Logic

Try it. Get a big-boy cup (Large, 1L sized plastic Cup, only solid colors). Add about an inch to 2" of ice cubes. Pour 1 can diet coke over said ice. Now, add vodka to taste :)

It pwn3s. Very drinkable. :)

PepsiONE works, too.
Rum goes with coke. Sometimes whiskey (if that's your thing)

Vodka? no.

Vodka, if it goes with pop, goes with 7-up, sprite, squirt (delish)... etc. Light pops. Goes great with lemonade. Vodka is a light mixer drink... rum is usually a dark mixer drink, althought lighter rums can mix with some lighter fruit juices.

...but that's just my opinion.

walk to bar

selected nice bottle of red

remove foil

open bottle

pour glass

sit down

read this thread

:wine:

Jack & Coke is my husband's "winter drink." Captain's & Coke is the "summer drink." And what's with this diet coke. Blech! The sugar in the pop helps take the bitterness from the alcohol.

Jack & Coke is my husband's "winter drink." Captain's & Coke is the "summer drink." And what's with this diet coke. Blech! The sugar in the pop helps take the bitterness from the alcohol.

A bit early for drinking ain't it??:coffee3:

A bit early for drinking ain't it??:coffee3:

:D Mornin', dillo! :D

I don't really drink, anyway. I usually just take one or two sips of my husband's drink, just to taste it. Alcohol doesn't make me feel good. It just makes me feel sleepy. :)

:D Mornin', dillo! :D

I don't really drink, anyway. I usually just take one or two sips of my husband's drink, just to taste it. Alcohol doesn't make me feel good. It just makes me feel sleepy. :)

mornin---if I knew you were such a lush i would got ya some in Juarez!:wine:
J/k--It's nice to be home.

Ooooooo! You were travelling? I'm jealous. :D <---- (see? it's green!)

Welcome back!

Traveling with the Red Cross ain't much of a vacation--12 hour days. Spare time to enjoy the sights is in short supply. Big time floods in El Paso and New Mexico.

Forum List

Back