Lock and load!

We don't usually. I'm guessing this POS is from somewhere else. 3 or 4 years ago an elderly couple in a neighboring town was killed in a home invasion. Turns out it was a drifter. That's usually the case. Justice here is swift and sure. This guy won't be on the loose very long. The alarm system I have gives me the little 'Avon calling' bong every time a door is opened. So, if anything is amiss during the day I know it.

Very good. They have that set up for your yard too and some are very inexpensive. ( under 50.00 I'm told ) They work off a laser beam that when something crosses through it bells go off inside your home. It's a neat alarm system because it literally announces you've got someone on your property before you can even hear a car coming up your driveway.

This gives you a good amount of time to see who is coming - get your guns ready and do what you need to do without the rush. :eusa_angel:

I would be driven nuts due to the amount of wildlife around here.

If you are in the country look up Driveway alarms. They have them preset for automobiles - so it won't trigger if a deer crosses it... I've got one way out that works like a charm. I've never had a deer trigger it although my bull would if he were in the outer parameter fence - he's too heavy. He sleeps right by the house though. God help the person who walks up on him in the dark. - J.

Very good. They have that set up for your yard too and some are very inexpensive. ( under 50.00 I'm told ) They work off a laser beam that when something crosses through it bells go off inside your home. It's a neat alarm system because it literally announces you've got someone on your property before you can even hear a car coming up your driveway.

This gives you a good amount of time to see who is coming - get your guns ready and do what you need to do without the rush. :eusa_angel:

I would be driven nuts due to the amount of wildlife around here.

If you are in the country look up Driveway alarms. They have them preset for automobiles - so it won't trigger if a deer crosses it... I've got one way out that works like a charm. I've never had a deer trigger it although my bull would if he were in the outer parameter fence - he's too heavy. He sleeps right by the house though. God help the person who walks up on him in the dark. - J.

I'll check about one. My security company may have them.

Sunshine just had to play the race card :eusa_doh:

No, she didn't.

LOL. I wonder how many people seriously think that no crimes have been committed since the currently highly publicized attempt at lynching! Plenty. And they didn't make national headlines. I have not heard about this series of rapes on the national media. Small town. Whit perp. White victims. Nobody cares. Except his victims. And potential victims if they even know about it.

Last edited:

No, she didn't.

LOL. I wonder how many people seriously think that no crimes have been committed since the currently highly publicized attempt at lynching! Plenty. And they didn't make national headlines. I have not heard about this series of rapes on the national media. Small town. Whit perp. White victims. Nobody cares. Except his victims. And potential victims if they even know about it.
Yes, but white people aren't one of the protected class. So screw 'em.

Right, Dottie?

Meanwhile, Sunshine, if the bastard breaks in, shoot his balls off, let him writhe a few minutes, then finish him off.

People who aren't responsible with their genitals don't need to keep them.

No, she didn't.

Yes, but white people aren't one of the protected class. So screw 'em.

Right, Dottie?

Meanwhile, Sunshine, if the bastard breaks in, shoot his balls off, let him writhe a few minutes, then finish him off.

People who aren't responsible with their genitals don't need to keep them.

Roger that!

Sunshine just had to play the race card :eusa_doh: Aren't you an Oriental anyway? :eusa_eh:

Looks like you did too. Of course I'm oriental. Can't you tell? In a mere 20 years I buried a husband, bought 3 houses, raised two children, got 3 degrees. Tha's a work ethic there. Purely oriental in nature.

oriental refers to objects such as rugs etc.....asian to people....

Still following me around. You make me uncomfortable. Creep.

Rapist in a nearby community. Has bragged to one about perpetrating 3 already. Last one gave a real good description of the guy. He may be trying to get out here where it is more isolated. Doors/windows locked. Check. Alarm system armed. Check. Alarm emergency call in reach. Check. Guns loaded. Check. Guns in reach. Check.

He's not black. So, if someone knocks him off during an assault no one will ever hear about it.

I wish we could have flame throwers.

dude we can! we just have to go to that gunshow in ky ...i think it is...

knob creek has flame throwers for rental...

Knob Creek Gun Range | Kentucky Shooting range | Gun Dealers | Gun Sales | Firing range | Firearm training

it may just be at their major gunshow however but i am down for it.

No, she didn't.

People who are racists / islamophobics always play the race card, Dave. Dot Com is just proving to everyone here he is a racist who hates Muslims and as Sunshine is not a racist and is kind to Muslim people he is making her a target.

This guy isn't the sharpest crayon in the box. Obviously.

Rapist in a nearby community. Has bragged to one about perpetrating 3 already. Last one gave a real good description of the guy. He may be trying to get out here where it is more isolated. Doors/windows locked. Check. Alarm system armed. Check. Alarm emergency call in reach. Check. Guns loaded. Check. Guns in reach. Check.

He's not black. So, if someone knocks him off during an assault no one will ever hear about it.

Just remember,never leave out multiple weapons based on the idea of having a gun handy in every room. All you're doing is arming the intruder.
You'd be surprised at how many people think thats the way to go.

I wish we could have flame throwers.

dude we can! we just have to go to that gunshow in ky ...i think it is...

knob creek has flame throwers for rental...

Knob Creek Gun Range | Kentucky Shooting range | Gun Dealers | Gun Sales | Firing range | Firearm training

it may just be at their major gunshow however but i am down for it.

Awwwww, shit! Knob creek machine gun shoot is the bomb !

Just remember,never leave out multiple weapons based on the idea of having a gun handy in every room. All you're doing is arming the intruder.

The Home Security Superstore - Gun Safes - Set of 2 Book Safes by Peace Keeper - DB2 - Home Security Solutions

The Home Security Superstore - Gun Safes - Set of 2 Book Safes by Peace Keeper - DB2 - Home Security Solutions

Yep

Sunshine just had to play the race card :eusa_doh: Aren't you an Oriental anyway? :eusa_eh:

Looks like you did too. Of course I'm oriental. Can't you tell? In a mere 20 years I buried a husband, bought 3 houses, raised two children, got 3 degrees. Tha's a work ethic there. Purely oriental in nature.

So if you're Oriental wouldn't you pronounce it "rock and road..........?" :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back