LOL! My cousin got lectured for saying Merry Christmas

I haven't run into any anti-Merry Christmas types
I expect all the non-Christians to be hard at work tomorrow while us Christians celebrate the birth of Christ.

Why? We didn't get off for Solstice.

I haven't taken off one Holiday this year, Holiday pay is always good and I figure it will look good for when I want to take a few days off for a Holiday in the future. Plus when my boss figured out I have worked all six recognized Holidays since last Thanksgiving, I got a much better work schedule then the girl who is single bitching about having to work Christmas who hasn't even been here a year. LOL

I'm at work now. Will be at work tomorrow too. :(

I haven't taken off one Holiday this year, Holiday pay is always good and I figure it will look good for when I want to take a few days off for a Holiday in the future. Plus when my boss figured out I have worked all six recognized Holidays since last Thanksgiving, I got a much better work schedule then the girl who is single bitching about having to work Christmas who hasn't even been here a year. LOL

Dude....

I expect all the non-Christians to be hard at work tomorrow while us Christians celebrate the birth of Christ.

or some people have to work because they have no choice and have to pay the bills.....
The hate in your posts makes me wonder how Christian you really are.

Most nuses can pay their bills. They make good money. But many still have to work on Christmas. It was a life choice they made knowing the consequences. Before I became an NP with regular hours and regular holidays, I worked many a Christmas day. We just shifted the day of our celebration. And we enjoyed the holiday pay too.

Dude....

I should be home around 6pm this evening. And I don't have to leave the house until around 1pm tomorrow.

So I get Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with the family. Which is the most important parts IMO. Tomorrow afternoon wife is taking the kids over to her sister's house for the big family gathering with her family after I leave. I think her dad is an ass, so I'm not too torn up about it.

Dude....

I should be home around 6pm this evening. And I don't have to leave the house until around 1pm tomorrow.

So I get Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with the family. Which is the most important parts IMO. Tomorrow afternoon wife is taking the kids over to her sister's house for the big family gathering with her family after I leave. I think her dad is an ass, so I'm not too torn up about it.

lol

Okay, good. I was gonna have a sad if you didn't get to play Santa and see your kids on XMas morning.

lol

Okay, good. I was gonna have a sad if you didn't get to play Santa and see your kids on XMas morning.

Nah, all good. :thup:

I volunteered for it two months ago. I kinda wish I didn't now, but it's OK.

or some people have to work because they have no choice and have to pay the bills.....
The hate in your posts makes me wonder how Christian you really are.

Most nuses can pay their bills. They make good money. But many still have to work on Christmas. It was a life choice they made knowing the consequences. Before I became an NP with regular hours and regular holidays, I worked many a Christmas day. We just shifted the day of our celebration. And we enjoyed the holiday pay too.

I have friday, saturday off anyways....So I get to Christmas Eve dinner at my sisters. I also do not work until 230pm tomorrow so I get to go to brunch at my brothers and wake up with my son..........And my parents have to deal with his craziness the rest of the day. The kid is so excited he can barely contain himself.

My biggest wish this year, is that the slot car race track I got for him will be easy to put together tonight. Everything else I made sure I bought put together, after the kitchen play set episode I try to buy toys that I do not have to put together.

Merry Christmas to everyone in your family! :D

Merry Christmas to everyone in your family! :D

Yours too!

Tell your mom and dad hi for me.

She works for the city and has been wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Some sour puss lectured her and told her she should reread her bible and not wish anyone a Merry Christmas.

Jehovah Witnesses, :cuckoo:

You think YOUR cousin has issues....

merry christmas everyone.....have fun and be at peace

the new year is coming up....i get this call from my boss.....you are on for tuesday thru saturday your normal days etc.....then he slips in...can you pick up sunday......i said yes...then realized it was new years day...and i really dont wanna go in at 7:30......plus i will be expected at the new years eve party.....hubby did the torch light parade last year...drunks at midnight and 7:30 am dont mix well lol

I feel grumpy sometimes, but I never go so far as to insist on calling it Newtonmas.

newton.jpg

Though Newton was the guy actually born that day.

why? you got a national holiday. i'm part of the nation and i had to work on chanukah. :thup:

besides... i don't work on sundays. but we will be giving out packages to disadvantaged folks.

Last edited:
Me too. I'll be planting beans tomorrow as The Sun is reborn and saves the world...........and grows my beans.
Astro-Theology 5
God created that sun. I believe the sun is the lake of fire unsaved will be thrown into for eternity, good luck with that.

The sun is only one of millions upon millions of stars in our galaxy alone.

Merry Christmas.

Maybe I need a lecture, I am working Sat, Sun and Monday. Can't figure which day I get holiday pay though, is it Christmas Day or the federal holiday on Monday? Hmmm.

merry christmas everyone.....have fun and be at peace

the new year is coming up....i get this call from my boss.....you are on for tuesday thru saturday your normal days etc.....then he slips in...can you pick up sunday......i said yes...then realized it was new years day...and i really dont wanna go in at 7:30......plus i will be expected at the new years eve party.....hubby did the torch light parade last year...drunks at midnight and 7:30 am dont mix well lol

Call in sick. Make sure it's real in case the boss stops by the house (I actually did that once).

Forum List

Back