New Liberal Romney Ad "You Are So White, You Are Extremely White" For Blacks To Like

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
This is being distributed for Romneys upcoming NAACP meeting that to me is trying to incite racial tension and create a hatred towards Romney because he is a sucess financially. This is a big headline on the front of Drudge Report. If this is the democrat strategy, it's not going to work.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/liber...-too-white-for-blacks-to-like/article/2501754

Here is the "Your Are So White' ad
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duflrDyp9ok&feature=player_embedded]Behind the Scenes Video: Team Romney Preps for NAACP Address - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
When lefties aren't able to defend their administration and they are desperate for an issue you can count on them playing the skin tone game every time. Without the support of the mainstream media the racists would be laughed out of town. It's amazing that the party of no family values gets away with the crazy racist notion that skin color is a factor in obtaining a photo I.D. or that Black people are not capable of wearing business suits and making money.

At some point American blacks are going to be really insulted by this kind of shit.

Explain please.

Sure. I would be insulted if a political party assumed I would vote or not vote for someone based on their skin color. I would also be insulted if a party assumed I would vote for them because my skin is a certain color.

The Democrats appear to be consumed by the color of a person's skin. Not a big fan of that.

These liberals are so divisive its sick to watch. Everyone must fit in their little category and not make waves. All gays minorities tree huggers must march in step for the government furors its getting hilarious because the intolerant verbal bomb throwers are ALL on MSNBC and CNN. Death of liberalism is what your watching in the USA, in my opinion, thank Obama Soros, Putin, and the Chinese.
Desperate division tactics?

New Topics

Forum List

Back