Log of Failed Liberal Policy

those are generally policies of people who would be identified as radical right wingers today.
Except for gay rights. You can stick gay rights up your poop shute.

Did you notice one thing?

All those liberal policies were opposed by Conservatives

They were "liberal" in the sense that would be called "conservative" today. Today "liberal" means people who want as much gov't control over every aspect of people's lives as possible. Which is what "conservative" meant in the 18th century.

Kind of late to be jumping on the Liberal bandwagon isn't it?

Oh....yea....I SUPPORT the right of women to vote!

all baggers are racists, other than the minorities, who are bigots

that is easy

next

timjohnson.jpg

BlackTeaParty.jpg

deneen-borelli-nyc-tea-party.jpg

Kevin-Jackson.jpg

Only to fools like you cause these guys and many many more like them tend to disagree with your communist ass.

again, fool, I am not a commie, there are no commies, grow up

trotting out the handful of Black faces that oppose Obama, does that make your racist heart feel better?

again, fool, I am not a commie, there are no commies, grow up

trotting out the handful of Black faces that oppose Obama, does that make your racist heart feel better?

Holy shit I am guessing someone should have told the ruling class in China , Cuba, Venezuela and the president of the united states!!!!

Failed Liberal Policy:

83% of American physicians "have considered leaving their practices over President Barack Obama's health care reform law, according to a survey released by the Doctor Patient Medical Association."

:eusa_whistle:

July 10, 2012

Obama Expands Lead

"President Barack Obama expanded his lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney to 6 percentage points in the White House race this month as voters became slightly more optimistic about the economy, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed on Tuesday.

Four months before the November 6 election, Obama leads Romney among registered voters 49 percent to 43 percent. In June, Obama held a slim 1-point lead over the former Massachusetts governor.

Obama's improved standing was fueled in part by a slight rise in optimism about the future, with the number of Americans who think the country is on the wrong track dropping 5 percentage points to 58 percent.

Obama's approval ratings ticked up 1 point to 48 percent and the number of Americans who disapprove of his job performance dropped 3 percentage points to 47 percent."

520.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

827.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaman, love your post dude!

I almost feel sorry for the lying, pathetic, useless and worthless conz who have to read it!

Failed Liberal Policies?

The US Constitution
Abolition
Worker Rights
Civil Rights
Environmental Protections
Gay Rights

Should I go on?

those are generally policies of people who would be identified as radical right wingers today.

Abolition is the unique and exclusive history of Republicans.

Tawwy. :rolleyes:

Democrats pushed for continuing slavery long after the civil war. Republicans held their line.

Last edited:
Too funny, 'considered' is the operative word meaning something close to when hell freezes over. But let them go, they'll love Walmart wages. Weird that in no other industrial nation in the world medical issues lead to bankruptcy. Bravo John Roberts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186726-republican-ideology-through-history-7.html#post4251322

That's because they all collapsed and no longer exist :lol:

England is decentralizing because it is collapsing them. Canadians have to wait so long (about a year and a half on average) that they come to the United States for life saving surgery. The U.S.S.R. collapsed. And Cuba is in perpetual poverty.

Yeah - seems to be working so well! :lol:

Failed Liberal Policies?

The US Constitution
Abolition
Worker Rights
Civil Rights
Environmental Protections
Gay Rights

Should I go on?

The US Constitution: Liberal in it's time, but Conservatives want to preserve it or only alter in in the prescribed way'
Abolition: Republican
Worker Rights: OSHA Richard Nixon
Civil Rights: Passed with more GOP support than Demotrat support
Environmental Protections: EPA Richard Nixon, again
Gay Rights: Ya got me there. To Democrats, another special interest group to pretend to care about in return for votes.

Wow....you wrote that?

You really don't know the difference between Liberal and Conservative and Democrat vs Republican do you?

Abolition is the unique and exclusive history of Republicans.

Tawwy. :rolleyes:

Democrats pushed for continuing slavery long after the civil war. Republicans held their line.

Who said anything about Democrats and Republicans?

Forum List

Back