. And are you prepared to date all of the clips of them saying it? Cuz I am and ut oh....they're not all from last fall :eusa_whistle: so he lied regardless.
COBURN said that, in the part of their conversation YOU HAVEN'T SEEN!

O'Reilly was addressing Coburn's specific, inaccurate charge!

Wake UP, man! Put down the kool-aid and watch ALL the videos!

O'Reilly vs. Coburn: The Video Evidence (VIDEO)

No, I don't read the Huffpo, I got this from another forum, BTF.

Shit's good for some giggles.

O'Reilly challenges Senator Coburn to name "just one" FOX personality that said you'd be jailed for not getting Health Insurance.

He couldn't name any, and Bill said there aren't any, declared himself a winner.

Then came the research by the opposition media.

aaahahaha. Even on Bill's own show it was said. Oops! Good for a giggle.

It is good for a giggle. I don't watch O'Reilly much but I checked this out before commenting.... Who is "misrepresenting the truth"? O'Reilly or the MSM?

Surprise, surprise, surprise.... It is the MSM. The clips from Fox are from the draft of the bill when jail time WAS included in the bill. To pretend otherwise is dishonest. To repeat this dishonesty is one of two things:

a. Ignorant - because you accepted the MSM's claim without checking.

b. Deliberately dishonest - because you knew it was dishonest and didn't care.

Which are you, GT?

c. you're a douchebag that can go fuck herself?

I'm going with C!~ It's Friday and all, if you have a few drinks it will help with your desirability :razz:

Well, since I don't fuck anyone as stupid as you, I don't think you need to worry about whether I am desirable or not. You may not have standards, little man. I do. So, respectfully, I suggest you go fuck yourself - at least you are screwing your intellectual equal. Fucking moron.

Secondly, if you take a stance before actually knowing the facts, that makes you ignorant. Laughable that you insult me for pointing your own stupidity rather than seeing why you are stupid.

It is good for a giggle. I don't watch O'Reilly much but I checked this out before commenting.... Who is "misrepresenting the truth"? O'Reilly or the MSM?

Surprise, surprise, surprise.... It is the MSM. The clips from Fox are from the draft of the bill when jail time WAS included in the bill. To pretend otherwise is dishonest. To repeat this dishonesty is one of two things:

Which are you, GT?

I'm going with C!~ It's Friday and all, if you have a few drinks it will help with your desirability :razz:

Well, since I don't fuck anyone as stupid as you, I don't think you need to worry about whether I am desirable or not. You may not have standards, little man. I do. So, respectfully, I suggest you go fuck yourself - at least you are screwing your intellectual equal. Fucking moron.

Secondly, if you take a stance before actually knowing the facts, that makes you ignorant. Laughable that you insult me for pointing your own stupidity rather than seeing why you are stupid.

obie wan messiah did that once,, just saying.

COBURN said that, in the part of their conversation YOU HAVEN'T SEEN!

O'Reilly was addressing Coburn's specific, inaccurate charge!

Wake UP, man! Put down the kool-aid and watch ALL the videos!

Umm, O'Reilly lied. A few of the FOX persons said this AFTER this new bill was passed. Sorry, no kool-aid involved, and who's would I be drinking by the way? Coburn's?

Which are you, GT?

Actually, you borrowed MM's "facts" and uh, guess what? O'Reilly DID lie. :eusa_shhh:

Cally, your reading comprehension isn't the greatest. I suggested drinks so your desirability would improve in regards to FUCKING YOURSELF. Try reading, next time.

Actually, you borrowed MM's "facts" and uh, guess what? O'Reilly DID lie. :eusa_shhh:

Come on GT, he did not lie. He was talking about the past version of the bill.

Anyways, are you going to hold the rest of the media to your standard? I hope you do, because it must really suck when you realize that you have been outwardly lied to and misled and even manipulated by any media outlet. Which by the way. Bill O'reilly did NOT do. But Time, NBC and others did

Cally, your reading comprehension isn't the greatest. I suggested drinks so your desirability would improve in regards to FUCKING YOURSELF. Try reading, next time.

Perhaps you should try worrying less about my private life and more about improving your intellect. Just a thought.

All you achieve, by commenting on my private life or my looks etc is to make yourself look a total fucking moron. I'm disappointed that you think it's an appropriate response but I'm not surprised by it. You're a total fucking jerk.

Perhaps you should try worrying less about my private life and more about improving your intellect. Just a thought.

All you achieve, by commenting on my private life or my looks etc is to make yourself look a total fucking moron. I'm disappointed that you think it's an appropriate response but I'm not surprised by it. You're a total fucking jerk.

I don't give a fuck about your boo-hoo. By your own standard, 99% of your posts on here are being a "jerk," and you act proud that you're indeed a smug bitch.

"what's that say about your intellect?"

What the fuck would a normal person say to your rude assed bitch post, in this thread? Fuckin kiddin me..............you're the epitome of jerk. Try mirrors, they work if you're not of the wicked.

Last edited:

Anyways, are you going to hold the rest of the media to your standard? I hope you do, because it must really suck when you realize that you have been outwardly lied to and misled and even manipulated by any media outlet. Which by the way. Bill O'reilly did NOT do. But Time, NBC and others did
Except, you know, FOX pundits have said it about the CURRENT bill. :eusa_shhh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJ

all you do is insult personally

I don't give a fuck about your boo-hoo. By your own standard, 99% of your posts on hear are being a "jerk," and you act proud that you're indeed a smug bitch.

"what's that say about your intellect?"

What the fuck would a normal person say to your rude assed bitch post, in this thread? Fuckin kiddin me..............you're the epitome of jerk. Try mirrors, they work if you're not of the wicked.

I have no problem with anyone insulting me on intellect. You make yourself look at total fucking moron by commenting on my private life, looks, etc.It is the refuge of the intellectually inept. Mind your own FUCKING BUSINESS about my life and insult me on intellect.

Except, you know, FOX pundits have said it about the CURRENT bill. :eusa_shhh:

Pundints? I don't know, I cannot watch every pundint. But actual fox new journalists and hosts have not, from what I have searched

If you can find one who said it about the current bill, I would like to see it. It must be a real vid though, not an alinsky type manipulation of facts and time. Thank you :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back