Logan Act prevents U.S. citizens from interfering with gov business by negotiating with hostile govs

I'm a veteran of the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division 1975 to 1979. To me, the fact that Trump had to be shamed into paying Veterans the money he promised disqualifies him from being president.

What veteran in their right mind could support a man who uses veterans for politics and then stiffs them. And no one could possibly say it's a lie or made up. It's very, very recent news. It's a disgrace to the nation.

Even worse than what he said about John McCain. When he was saying he doesn't respect soldiers who were captured, he was also talking about all the Americans who were POW's in Germany and Japan in WWII.

Trump, in my opinion is a traitor to America. And the recent invite of the Russians is a clear violation of the Logan Act and a felony. I don't know why our press treats him with kid gloves. Anderson Cooper called him "charming". I am NOT "charmed"

Well Patriot, where do I begin? You support a bunch of commies who spit on you and burn the flag you once swore to defend. You support an administration who left men to die in Libya without ever issuing an order to send any aid whatsoever then lied to the American people about it. I'm glad I wasn't with you in a combat situation. In my outfit, we tried to look after one another and leave no one behind. As far as John McCain, I don't really know. I was never given the option to surrender. McCain was an officer, a pilot, and a volunteer. I was neither. You support Obama who despises the military and has cut it to the bone. He has done damn little to straighten out the Veterans Administration.

As fr as your military experience, I am not impressed. I was proud to serve with "C" Company, 2nd Bat, 502nd Infantry. I was with them on the night of June 6, 1966 at Dak To when we were overrun by the 24th North Vietnamese Regiment. Your "war stories" hold no interest to me and neither do your claims of patriotism.
You are full of lying shit. What is wrong with you.

I don't know any commies who spit on the flag. That's a lie. But I do know Republicans who squat on the constitution.

About Libya, even the Republican committee couldn't find culpability. And Reagan left 90 to die and Bush 60. Where is the outrage?

McCain never surrendered you fucking idiot. He was shot down and both his legs and arms were broken. And what about the US soldiers in POW camps in Germany and Japan. You must not have respected them either.

Obama hasn't cut the military to bone. You fucking idiot again. Republicans pass the budget.

The ignorance that drips from your kind is appalling. Repeating the same awful lies. If anyone spits on American soldiers, it's your kind. You just proved it. Go away. You are sickening. You make normal people ill.

Go brag about your little bit of military experience to your grandkids. They may believe you. The flag burners are Democrats just like you. Those that spit on the veterans are Democrats just like you. I don't have any respect for YOU, Banana Jack.. You are a disgrace to the uniform. Sounds to me like you would have surrendered immediately after the first shot was fired were you to actually face and combat.

Like the American patriot and war hero he claims to be, rdean rose to his feet and turned his back upon the Medal of Honor winner last night in allegiance to his fellow Commies.

Lie about what?

{By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 e-mails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there. So let’s see.}

You're a shameless liar.

Hey, you're a Communist, lying is what you do.

There is simply no precedent for this: A presidential candidate publicly appealing to a foreign adversary to intervene in the election on his behalf.

There is no precedence for a secretary of state to leak 33,000 emails. But Hillary did it, and you want her to be PRESIDENT? :eek:

Also notice that the Times, as sleazy and dishonest as they are, don't promote your lie that Trump asked Russia to "hack" anyone?

Donald Trump Invites Russia to Find Missing Hillary Clinton Emails

Trump invites Russia to meddle in the U.S. presidential race with Clinton’s emails

Donald Trump invites Russia to hack into Clinton's emails, an extraordinary step for a presidential nominee

The Logan Act: Initially aimed at preventing private U.S. citizens from interfering with government business by negotiating directly with hostile governments (which in 1799 was France), it also applies equally to a U.S. citizen who happens to be running for President while negotiating with a hostile power like Russia.

So?

Again, you're a lying fuck, a sleazy Communist without a shred or hint of integrity.

What Trump said;

{
{By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 e-mails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there. So let’s see.}}

Where is the "negotiation" Herr Goebbels?

I'm a veteran of the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division 1975 to 1979. To me, the fact that Trump had to be shamed into paying Veterans the money he promised disqualifies him from being president.

What veteran in their right mind could support a man who uses veterans for politics and then stiffs them. And no one could possibly say it's a lie or made up. It's very, very recent news. It's a disgrace to the nation.

Even worse than what he said about John McCain. When he was saying he doesn't respect soldiers who were captured, he was also talking about all the Americans who were POW's in Germany and Japan in WWII.

Trump, in my opinion is a traitor to America. And the recent invite of the Russians is a clear violation of the Logan Act and a felony. I don't know why our press treats him with kid gloves. Anderson Cooper called him "charming". I am NOT "charmed"

Well Patriot, where do I begin? You support a bunch of commies who spit on you and burn the flag you once swore to defend. You support an administration who left men to die in Libya without ever issuing an order to send any aid whatsoever then lied to the American people about it. I'm glad I wasn't with you in a combat situation. In my outfit, we tried to look after one another and leave no one behind. As far as John McCain, I don't really know. I was never given the option to surrender. McCain was an officer, a pilot, and a volunteer. I was neither. You support Obama who despises the military and has cut it to the bone. He has done damn little to straighten out the Veterans Administration.

As fr as your military experience, I am not impressed. I was proud to serve with "C" Company, 2nd Bat, 502nd Infantry. I was with them on the night of June 6, 1966 at Dak To when we were overrun by the 24th North Vietnamese Regiment. Your "war stories" hold no interest to me and neither do your claims of patriotism.

I don't know any commies who spit on the flag. That's a lie. But I do know Republicans who squat on the constitution.

About Libya, even the Republican committee couldn't find culpability. And Reagan left 90 to die and Bush 60. Where is the outrage?

McCain never surrendered you fucking idiot. He was shot down and both his legs and arms were broken. And what about the US soldiers in POW camps in Germany and Japan. You must not have respected them either.

Obama hasn't cut the military to bone. You fucking idiot again. Republicans pass the budget.

The ignorance that drips from your kind is appalling. Repeating the same awful lies. If anyone spits on American soldiers, it's your kind. You just proved it. Go away. You are sickening. You make normal people ill.

Go brag about your little bit of military experience to your grandkids. They may believe you. The flag burners are Democrats just like you. Those that spit on the veterans are Democrats just like you. I don't have any respect for YOU, Banana Jack.. You are a disgrace to the uniform. Sounds to me like you would have surrendered immediately after the first shot was fired were you to actually face and combat.
Your kind doesn't respect this flag:

file_3_3.jpg

This is the flag of your kind:

flaggy.png

Your kind doesn't respect this flag:

file_3_3.jpg

This is the flag of your kind:

flaggy.png

I actually gave my right arm and half my right shoulder for my country, Dipshit. What have you contributed? Your Party had to be shamed into moving the Flag onto the Convention podium.

Forum List

Back