Lol ! Major League Baseball to discontinue use of the offensive term "disabled" list

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Personally I could care less what it's called, but the idea the term must be changed, is just more insanity from progressives.

MLB changes the name of the 'Disabled List' at the request of disability advocates

One thing *is* changing this year, however — and it might surprise you.

[Batter up: Join or create a 2019 Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league for free today]

MLB changes the name of the 'Disabled List' at the request of disability advocates

Organizations are now so jumpy that they are bowing down to SJW stupidity even without a serious effort on the part of the SJW's.

How did so many people with such weak spines get into positions of power?

Personally I could care less what it's called, but the idea the term must be changed, is just more insanity from progressives.

Organizations are now so jumpy that they are bowing down to SJW stupidity even without a serious effort on the part of the SJW's.

Yes, once "progressives" began their witch hunts years ago, with the "racist", "sexist", "homophobe", "xenophobe" yada yada, accusations in order to silence their opposition, people have hunkered down and are afraid to not bend over and grab their ankles to any group that goes after them.

Yes, once "progressives" began their witch hunts years ago, with the "racist", "sexist", "homophobe", "xenophobe" yada yada, accusations in order to silence their opposition, people have hunkered down and are afraid to not bend over and grab their ankles to any group that goes after them.

The question is, when has anyone actually suffered a boycott, or a loss of revenue over something like this when they DIDN'T knuckle under immediately?

So what is it now called?

The retard list?

Hoooboy what a crock!

Jo

So what is it now called?

The retard list?

Hoooboy what a crock!

Ji
IL

Injured list

The disabled list has been replaced by the "differently-abled" list Thanks, Major League Baseball, for correcting that horribly insensitive bigotry.

I don't see the big deal. It was an easy decision on the part of the MLB. Disability advocates complain that injured players were referred to as disabled, so they started calling injured players injured. If I was in some boardroom making that decision I wouldn't even give it a second thought.

The question is, when has anyone actually suffered a boycott, or a loss of revenue over something like this when they DIDN'T knuckle under immediately?

True.
I think it's likely they don't want to take any chances at all, and if they bend over immediately, they won't have any potential problems.
What it really amounts to, is they are much much more afraid of the PC community, than the anti-PC community.

Who the fuck cares? Good lord.

Too funny.

The hypersensitive neurotics of PC keep marching on.
^ crapping his pants over “disabled” to “injured”

giphy.gif

Too funny. The hypersensitive neurotics of PC keep marching on.
Another beautiful example of the Regressive Left's "isolation" tactic.

Pretend that a story is not the latest example of a much larger behavior. Make it as small as possible, pretend it's by itself, so that it's too small to comment on.

Then, deflect/pivot/attack.

The Regressive Left: Liars & Cowards. And NOT liberal.

Pretend that a story is not the latest example of a much larger behavior. Make it as small as possible, pretend it's by itself, so that it's too small to comment on.

That’s horseshit, snowflake :itsok:

How mad were you when they started saying you couldn’t make fun of retarded kids anymore?

Who the fuck cares? Good lord.

If you have to ask, then you obviously miss the point.

Then, deflect/pivot/attack.

Ding ! Ding ! Ding !

That’s horseshit, snowflake :itsok:

How mad were you when they started saying you couldn’t make fun of retarded kids anymore?
And now to the name-calling and lies.

Deflect/pivot/attack.

Liars and cowards. Yet another example.

Forum List

Back