Logan Act prevents U.S. citizens from interfering with gov business by negotiating with hostile govs

Donald Trump committed a felony violation of the Logan Act by asking Russian hackers for help

If you haven’t much about the Logan Act lately, that’s because it was first signed into law a by President who is no longer in office; his name was John Adams. Initially aimed at preventing private U.S. citizens from interfering with government business by negotiating directly with hostile governments (which in 1799 was France), it also applies equally to a U.S. citizen who happens to be running for President while negotiating with a hostile power like Russia.

For this, we use the "F" word:

FELONY!
One word; email.

rdean, you pile of shit fucking liar, find that transcript yet?

No?

I did:

{
By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 e-mails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there. So let’s see.} - Donald Trump

LOL!

Sure
Trump went too far running his mouth this time with his latest gaff.

This morning he quickly got back up on stage in his circus tent and said he was not serious only joking and being sarcastic.

This idiot does not belong anywhere near Washington D.C. ever.

This is the most Trump has back peddled in his whole campaign.

The classic example of an unforced error.

Really? In what way? Just because you're a lying fuck claiming that he said things that have no relation to what he actually said?

This morning he quickly got back up on stage in his circus tent and said he was not serious only joking and being sarcastic.

No shit?

Say, do you even KNOW what he said, or did you just go to the hate sites and start repeating the manufactured outrage of your leaders?

HERE is what Trump said - verbatim (oh look it up)

{
By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 e-mails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there. So let’s see.}

Not quite what you lying fucks claimed, is it now?

Hey though, no doubt it distracts from the fact that Hillary mishandled classified and secret documents... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
[

This is the most Trump has back peddled in his whole campaign.

The classic example of an unforced error.

MORE fucking lies from you scum? :eek:

Where did he "back peddle?" :dunno:

You know, you filthy scum lie a lot - well - lying is all you do - so what exactly DID Trump say? Exact words?

Hmmm?

Calm the fuck down! Christ onna cracker dude! Do you think that was the last gaff Donald is going to make?

You really need to pace yourself if you are going to back Trump. Try being more selective about what makes your blood boil.

I respect your choice to support a very dangerous crazy person. It can't be easy.

The man just simply cannot help himself. He has no filter between his brain and his mouth.

Did you see his campaign chairman nearly turn himself inside out trying to explain this latest foot shooting?

Let's all take a deep breath and wait patiently until Donny shoots himself in his other foot tonight.

So much time..... so many bags of flaming dog shit to put out.

If Dems had a candidate who wasn't the most corrupt, dishonest and crooked candidate in American history, would we be hearing any of these stupid talking points?

[

Calm the fuck down! Christ onna cracker dude! Do you think that was the last gaff Donald is going to make?

Gaff?

You filthy fucks openly and outright lie and it's a "gaff"

Trump did not say what you filth claim.

Trump did not say anything close to what you filth claim

You really need to pace yourself if you are going to back Trump. Try being more selective about what makes your blood boil.

Yeah, blatant lies by the scum of the earth do sort of irratate me.

I respect your choice to support a very dangerous crazy person. It can't be easy.

But you'll lie through your fucking teeth because you think it will hurt him... :thup:

The man just simply cannot help himself. He has no filter between his brain and his mouth.

Then why do you need to lie?

Why do you make claims of him saying things that bear no relation at all to what he said?

[

Gaff?

Trump did not say anything close to what you filth claim

Yeah, blatant lies by the scum of the earth do sort of irratate me.

But you'll lie through your fucking teeth because you think it will hurt him... :thup:

Then why do you need to lie?

Why do you make claims of him saying things that bear no relation at all to what he said?

"

Trump did not say anything close to what you filth claim"

Nice talk potty mouth!

At least I can take a shower. No matter what you do you will still be as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Don't expect everyone to get as excited as you do. Trump himself will kill his opportunity be president and to institute fear in the population because he is such a ridiculous buffoon. He is just a rich con man that is better suited to reality TV than leading this nation. The vast majority of Americans see right through him and the more he talks the worse he looks. But hang in there to the bitter end. Without you rubes this wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting.

"

Nice talk potty mouth!

