LOL....Canada's Prime Minister race.....Smackdown of leftist "journalist" by Pierre Poilievre

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Pierre seems based.....Very calm, reasoned explanation and calling out all the dog whistles the "reporter" was throwing at him.....While munching on a apple.

Now I want a apple. ;)

I was also pleased not to to hear that whiney French Canadian accent out of him.....Born in Calgary, Alberta.....Canada's version of Hitler to their leftists.

That reporter is a fucking joke. D- student at best.

Pierre seems based.....Very calm, reasoned explanation and calling out all the dog whistles the "reporter" was throwing at him.....While munching on a apple.

Now I want a apple. ;)

I was also pleased not to to hear that whiney French Canadian accent out of him.....Born in Calgary, Alberta.....Canada's version of Hitler to their leftists.

He ate that dumb liberal reporter's lunch.
Justin Trudeau is a dangerous far left knuttjob.
He is turning Canada into a neo-marxist police state.
I can't believe that they elected him.
His reelection will be an IQ test for Canadian Voters.

justin trudeau is an asshole.jpg

justin trudeau police state.jpg

justin trudeau knuttjob.jpg

justin trudeau canadian police state.jpg

Now I want a apple. ;)

A master class. lol

I think ignorant would be a more apt description.

What a world we live in. Nothing much has changed since the Dark Ages. We need another Enlightenment.

No, she was outright lying. You can tell. They make accusations, but are then unable to back them up.

Now I want a apple. ;)

Ask any Leftist, "What do you mean, do you have any evidence, where is that currently working, how much will that cost" etc.., and you will just blow holes in their baseless waffle.

Now I want a apple. ;)

Another Lefty reporter slapped down -

For reasons unknown, this guy started popping up on by YouTube feed, then of course when I watched a few it drowns me with his clips.

I know nothing about Canadian politics, but what I've seen from north of the border the last several years is troubling indeed. Are "they" that goofy up there, or is it just Trudeau?

Pierre seems like a gentleman-badass. He handles the Media like a cowboy. Nice to see. Whatever has to happen to hold an election up there, by all means get it done. He would be very refreshing as Canada's next Prime Minister. He would work very well with Donald Fucking Trump!

Forum List

Back