LOL, NFL Ratings Drop as Idiots Continue to Protest US Flag and Anthem

THANK you. That's what I keep trying to tell MLB about being unable to start any game without robotic jingo exercises that have absolutely zero to do with the game. Then you've gotta do it again in the 7th inning.

Which is mindless enough on its face, just by itself --- then you take into consideration that a goodly number of the players you came to watch are from.... Venezuela.... Cuba... Canada..... Curação.... Panama..... Japan.... Korea..... Australia..... Colombia..... the Dominican Republic..... Taiwan.... and even ::gasp:: .....México.
Leave it to you and others of your ilk to object to any display that promotes civic pride and reminds us of the struggle it took to become the free country we are. Fuck the players, we aren't singing the anthem to them or YOU.

Go whine at the OP --- it's his point. I just agreed with it; sports is not the place for politics So let's stop requiring it where it's completely irrelevant.

Incidentally don't tell anybody but -------------------------- without players..................... you don't have a game.

But you go ahead and prove me wrong. Demonstrate to the class what an account of a two hundred year old battle has to do with a game that wasn't even invented yet, using players from Venezuela, Cuba, Curação, Panama, Japan, Korea, Australia, Colombia, the DR, Taiwan, México... and oh yes, Canada where one of your major teams is actually based.

This oughta be good. I can't wait.

So the NFL audience has fallen what now, 8%?

How far will Goodell let the NFL sink before he cuts his losses and tells the libtard players he encouraged to shut the shit down?

Will the NFL have to 25% of their audience or 44% as some surveys have suggested before that commie bitch backs off?

It is never changing for me again to what it once was in my mind; the NFL is now revealed to be the completely ridiculous endeavor that it truly is from the start.

We pay these goons to play a kids game and pay them way over their value to society compared to our firemen, our cops, our teachers and more, and then these apes complain that they are being suppressed and exploited?

roflmao... it so so absurd you could make this shit up for a TV show, the editors wouldnt buy it.

Forum List

Back