LOL! My cousin got lectured for saying Merry Christmas

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
She works for the city and has been wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Some sour puss lectured her and told her she should reread her bible and not wish anyone a Merry Christmas.

Jehovah Witnesses, :cuckoo:

I haven't run into any anti-Merry Christmas types
I expect all the non-Christians to be hard at work tomorrow while us Christians celebrate the birth of Christ.

I expect all the non-Christians to be hard at work tomorrow while us Christians celebrate the birth of Christ.

You're not likely to run into much anti Christmas stuff down here. I stopped by the Rite-Aid to pick up some Christmas candy. The woman who checked me out had a star of David hanging from her neck. I was about to wish her a Merry Christmas as I saw it and she noticed my glance towards her necklace. A big smile crossed her face. "Merry Christmas" she said.
I simply replied "Happy Hanukkah".

Since I don't do Christmas.

I will volunteer to swap shifts with a Christian person at work.

So that they can spend Christmas Day with their family. :eusa_angel:

My son is a firefighter/paramedic in West Haven CT. He's single and has no kids, so he will take shifts for his fellow firefighters that want to be with their families. He generally does a 24 hour shift Christmas and Easter.

or some people have to work because they have no choice and have to pay the bills.....
The hate in your posts makes me wonder how Christian you really are.

Why? We didn't get off for Solstice.

I haven't taken off one Holiday this year, Holiday pay is always good and I figure it will look good for when I want to take a few days off for a Holiday in the future. Plus when my boss figured out I have worked all six recognized Holidays since last Thanksgiving, I got a much better work schedule then the girl who is single bitching about having to work Christmas who hasn't even been here a year. LOL

Me too. I'll be planting beans tomorrow as The Sun is reborn and saves the world...........and grows my beans.
Astro-Theology 5
God created that sun. I believe the sun is the lake of fire unsaved will be thrown into for eternity, good luck with that.

Forum List

Back