LOL: North Korea Calls Obama A 'Crossbreed' And 'Wicked Black Monkey'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well they are right about Obama being a crossbreed with unclear blood. It is questionable who his real father is due to him having a fraudulent birth certificate verified by Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation and Hawaii court recognized handwriting and computer-generated forensic document expert Reed Hays. Never the less, the liberals must really be torn on this, on one hand North Korea is their perfect communist utopia and end goal for America, yet they just committed two of the worst sins imaginable, criticizing Obama and using racist attacks to do it. Oh the conflict they must be feeling!

North Korea calls Obama a 'crossbreed' in viciously racist attack - The Week

North Korean state-run news agency earlier this month launched an ugly, racist diatribe against President Obama, calling the U.S.'s first black head of state a "crossbreed with unclear blood." The agency also said that Obama "still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years," and that "it would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators."

http://www.nknews.org/2014/05/president-obama-a-wicked-black-monkey-north-korean-state-media/

North Korean state media called President Obama a “wicked black monkey” and South Korean President Park Geun-hye an “old prostitute” in a duo of articles and highly inflammatory commentaries published last Friday...“How Obama looks like makes me disgusted,” Kang Hyuk, a worker at the Chollima Ironworks Factory said when translated into English. “As I watch him more closely, I realize that he looks like an African native monkey with a black face, gaunt grey eyes, cavate nostrils, plumb mouth and hairy rough ears.

Forum List

Back