Lol ! Major League Baseball to discontinue use of the offensive term "disabled" list

Personally I could care less what it's called, but the idea the term must be changed, is just more insanity from progressives.

MLB changes the name of the 'Disabled List' at the request of disability advocates

One thing *is* changing this year, however — and it might surprise you.

[Batter up: Join or create a 2019 Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league for free today]

MLB changes the name of the 'Disabled List' at the request of disability advocates
Who the fuck cares? Good lord.

If you have to ask, then you obviously miss the point.
No, I get it. You’re a little snowflake, outraged at the most minor of changes ever. Try not to eat too much ice cream as you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

Too funny. The hypersensitive neurotics of PC keep marching on.
^ crapping his pants over “disabled” to “injured”
Another beautiful example of the Regressive Left's "isolation" tactic.

Pretend that a story is not the latest example of a much larger behavior. Make it as small as possible, pretend it's by itself, so that it's too small to comment on.

The Regressive Left: Liars & Cowards. And NOT liberal.
That’s horseshit, snowflake :itsok:

How mad were you when they started saying you couldn’t make fun of retarded kids anymore?
And now to the name-calling and lies.

Deflect/pivot/attack.

Liars and cowards. Yet another example.
It’s part of that movement you so despise. Are you angry that mothers of intellectually disabled children succeeded at putting a stigma on demeaning people by using “retarded” as an insult? Are you mad that you can’t call a black man “colored” or a “negro” anymore? All part of the same “movement.” Dodge and run away from any rebuttal if you want, coward.

Too funny. The hypersensitive neurotics of PC keep marching on.
^ crapping his pants over “disabled” to “injured”
Another beautiful example of the Regressive Left's "isolation" tactic.

Pretend that a story is not the latest example of a much larger behavior. Make it as small as possible, pretend it's by itself, so that it's too small to comment on.

The Regressive Left: Liars & Cowards. And NOT liberal.
That’s horseshit, snowflake :itsok:

How mad were you when they started saying you couldn’t make fun of retarded kids anymore?
And now to the name-calling and lies.

Deflect/pivot/attack.

Liars and cowards. Yet another example.
It’s part of that movement you so despise. Are you angry that mothers of intellectually disabled children succeeded at putting a stigma on demeaning people by using “retarded” as an insult? Are you mad that you can’t call a black man “colored” or a “negro” anymore? All part of the same “movement.” Dodge and run away from any rebuttal if you want, coward.
Try to calm down.

I described a set of behaviors ("isolation", lies, name-calling, deflect/pivot/attack), and you just can't help yourself.

You just keep doing it. It's who you are.

You're embarrassed and you're trying to put me on the defensive. It won't work. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

This may be pretty scary -- but I don't have time to be afraid of it because I am too busy being afraid of too many other things like caravans, abortions, etc

"Disability advocates asked Major League Baseball to change the name because so people wouldn’t confuse “disabilities” and “injuries” and further the thinking that a disability means someone can’t play a sport."

The link says that disability advocates asked for the change and all you fucks jump to the conclusion that it is because of progressives. Kudos.

Personally I could care less what it's called, but the idea the term must be changed, is just more insanity from progressives.

Christ how do these people find so many things to be offended by? I guess one could make the argument that injured would be more gramatically correct I think that at some point I am going to run out of time worrying about what I am and am not allowed to say. Good thing I have never had to make policy, as long as what I am in charge of works I do not have to say one word to the public to continue getting my check. Good thing Iikely would have put my foot in my mouth more than once not even trying to piss some one off.

Who the fuck cares? Good lord.

If you have to ask, then you obviously miss the point.
No, I get it. You’re a little snowflake, outraged at the most minor of changes ever. Try not to eat too much ice cream as you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

Nah, you still don't get it. Move along.

"Disability advocates asked Major League Baseball to change the name because so people wouldn’t confuse “disabilities” and “injuries” and further the thinking that a disability means someone can’t play a sport."

The link says that disability advocates asked for the change and all you fucks jump to the conclusion that it is because of progressives. Kudos.

The DL (disabled list) has been around for decades, and suddenly people are getting "confused" about it's meaning ?
So is it that you guys are jumping on the PC bandwagon, or are you simply stupid ?

Yep, they changed the term "disabled" to AOC'd.

Forum List

Back