At least I can take a shower. No matter what you do you will still be as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Don't expect everyone to get as excited as you do. Trump himself will kill his opportunity be president and to institute fear in the population because he is such a ridiculous buffoon. He is just a rich con man that is better suited to reality TV than leading this nation. The vast majority of Americans see right through him and the more he talks the worse he looks. But hang in there to the bitter end. Without you rubes this wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting.

Why do you lie the way you do?

Here is what Trump said;

{By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 e-mails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there. So let’s see.}

Does that bear any relationship, even a slight one, to the lies you and your filthy party have been telling?

If Trump will end his own chances, then why do you filthy scum need to lie the way you do? :dunno:

"

Nice talk potty mouth!

Here is what Trump said;

{By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 e-mails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there. So let’s see.}

Does that bear any relationship, even a slight one, to the lies you and your filthy party have been telling?

If Trump will end his own chances, then why do you filthy scum need to lie the way you do? :dunno:

Sorry. I don't see where I lied about anything. I certainly DON'T want to lie. That's not why I contribute to this MB.

You on the other hand have lied many times clearly in this thread alone. I am not a democrat. I have never voted for a democrat. When I work hard and get dirty I take showers. I'm clean...my dogs are very clean.

As hard as it is for you to wrap your head around it many Americans see Trump as a talented con man. We see where he has cheated and lied on many occasions gathering his wealth. We see him as a dangerous choice for POTUS. Christ! He has claimed bankruptcy 6 or more times! That means he has cheated MANY hard working people and businesses out of what they have worked for. How can you just dismiss this track record? Donald has made MANY promises he has not come through on. What MAKES you believe him now? I find it both curious and astonishing.

I'm a veteran of the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division 1975 to 1979. To me, the fact that Trump had to be shamed into paying Veterans the money he promised disqualifies him from being president.

What veteran in their right mind could support a man who uses veterans for politics and then stiffs them. And no one could possibly say it's a lie or made up. It's very, very recent news. It's a disgrace to the nation.

Even worse than what he said about John McCain. When he was saying he doesn't respect soldiers who were captured, he was also talking about all the Americans who were POW's in Germany and Japan in WWII.

Trump, in my opinion is a traitor to America. And the recent invite of the Russians is a clear violation of the Logan Act and a felony. I don't know why our press treats him with kid gloves. Anderson Cooper called him "charming". I am NOT "charmed"

Here are some of the lawsuits, Federal Lawsuits Trump has been named in:

We Investigated, Donald Trump is Named in at Least 169 Federal Lawsuits

DEAL SEALED IN TRUMP TOWER SUIT

Diduck's claim that Trump had cheated Laborers Local 95 out of at least $300,000 in contributions to its benefit funds by secretly employing the nonunion workers. The workers, many of them undocumented immigrants, sweated through round-the-clock shifts and some even slept on the floors of the building they were demolishing. They were promised $4 to $5 an hour, but many were stiffed for even those low wages. Trump dismissed the charges, saying any violations were the fault of an inept demolition contractor whom he later fired. But Diduck, the unlikeliest foe for the glamorous real estate tycoon, stuck to his guns and so did his lawyers, the late Burt Hall, a prominent labor lawyer and his partner, Wendy Sloan. After a trial in 1991, federal Judge Charles Stewart ruled that the Trump Organization and its partner, Equitable Life Assurance Society, conspired with a former union leader to withhold $325,000 in benefit payments plus interest adding up to about $4 million.

Read that. Then tell me you support this man.

LOL!

Sure

What are you idiots going to do about other than whine? Your candidate is a crook and a liar and is losing in the polls.
Which crook and liar are you talking about? Hillary or Trump?

I'm a veteran of the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division 1975 to 1979. To me, the fact that Trump had to be shamed into paying Veterans the money he promised disqualifies him from being president.

What veteran in their right mind could support a man who uses veterans for politics and then stiffs them. And no one could possibly say it's a lie or made up. It's very, very recent news. It's a disgrace to the nation.

Even worse than what he said about John McCain. When he was saying he doesn't respect soldiers who were captured, he was also talking about all the Americans who were POW's in Germany and Japan in WWII.

Trump, in my opinion is a traitor to America. And the recent invite of the Russians is a clear violation of the Logan Act and a felony. I don't know why our press treats him with kid gloves. Anderson Cooper called him "charming". I am NOT "charmed"

Well Patriot, where do I begin? You support a bunch of commies who spit on you and burn the flag you once swore to defend. You support an administration who left men to die in Libya without ever issuing an order to send any aid whatsoever then lied to the American people about it. I'm glad I wasn't with you in a combat situation. In my outfit, we tried to look after one another and leave no one behind. As far as John McCain, I don't really know. I was never given the option to surrender. McCain was an officer, a pilot, and a volunteer. I was neither. You support Obama who despises the military and has cut it to the bone. He has done damn little to straighten out the Veterans Administration.

As fr as your military experience, I am not impressed. I was proud to serve with "C" Company, 2nd Bat, 502nd Infantry. I was with them on the night of June 6, 1966 at Dak To when we were overrun by the 24th North Vietnamese Regiment. Your "war stories" hold no interest to me and neither do your claims of patriotism.

Well Patriot, where do I begin? You support a bunch of commies who spit on you and burn the flag you once swore to defend. You support an administration who left men to die in Libya without ever issuing an order to send any aid whatsoever then lied to the American people about it. I'm glad I wasn't with you in a combat situation. In my outfit, we tried to look after one another and leave no one behind. As far as John McCain, I don't really know. I was never given the option to surrender. McCain was an officer, a pilot, and a volunteer. I was neither. You support Obama who despises the military and has cut it to the bone. He has done damn little to straighten out the Veterans Administration.

As fr as your military experience, I am not impressed. I was proud to serve with "C" Company, 2nd Bat, 502nd Infantry. I was with them on the night of June 6, 1966 at Dak To when we were overrun by the 24th North Vietnamese Regiment. Your "war stories" hold no interest to me and neither do your claims of patriotism.
You are full of lying shit. What is wrong with you.

I don't know any commies who spit on the flag. That's a lie. But I do know Republicans who squat on the constitution.

About Libya, even the Republican committee couldn't find culpability. And Reagan left 90 to die and Bush 60. Where is the outrage?

McCain never surrendered you fucking idiot. He was shot down and both his legs and arms were broken. And what about the US soldiers in POW camps in Germany and Japan. You must not have respected them either.

Obama hasn't cut the military to bone. You fucking idiot again. Republicans pass the budget.

The ignorance that drips from your kind is appalling. Repeating the same awful lies. If anyone spits on American soldiers, it's your kind. You just proved it. Go away. You are sickening. You make normal people ill.

LOL!

Sure

What are you idiots going to do about other than whine? Your candidate is a crook and a liar and is losing in the polls.
Which crook and liar are you talking about? Hillary or Trump?
Trump stiffing people is both a lie and crooked. They believed they would be paid. They weren't. A lie.
Trump knew all along he was going to stiff them. Crooked.

Hence, lawsuits.

Hillary has never been charged nor convicted with anything. That's makes her scandals, not scandals at all. They are the classic definition of "conspiracy".

"

Nice talk potty mouth!

Here is what Trump said;

Lie about what?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/29/world/europe/russia-trump-clinton-email-hacking.html?_r=0

There is simply no precedent for this: A presidential candidate publicly appealing to a foreign adversary to intervene in the election on his behalf.

Donald Trump Invites Russia to Find Missing Hillary Clinton Emails

Trump invites Russia to meddle in the U.S. presidential race with Clinton’s emails

Donald Trump invites Russia to hack into Clinton's emails, an extraordinary step for a presidential nominee

The Logan Act: Initially aimed at preventing private U.S. citizens from interfering with government business by negotiating directly with hostile governments (which in 1799 was France), it also applies equally to a U.S. citizen who happens to be running for President while negotiating with a hostile power like Russia.

Donald Trump committed a felony violation of the Logan Act by asking Russian hackers for help

If you haven’t much about the Logan Act lately, that’s because it was first signed into law a by President who is no longer in office; his name was John Adams. Initially aimed at preventing private U.S. citizens from interfering with government business by negotiating directly with hostile governments (which in 1799 was France), it also applies equally to a U.S. citizen who happens to be running for President while negotiating with a hostile power like Russia.

For this, we use the "F" word:

FELONY!

Ummm the only person who has dealt with Russia is hilary after they gave her a nice fat bribe...er "donation".

Forum List

Back